EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
any of the top 10 traders on the tunnel with 0 negative feedbacks had to do 1000s of transactions flawlessly to have 500 or more positive reviews. a lot better than paying twice as much from shitpaw games, who flake and have your krono disappear and reimburse you with plat anyway. state of the game and such. year of darkpaw indeed
Darkpaw looking down on you all like The Greek. They always come back for more.
The_Wire_The_Greek.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah trust me DK is legit. I've done thousand+ dollar deals with him multiple times and he has hooked me up considerably, many times giving me more money than I even asked for. It's understandable to be paranoid on the internet. DK is one of very very few people I will ever go 1st with on a trade. I'll say he's a bit of a strange one but as far as being trustworthy, he's pretty up there.
Bullshit, them Fitzgerald boys would never steer us wrong on a dude’s character.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Bullshit, them Fitzgerald boys would never steer us wrong on a dude’s character.
Ya the fact that people here are actually taking Fitzgeralds word for it just shows the amount of collective brain damage on this forum.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
oh fuck this game actually just runs on the steam deck with the steam install, time to fire up a box account
sk/shm it is

Last edited:

Gheed

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Looks like I missed some good Fitzgerald retard twins drama.

I have dealt with Diamond for years, as have friends of mine, and he has been nothing but honest. I have sent him 200+ krono at a time with him paying me after and never had issues. Whoever is in those facetime videos someone posted isn't DK. I think the more likely scenario is two tweakers trying to ruin someone's reputation.

If the twins are back to EQ then they are back on the drugs. Maybe they finish the job this time.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Junk removal businesses are some of the scummiest fucks there are so that fits.

Why, because they're essentially salvagers who get people's stuff and can salvage all the valuable things to resell? Probably make a killing every time an old person dies or someone gets evicted and doesn't leave in time. Assuming the state doesn't contact professional storage people to deal with their stuff. I've only dealt with one hoarder in my life (neighbor who abandoned their place and the city just left it unlocked while they were trying in vain to clear it out) and going into their place after they left was like something you needed a hazmat suit for. The fumes stuck to your clothes and hair after a minute or so and you had to immediately go take a shower and stuff said clothes in a bag to be washed. Got a sealed bottle of scotch for my trouble though...and never consumed it cause I don't drink. Regardless that was a haunting experience so I could never work for junk removal or anything that has to go into people's homes. Absolutely haunting. Like "I've seen some shit" haunting.

These two must be the most "RL known" EQ players in existence, besides maybe Sam Deathwalker (also for all the wrong reasons) and Afrasiabi. For pure celebrity we've got Kurt Schilling. ...and, of course, Ice T, who has a bone to pick with Grisfork.

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Why, because they're essentially salvagers who get people's stuff and can salvage all the valuable things to resell?

There's legitimate clean out work and then there are the guys that are in it as a means to run what amount to confidence schemes. The isolated, vulnerable, naive or trusting people invite these fucks in to their homes and they get a good hot dicking for their troubles. You tell me these two clowns are doing clean outs I can tell you they're straight up robbing people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1725083515153.png

1725083583776.png

Velious armor textures are all over the place. Makes me wonder what the game would look like today if Luclin models had never been introduced and they kept adding new armor looks to the classic game instead.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Did they ever add any new textures to the Luclin models, or is it all just the same plate loot + random recolors and selling full illusions?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Double XP holiday weekend

The ratio of PL crews looking for paypigs to actual people attempting to LFG and XP is at least 5:1

It's actually kinda sad to see how bad it's gotten

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

The ratio of PL crews looking for paypigs to actual people attempting to LFG and XP is at least 5:1

I heard everyone wants to level wizards so they can all sperg-larp shooting lightning bolts at dragons and win. Can’t wait to see 72v72 weezard fests- eq early expac tlps in its final form lol

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just give me a huge bonus and be done.

The leveling is the worst part of this game imo, outside the intial server launch(when everyone is in new gear, no Plers around, no super buffs).

If you have to tie it into having at least one max level first, I would probably be fine with that.

But that doesn't sell exp pots, so I would never see it happening.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Yeah it's pretty sad. Can't even hardly exp in Guk or Sol A anymore because of the PLer trains. Forget about finding a normal group.

On the flipside, yesterday a bunch of us locked down Velks with a normal group (with six real players) and were AEing about 20 mobs at a time with 3 clerics, 1 wizard, 1 enc, 1 dru, and a 60 shaman oog doing AOE slows. We got cursed out a lot by people who thought we were PLers. Nope, we were an actual real group PLing ourselves. Was pretty sick, got 46-56 and most of that was inside of one exp pot duration.

People sleep on cleric DPS pretty hard. Went 1-56 as a DPS cleric and topped a good amount of mob parses. Anything undead or where AOEs were viable, pretty much. That's while throwing out the odd heals too. Might have a new favorite class.

I heard everyone wants to level wizards so they can all sperg-larp shooting lightning bolts at dragons and win. Can’t wait to see 72v72 weezard fests- eq early expac tlps in its final form lol

That's what I heard too. This server is hilarious. Looking forward to facing a 72-Wizard boxed zerg over an OW mob.

• 1Like

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Looks like I missed some good Fitzgerald retard twins drama.

I have dealt with Diamond for years, as have friends of mine, and he has been nothing but honest. I have sent him 200+ krono at a time with him paying me after and never had issues. Whoever is in those facetime videos someone posted isn't DK. I think the more likely scenario is two tweakers trying to ruin someone's reputation.

If the twins are back to EQ then they are back on the drugs. Maybe they finish the job this time.
DK is the best. Once I accidentally sent him money on Paypal when I was buying something else - I accidentally clicked the wrong recent email. I PM'ed him and he immediately sent it back to me. He's my go to krono guy.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
free trade clerics are fun you can just full DPS and use the clickie legs to heal 99% of the time

where are you guys going to skill up defense/weps and shit on a PL'd char?

think i'll do a bard persona on my box account tomorrow and actually play the character lol