<Gold Donor>
1726761116684.png

Little did RI know...

...reclaiming Hoops respawns them with zero charges

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Reclaims got nerfed a couple years ago. I forget what the exact case was but people could lock down camps of particular lore items, delete each that dropped and reclaim them later. I'm not sure what the exact fix was but I know there's a fix.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finding it hard to find the motivation to play this anymore, economy is so fucked. When I cashed out on Aradune around GoD krono was only around 30k.

If you are just playing for Krono, seems you either need to get into the PL business or raid to sell.

Prices just too high to really farm little items or straight plat from mobs on your own.

Could go try to kill highland lions in karana for the HQ skin maybe, but I hear that is horrendous atm.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Did you find this out for yourself?

Never confirmed it myself, but it's the word on the street that reclaimed items don't have charges to prevent exploitation. Imagine what a total shitshow this server would turn into if you really could fire unlimited hoops.

Personally I'd like to see the hoops removed from the game entirely, or replaced with a one-charge version of the same item (i.e. still really useful for low-mid level people as a lay on hands type emergency click, but no longer relevant to the raid game).

Messing around with lore tags etc wasn't the play, and broke more than it fixed.

If you are just playing for Krono, seems you either need to get into the PL business or raid to sell.

Prices just too high to really farm little items or straight plat from mobs on your own.

Could go try to kill highland lions in karana for the HQ skin maybe, but I hear that is horrendous atm.

HQ skins are a pretty big money farm if you've got the tools to consistently bag the lions, and demand is only going to increase as people making Rangers find out what a Fleeting Quiver is. People without said tools are at a huge disadvantage, but if you've got the means, it's a steady profit.

Given how in-demand Rangers are right now for raid guilds, skins might be the last actually useful "plat farm" situation on this server, with the way inflation is basically nullifying any plat farms as viable or worthwhile in any way.

Curious to see what effect GoD has on the krono/plat relationship on Teek, given that plat actually becomes in-demand again in that timeframe. Plat has been so devalued that even on Teek I'm not sure how much krono will actually come down once GoD is in the picture.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The best part is it's just the GMs printing infinite plat to hand out

Literally shitting in their own pool, unclear if it's incompetence or malice tho

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I am in need of some spells to fill out my wizzy's spell book.

I am looking for the following:
  • Winds of Gelid
  • Sunstrike
  • Tears of Prexus
  • Pillar of Flame
  • Tears of Solusek
If anybody has a copy they can live with out, please let me know.

Peppie on Teek

Sachee

N00b
As I've instructed over and over, Darkpaw Games is duping plat for themselves AND for krono reimbursements. It doesn't have to be just one or the other. It doesn't matter what JChan LOOKS like irl, or how quirky she is. That's a child's argument. The reality is they can dupe plat with the press of a button. You are naive as children if you think nobody at that company has figured out they can make 6 figures a year duping plat in this game for themselves by now.

Sachee

N00b
in fact the only reason krono aren't the same price they were on Oakwynd yet is because the baz isn't out yet. once you see baz hit, you'll see the true extent of hte plat dupe. Krono will be the same as they were on Oakwynd. And I predict this will be the condition of every TLP server under Darkpaw for the future too. I'm making these predictions now so that I can refer people back to them at a later time and be like see I told ya so~