Fancy Velvet Mantle
Shroud of Nature
Earring of Woven Bark
Spell: Color Slant
Spell: Talisman of the Serpent
Spell: Wind of Tashanian
Pearl Kedge Totem
Sarnak War Bow

I'll take these if you still have them, if not, no biggie at all. They're going to alts. "Onslaught"
Fancy Velvet Mantle is gone, sorry.

Screenshot 2024-07-28 160742.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

EQ MegAutist
Exploit early and often… also Jaskies why you a narc snitch bitch made?

I'm a rat, I need cheese, I'm a snitch, on my knees. what's up it's jasker I'm a bastard living life like a rat-turd. Come at me saying I'm a bitch well yea I'm a snitch. CC theft is real this is a fine speal don't steal learn the ways of the buddha and you'll be in heaven in no time no theft no qualms next-time.

• 1Jonesing

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm a rat, I need cheese, I'm a snitch, on my knees. what's up it's jasker I'm a bastard living life like a rat-turd. Come at me saying I'm a bitch well yea I'm a snitch. CC theft is real this is a fine speal don't steal learn the ways of the buddha and you'll be in heaven in no time no theft no qualms next-time.

Jaskies is Sox your alt?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
benedict cumberbatch wtf GIF

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Best single class for some easy power leveling: Druid for the heals and shields?

What guild is everyone playing in? I have two tag-alongs this go around that have never raided in EQ - but they're not idiots. Something like Faceless too much for them? Looking for something with 0% RA required (work travel). Any other guild recommendations, we'd need 8pm CST or later start time.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Best single class for some easy power leveling: Druid for the heals and shields?

What guild is everyone playing in? I have two tag-alongs this go around that have never raided in EQ - but they're not idiots. Something like Faceless too much for them? Looking for something with 0% RA required (work travel). Any other guild recommendations, we'd need 8pm CST or later start time.
We start at 8:30pm est Sun/Mon so it’s probably too early for you guys.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Yeah. Mage has the DS and is super-easy to level, but Druid also has the HP/regen buffs.

• 1Like

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I can't way for May when the new TLP server comes out to get away from some of these people. Or maybe I will get lucky and they will give up sooner.

Last edited:

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Yes I have the parts now thanks to Edaw. I need to get another key for the cleric.

That’s nothing

The other night in Karnors Castle, our tank replacement joins and immediately says

“Guys I’m not sure how long I’ll last…. I just ate an ounce of shrooms.”

Sterling Sterling It was almost as bad as playing with that bard puller that somehow pulled trak on our lvling group at Juggs.
At one point back in the day I got fed up with people always giving their bullshit reasons for not pulling their weight or leaving a group, so I just started saying the most outlandish bullshit possible when I needed to leave a group just to see if anybody said anything.

My favorite was, "I gotta go guys. There's a UFO killing my cows on the back 40, and I need to go run it off."

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone with alts we will be doing a little howling stones action in a few days if you want to join in.

Edaw Edaw and Koushirou Koushirou i think are leveling shamans and necros

any class doesn’t matter

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to probably play my wizard with my bro's mage tonight. If anybody has a free power level for FoH forum folks, let me know. Otherwise, we'll be putting a group together this evening to do some leveling. Think they are level 16ish or something.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yes I have the parts now thanks to Edaw. I need to get another key for the cleric.

That’s nothing

The other night in Karnors Castle, our tank replacement joins and immediately says

“Guys I’m not sure how long I’ll last…. I just ate an ounce of shrooms.”

Sterling Sterling It was almost as bad as playing with that bard puller that somehow pulled trak on our lvling group at Juggs.
Xythil or however you spelled his name. So bad. As premades go for expansion launch that was not one of the better ones i'd experienced.

• 1Worf

rad

Lord of Guk
Xythil or however you spelled his name. So bad. As premades go for expansion launch that was not one of the better ones i'd experienced.

R.gif

The Kunark push on Phinny was probably the worst stretch of EQ I've ever experienced. If I had the option to end that idiot's life, I probably would have.

"Does Trak roam?" FML.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users