EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
A fun bit of server drama last night, some raw meat for the drama-hounds because not much has been goin' on lately. It was Faceless' day off but we were keeping an eye on Thylex to potentially call an audible.

Strong showing from Qeynos Yacht Club getting six of NTOV's T2 targets. RI got two T2 targets in the zone, which according to their mathematicians comes out to 50% of the mobs. Lady Nev was one of the two and counts as five dragons in annoyance so I get it.

Back on track, Thylex spawned at an inopportune time and we decided to go for it anyway. Zone then turned into a Mexican Standoff(tm) between FF and RI, and nobody wanted to leave Vulak's room to go beat up Lord Kriezenn. Realizing RI would sit there literally all night waiting for us to kill Kriezenn, finally Faceless reached the consensus of "fuck it let's just do it". We went and got Kriezenn down with what could be spared (go go warrior DPS), then also took out the big dog in a hardcore DPS race. We were at a disadvantage with some key folks diverted to Kriezenn but we pulled it off. GG lads.

Around 120 people each in zone from both guilds, after midnight on a weekday no less. I'll say this, the server would sure be boring as hell without competition.

Also, there is no truth to the baseless rumors that Toasty is on steroids.

Awww c'mon you can't gloss over the part where you wiped to Nev at like ~30% and we had to run up there to kill it and save us both the pain of having to do it from 100 again.

The DPS race was wild tho. Our DPS raid was pretty monk heavy and the best monks parsed in like 40ith something place? Crazy lopsided fight with how short it was where SKs just get 100% fight uptime on unholy etc.

Glad you nerds came out, it's been too quiet and boring for week 1 of Velious.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Awww c'mon you can't gloss over the part where you wiped to Nev at like ~30% and we had to run up there to kill it and save us both the pain of having to do it from 100 again.

The DPS race was wild tho. Our DPS raid was pretty monk heavy and the best monks parsed in like 40ith something place? Crazy lopsided fight with how short it was where SKs just get 100% fight uptime on unholy etc.

Glad you nerds came out, it's been too quiet and boring for week 1 of Velious.
You’ve got the wrong guild. QYC was the raid that engaged Nev.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You’ve got the wrong guild. QYC was the raid that engaged Nev.

Is there a difference anymore

Emoji Thinking GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

We didn't even touch Nev and certainly haven't ever wiped to Nev. It was literally a day off for us. Not sure if fed propaganda or just not aware of surroundings but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it was an honest mistake. We've got zero relation to QYC besides a polite tip of the hat.

Between our small man groups and low # splits we aren't reliant on OW loot the way Relentless is. For us we do OW mostly for the sport of it.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Bro we're down to like 6th place at my last check cause we haven't zoned in to ST yet

Haven't zoned into Sleeper's, poaching QYC's kill after they wipe at 30% and counting it as going 50/50 with FF in NTOV...

You guys sure do have a different definition of winning than every other Velious TLP guild ever. It's almost like the definition is completely malleable and just fits whatever helps your case that day.

You gonna come in 6th in OOW and then claim dominance because we aren't sweatily pursuing OW King/Queen and won't meet you there after school?

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They will avoid any formally measurable race like the expansion launches and instead set their own goalposts to measure by, like total t1 only; itll be something weird in luclin like number of ow bloodfrenzy drops or whatever they realize they got after the fact.

• 1Worf

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
To be fair as long as I’ve been with the RI crew (just oakwynd through velious and here) I’ve never once heard any metric other than open world (tier one for Teek) that they give a shit about.

Also you absolutely shat on us on that Vulak, hope to see you guys at some more stuff. Competition is what makes this game fun.

hEKK

Molten Core Raider
There would be more competition if people stopped reporting people every time a forest giant gets killed.

• 1Solidarity

Gromok

Trakanon Raider
Can you fellas help me out here?

I have /memspellslot 7 Invisibility as a Shaman, but it loads Invisibility versus Animals intead...

Edit: Nevermind, found out you can use spell ID, easy to find via Lucy You see in address bar the number after "id" is the spell id. Macro accpets both name and id.

Last edited:

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Can you fellas help me out here?

I have /memspellslot 7 Invisibility as a Shaman, but it loads Invisibility versus Animals intead...

Edit: Nevermind, found out you can use spell ID, easy to find via Lucy You see in address bar the number after "id" is the spell id. Macro accpets both name and id.

you can also get the spell id from the URL on zam

42 is the spell ID for invis.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
They will avoid any formally measurable race like the expansion launches and instead set their own goalposts to measure by, like total t1 only; itll be something weird in luclin like number of ow bloodfrenzy drops or whatever they realize they got after the fact.
Most Itraer Vius and Grieg kills imo

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I’m ready for Luclin. Playing a caster in the pre focus era is quite boring.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
3 days post velious and we're already pining for vex thal?

Something tells me VT won't be satisfying enough lol

Ysu

Bronze Squire
Haven't even entered sleepers yet? Woof even Min Max did a small man sleeper the other day.

Shit my small man has farmed 6 keys so far, yall need help?