EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I really don't understand why they didn't just return the items sold for krono removed from the game instead of inject millions of plat. Let's fuck up the platinum economy for everyone, much better than returning some items.
Return what items? The krono they are removing are from people that were not part of it. If I buy a krono for 30k and they remove the krono a week later, what are they returning to me? 30k? Or current market rate? Do they remove the plat from the person who sold the krono? If not, then you are going to get inflation. If you do, you fuck over someone through no fault of their own.

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Return what items? The krono they are removing are from people that were not part of it. If I buy a krono for 30k and they remove the krono a week later, what are they returning to me? 30k? Or current market rate? Do they remove the plat from the person who sold the krono? If not, then you are going to get inflation. If you do, you fuck over someone through no fault of their own.
I've heard several cases of people selling things like grey suede etc for a ton of krono, so thought if they sold say 30kr worth of items, they get refunded 1M plat. It makes sense to give the plat back though if the krono you lost you bought with plat.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Right but if someone bought the boots for 30 krono and only 7 of those krono got removed due to them being fraudulent, what do you do? I think their solution of refunding plat equivalent is the only viable option, other than not removing the krono at all. The real fuckery though is they are doing it without telling anyone, and only reimbursing if you notice. That shit is pretty fraudulent itself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I've got 42k platinum to convert. Yesterday krono was 32k so I figured I'd have a lot left over. Lul. I just want this plat converted, don't even care at the moment. WTB krono, 42k.

Edit: Done, bought one for 42k, so get ready for the price to plummet back down everyone. I don't care, I played Phinny to live and am familiar with 2 million plat kronos.

Last edited:

Madmartigan

Trakanon Raider
Looks like its already balanced out a bit, already a dozen people selling krono for 35k now. Was a 5 hour dead zone for krono sales over the afternoon.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The krono trade issues fucking *baffle* me.

How is this not resulting in people rioting and burning the discord server to ground? That you cant just use the normal ass trade window and roll the dice on if you get to keep the krono that got handed to you?

That's like a base system flaw in the core of the game that is broken or being exploited so badly someplace that they are resorting to tracing down individual kronos for deletion.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Wow decided to check my trader and 3 are missing, WTF and to top things off when I try to sign in to submit a ticket it signs me into a different account to the one I input into the website, real secure shit. I'm sure it's probably cookie related or something but it literally logs me into a different account to the name I type in.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The krono trade issues fucking *baffle* me.

How is this not resulting in people rioting and burning the discord server to ground? That you cant just use the normal ass trade window and roll the dice on if you get to keep the krono that got handed to you?

That's like a base system flaw in the core of the game that is broken or being exploited so badly someplace that they are resorting to tracing down individual kronos for deletion.
What's worse is if you weren't keeping track of krono you have no fucking clue if you are even missing any which is beyond ridiculous.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I still have all mine, surely they're tracking specific sources of kronos and going from that?
either way its wild, at the very least they should be giving you a month (the actual value of a krono) not the current plat value, thats insane

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I still have all mine, surely they're tracking specific sources of kronos and going from that?
either way its wild, at the very least they should be giving you a month (the actual value of a krono) not the current plat value, thats insane
I'm pretty sure a lot of people would not prefer the month of free time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They need to not delete the krono. Thats what they need to do. This is their problem and just absurd that the customers are being fucked over it. Any argument about how you cant just allow x to happen because krono have real value unlike plat are as true for a player as they are for an accounting department. This is a loss daybreak should be eating.

Delete krono from scammers. Add a week long wait if a cc has never been used before, or on that account before. Actually ban the people buying kronos rmt, not just the sellers but the buyers. Make new tlps require the account have a successful cc payment on file, not 100% krono. Dont do all of these things, but do at least some, and clean up the mess.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Actually they have separate suspensions for forums vs in game. I think my posting account has eaten at least a dozen suspensions and the last one was like 4 months, but I've never been suspended in game.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I know... that's the point.
Bot for 6 years on all the TLPs servers in the same exact spot. Maybe eat a 7 day once per year.
Complain about those bots on the forums. Post deleted, forum suspension or ban within hours on weekdays and a few days later if you post on a Friday night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Isn't it super easy to launder the krono through Richgirl? Like how could they possibly track any krono that are constantly traded back and forth through her? Maybe thats the whole reason she exists all day every day....

Also why is it so hard to find krono for sale in the tunnel lately? Seems like 50 people are buying and nobody selling.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't it super easy to launder the krono through Richgirl? Like how could they possibly track any krono that are constantly traded back and forth through her? Maybe thats the whole reason she exists all day every day....

Also why is it so hard to find krono for sale in the tunnel lately? Seems like 50 people are buying and nobody selling.

Wait till after plat raid today, should be a spam of sellers at least.

I think the issue is what do you need plat for? Where is the plat sink that makes people need to sell a krono here or there to get a influx of plat.

On the flipside there is a constant stream of plat coming in, if you play at all, and the best investment is to put that into krono.