EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Happened to me when i race changed my Necro from human to Iksar on Mischief.

No stones are or NPCs

If the stones are disabled then it's a pretty useless trick, except for impressing your friends. We've still got the firepot room of Timorous, though.

It's back up now

Nice, I thought for a minute that my new computer had croaked or something.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Thx for the food raj~

as somebody who has never bothered doing the VP key, any mob in the zone can drop the medallion pieces now right? are the ground spawns still aids though? im bored so im gonna start doing the questline

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Thx for the food raj~

as somebody who has never bothered doing the VP key, any mob in the zone can drop the medallion pieces now right? are the ground spawns still aids though? im bored so im gonna start doing the questline

The ground spawns are still the ground spawns but everything else is not a problem. If you go and killed the old droppers like the AJ, Rotting Skeleton, Pained Soul, etc. they'll drop a big grab bag of medallion pieces. If they're not up you can kill almost anything in their particular zone for medallion pieces.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
just go kill the bluegill and get everything except the ground spawns

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Did the warp hack guys already find a way to avoid detection or are they just using throwaways?
I assume they can trick it if they are near a zone-line or something. The mules continue to run!

as a sidenote: how's everyones kr going, I'm noticing 1-2 kr disappear every odd day atm.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I had one krono mysteriously disappear a few weeks ago, but not since then. We've basically told our guild to only do krono trades and items worth krono in person with people because of the parcel being so fucked. Makes sending things from the guildbank a bit of a gamble as well.

Not sure if they're deleting ill-gotten krono from stolen CC's or what, but it's pretty fucked. Like, nearly federal investigation levels of fucked.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Got our first natty Spirit Wracked Cords in Chardok Kennels. Feels good, man.

I've probably killed close to 300-400 named there. So seems about right perhaps.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
I had one krono mysteriously disappear a few weeks ago, but not since then. We've basically told our guild to only do krono trades and items worth krono in person with people because of the parcel being so fucked. Makes sending things from the guildbank a bit of a gamble as well.

Not sure if they're deleting ill-gotten krono from stolen CC's or what, but it's pretty fucked. Like, nearly federal investigation levels of fucked.
Ha I actually started tracking it when you mentioned that.

Before that it the krono pinata was in full swing. No clue how many have poofed in the last 5 weeks before now.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah got to 58 before exp buff ran out, gonna be rough the last level and a quarter. Gonna start on epics for our group after (war/cler/monk/mage/sham/enc). Prob going to skip the enc and maybe the sham, but the rest should keep us busy for awhile at least.

Can naggy be 1 grouped? And the maestro hand and spiroc lord? Guessing at least lord will be too hard so will have to find someone selling a MQ

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

At the very least, they should put out some sort of statement about this if they haven't already.

I think you get that if your banned. :)

If I got banned, they'd be doing me such a favor at this point.

• 1Like

Sythrak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah got to 58 before exp buff ran out, gonna be rough the last level and a quarter. Gonna start on epics for our group after (war/cler/monk/mage/sham/enc). Prob going to skip the enc and maybe the sham, but the rest should keep us busy for awhile at least.

Can naggy be 1 grouped? And the maestro hand and spiroc lord? Guessing at least lord will be too hard so will have to find someone selling a MQ
Naggy and hand yes. Spiroc lord sounds ruff with 1 group though, never tried it.

• 1Like

TheRealmOnline

Golden Squire
How do you guys find Teek fun at this point? Was told random loot was the new craze and so fun. I am guessing the Tower gear royally fucked the gameplay loop compared to Mischief. Shit is so boring and irrelevant and will be until I guess October? Lol.

And Krono is already 30k? So many damn bots workin for their pizza money.

Xevy

Log Wizard
EverQuest is a social game. If you don't have people to play with, you won't have fun. That's it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users