EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Ysu

Bronze Squire
Here we are asking for class balance when they remove the Lore tag on a few items and give warriors infinite agro lmao.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Makes you laugh. Look how bad their "fix" for Lynuga was, and you want these guys trying to balance TLPs? Through each expansion's changes, AAs, etc?

in the end all you would have is class at the top that changes every patch and players flocking from a literal FotM to FotM.

All that for what, the few thousand that play on a TLP?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

playerone

Molten Core Raider
Makes you laugh. Look how bad their "fix" for Lynuga was, and you want these guys trying to balance TLPs? Through each expansion's changes, AAs, etc?

in the end all you would have is class at the top that changes every patch and players flocking from a literal FotM to FotM.

All that for what, the few thousand that play on a TLP?
you mean the cash cow(s) that literally keep the game alive?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'd laugh if this wasn't so retarded
1726689163443.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So now instead of everyone needing to hoop every fight to remain competitive now everyone has to hoop every fight plus all the tanks and all the classes with a dodge/parry disc need 200 charges of Walking Sleep.

We did it. We fixed the Lynuga/SK meta.

edit - I assume infinite free Walking Sleep aggro clicks are relevant for every expansion in the game?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I thought these items were fixed a long time ago to not generate any significant threat? Do fungus snare gland still generate threat as well?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We'll hit that before luclin easily.

Hell i think its gone up 100k in just a week. I bought one for 510k last saturday and its already at 590-600 today.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I thought these items were fixed a long time ago to not generate any significant threat? Do fungus snare gland still generate threat as well?

The general rule of thumb is that items with infinite charges (JBoots, Staff of Temperate Flux) are mega nerfed (with Shield of the Immaculate still having some use) but items with finite charges (Scepter of the Forlorn, Midnight Mallet, Bladestopper, Swollen Fungusbeast Gland) are still effective.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Thanks for some reason i thought even the limited charge items were nerfed.

I hear the gms took down lynuga, not sure if true or not

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Here we are asking for class balance when they remove the Lore tag on a few items and give warriors infinite agro lmao.

Midnight Mallets are no longer lore, GG warriors.

In other news, the #2 guild on Teek, Qeynos Yacht Club, is 3-splitting DZs routinely now, good to see success all around.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finding it hard to find the motivation to play this anymore, economy is so fucked. When I cashed out on Aradune around GoD krono was only around 30k.