EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
You're not supposed to say attack just go stand next to it. The task should update without it agroing. Even if you agro it killing all 4 of the task blade piles and waiting for the task to update to "kill" before you actually kill it should work.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sachee

N00b
700k krono lulz. and people used to cry about "corruption" on p99. p99 never even dreamed of the level of scandal that takes place on live eq.

and who is the mystery man buying krono for 700k each with a limitless supply of duped plat?

Oh there's Shinyu auctioning wtb now. The same guy i called out months ago. He's not even bothering to use alternate names anymore. Not sure why they bother trying to hide it since there's no way they can ever be investigated. Probably the same reason they delete all the "official" forum posts. Gotta maintain that fake public image. It's all about the optics these days

why will petitions be ignored? and "official" forum posts deleted? The GMs know who Shinyu is because dozens of us have reported him. But why oh why would you ever investigate yourself

The baz has the huge advantage of making all krono purchasing anonymous. until then the buyer is forced to open air auction, making it obvious

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You're not supposed to say attack just go stand next to it. The task should update without it agroing. Even you agro it killing all 4 of the task blade piles and waiting for the task to update to "kill" before you actually kill it should work.

Thanks, I guess I just need to stand on it / run around it a bit and wait until it moves to the next step.

These Tower missions aren't exactly the height of intricate design.

700k krono lulz. and people used to cry about "corruption" on p99. p99 never even dreamed of the level of scandal that takes place on live eq.

and who is the mystery man buying krono for 700k each with a limitless supply of duped plat?

Oh there's Shinyu auctioning wtb now. The same guy i called out months ago. He's not even bothering to use alternate names anymore. Not sure why they bother trying to hide it since there's no way they can ever be investigated. Probably the same reason they delete all the "official" forum posts. Gotta maintain that fake public image. It's all about the optics these days

why will petitions be ignored? and "official" forum posts deleted? The GMs know who Shinyu is because dozens of us have reported him. But why oh why would you ever investigate yourself

The baz has the huge advantage of making all krono purchasing anonymous. until then the buyer is forced to open air auction, making it obvious

The Baz is going to raise krono prices regardless, but if you're right about Shinyu and all this, the krono price is going to hit 2 million by the 2024 election. Which is ludicrous.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Hot take the reason Krono cost so much plat is because this server is full of people thinking they were gonna get rich off playing EQ. The market is saturated with sellers and has almost no buyers.
That's why the PL spam in general/class chats is so bad. Tons of sellers, very few buyers.
That's why Items that sell for Krono are all basically half or less of what they were on Mischief. Lots of sellers, few buyers.

hats

Molten Core Raider
meanwhile on mischief prices are crashing down (from about 3 to 2.5m) due to what i expect is a lack of buyers

i reckon price would only rise uncontrollably if there’s a ton of sellers paired with buyers with unlimited plat

im starting to be a sachee believer

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
meanwhile on mischief prices are crashing down (from about 3 to 2.5m) due to what i expect is a lack of buyers

i reckon price would only rise uncontrollably if there’s a ton of sellers paired with buyers with unlimited plat

im starting to be a sachee believer

It does make you think. The perennial buyers in tunnel have been the same people entire time. From 250k(start of kunark iirc) to now 700k. The incoming raw plat is about the same if you think they are just a front for AE plers who are on most of the day killing mobs, yet they still seem to have endless amounts no matter the cost of kr. I dont know what a PL group makes in raw plat(and vendor) from a 18 hour day of Pls, but even if its something ridiculous like 2 million, that is only 2-3 kr a day, yet they sit there all day buying.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From a player perspective, having more plat andor gear per krono is generally always good for you. The people hurt are the people hoping to convert plat or items into krono; everyone else benefits. The kronolords tend to be loud and even persuasive, but, teek is a pretty good place IMO for the little guys. Farm basically any "rare" item like a hq lion skin and you can be totally geared out. A single krono purchase will pay for all your tradeskills and leave most of the plat leftover, or an entire set of ok gear. Plvling 1-60 is less than 10kr I think?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
if I played for krono or was a source of income, I might be upset. Thankfully I just dont care. I will buy kr when I get enough plat and that's good enough. I am basically even for the server, and that's with probably spending about 10kr so far on things like a backbone or pieces of gear.