EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Just me or did they somehow fuck up tower? The doors aren’t taking me to the right instance. Like I’ll use the sand key, go to first door, and it lets me zone in but it puts me in the zone that the steam key creates and there’s no mobs. The lava key put me in the sky zone, and don’t care enough to keep trying the rest

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it’s been busted all day it sounds. Mows the time to sell tower sets if you’ve got em!

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it’s been busted all day it sounds. Mows the time to sell tower sets if you’ve got em!

If the next Tower item turns out to be a haste belt, get ready to offload your RBBs etc. Will be able to buy them back for probably 1/20th the price a week later.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Tower missions (instances) are completely fucked right now. Like I don't even know how they could be this borked...

cord.jpg

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When literal krono are disappearing from inventories, I cant be shocked at anything else going wrong.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
WTB a krono for platinum. Paying above market rate. Shoot me a message on here with how much plat you want for it. Only buying one, want to convert plat.

Edit: If anybody who has krono to sell for plat wants to get on Teek right now, there are about a zillion buyers and zero sellers. It's a seller's market like I've never seen.

Last edited:

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Good luck buying krono for plat, in the past 5 hours 60 people WTB krono paying 25+% higher than they went for yesterday and only 2 people have WTS them lol.... Tempted to try to sell a krono at 100k and see if any biters

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
WTB a krono for platinum. Paying above market rate. Shoot me a message on here with how much plat you want for it. Only buying one, want to convert plat.

Edit: If anybody who has krono to sell for plat wants to get on Teek right now, there are about a zillion buyers and zero sellers. It's a seller's market like I've never seen.
Yea when the gms are dishing out plat for reimbursement at the current krono price, it's only going to inflate faster.

I'm seeing 2-3 a day on average disappear still.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Yea when the gms are dishing out plat for reimbursement at the current krono price, it's only going to inflate faster.

I'm seeing 2-3 a day on average disappear still.
Is that sarcasm or is there actually something crazy like that going on? Lol - if so what are the details??

Wynt

Trakanon Raider
Is that sarcasm or is there actually something crazy like that going on? Lol - if so what are the details??
legit, think I'm up to 17kr reimbursed this week. ~ 33k a piece so they've placed atleast 560k plat in my acc alone.

• 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
legit, think I'm up to 17kr reimbursed this week. ~ 33k a piece so they've placed atleast 560k plat in my acc alone.
Can you elaborate? Did you buy krono and they not go through, so they gave you plat instead? Reimursement for what?

If its true, lets inject a ton of plat into the economy and take away the supply of krono = krono prices doubling to trippling... wtf are they thinking??????

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Can you elaborate? Did you buy krono and they not go through, so they gave you plat instead? Reimursement for what?

If its true, lets inject a ton of plat into the economy and take away the supply of krono = krono prices doubling to trippling... wtf are they thinking??????

Krono just go missing. You know your count, a couple poof, you petition, they give you plat at the market rate (mostly). You go and buy krono and discover no one is selling and it's hard as fuck getting back to even.

Wynt

Trakanon Raider

All krono was acquired by trading in the tunnel on Teek.

they're either being duped, or there's mass credit card fraud going on?

I have noticed some trades fucking up. e.g. someone trades me a krono, I give them plat. the plat poofs. We both relog I got the krono and the plat. Might be lag related maybe?

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
High Krono price, Low Krono price.

mood GIF

I just enjoy raiding and having people to banter with while doing it. Making some play money on the side is a secondary consideration.

• 1Barf

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
I really don't understand why they didn't just return the items sold for krono removed from the game instead of inject millions of plat. Let's fuck up the platinum economy for everyone, much better than returning some items.

• 1Like