EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think this encapsulates Teek right now.

1722111812846.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
View attachment 538670

As krono maintains it meteoric rise in price, I've been struggling with actually finding something worth farming, the value of anything outside of raid content drops have basically plummeted to not even worth the time it takes to sell them (HG/seafuries are about 1k/hr raw plat.) While it curently stands it requires 72 hours of nonstop hill giant farming to equal a single krono if the price of krono remains stagnate, which it rarely does.

Which basically boils down to, velious cant come soon enough to introduce items people actually want to buy.

18 days to go.
jboots. ring for 1k, 325pp for quest = 6kpp .You're welcome.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It’s all about epic pieces really. You can do the monk robe quest in a few days easily, and it’s worth 3-4kr still

TairyGreene

Golden Knight of the Realm
Question on Tower and Tokens: I have a level 60 with 20 timeless tokens. I go to the Miacallie merchant to see what I can buy and ... nothing. Literally not a thing in her inventory to buy. I even unchecked the "only see stuff you can use" button and still nothing. I had already converted the coins i had to alt currency so that isn't the issue. She just has nothing to sell to me. I check with my level 2 mage who just completed a mission, and there is junk for him to buy. But the level 60 sees nothing when he tries.
What the hell did I do wrong (now)?
Is your lvl 2 mage a persona or just an alt? I think what you're trying to do only works if the lvl 2 mage is a persona of your lvl 60 char.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you use an alt to run missions, you can ask a guildmate to buy for you. If you persona, the win is for all the persona characters.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
How to get infinite plat on Teek.

1. Buy Krono with stolen CC info
2. On a burner account buy Iron Ration off a friend for 10 KR.
3. Friend loses 10 KR
4. Have Friend petition to be reimbursed for missing KR
5. Your friend trades half the plat to your real account.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can literally just petition you lost krono and they will give you plat even if you didnt lol

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can literally just petition you lost krono and they will give you plat even if you didnt lol
This one is definitely not classic.

I got banned back in the year 2001 for petitioning that I lost an Advisor Robe (rofl) that never existed

• 2Worf

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Edaw Edaw
Fancy Velvet Mantle
Shroud of Nature
Earring of Woven Bark
Spell: Color Slant
Spell: Talisman of the Serpent
Spell: Wind of Tashanian
Pearl Kedge Totem
Sarnak War Bow

I'll take these if you still have them, if not, no biggie at all. They're going to alts. "Onslaught"

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I petitioned for 3 missing Krono, they cited some trade I made after the petition and then said they could not find evidence of missing KR (which very much was missing). Obviously anecdotal, but I wouldn't say all missing KR petitions automatically go through without scrutiny.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I petitioned for 3 missing Krono, they cited some trade I made after the petition and then said they could not find evidence of missing KR (which very much was missing). Obviously anecdotal, but I wouldn't say all missing KR petitions automatically go through without scrutiny.
Same. I was not missing krono, but figured I'd try. No luck.