EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Krono prices are definitely crazy on Teek, but I'm also in the category of "I don't care". You can just join a guild and get gear with dkp and play all the content you could ever possibly want without spending a single krono. You can repeat this process on every server you ever play with great success. You'll also just casually earn some krono if you are inclined to do so, regardless of how varying the prices are.

If there's some group of people out there scamming the system, good for them. Cheers.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I isn't aint farmin tower 2h a day at 60.

You don't understand, you do the tower missions one time at level 60, which takes 1-2 hours, to get your AAs from the achievements (putting you a couple days ahead on the AA grind when Luclin launches), THEN you can persona down to a lowbie and do the missions in ~15 min every day farming it.

Krono prices are definitely crazy on Teek, but I'm also in the category of "I don't care". You can just join a guild and get gear with dkp and play all the content you could ever possibly want without spending a single krono. You can repeat this process on every server you ever play with great success. You'll also just casually earn some krono if you are inclined to do so, regardless of how varying the prices are.

If there's some group of people out there scamming the system, good for them. Cheers.

Pretty much in the same boat. The couple of things I've bought with krono on this server, I ended up seeing at low bid on raids within a few days and felt like a maroon for spending what is effectively money on them. Hasn't been a single thing I've actually needed to go out of my way for.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A person selling plat and buying krono.

Multiple of the "level one buyers" Sachee mentioned are actually level 60 Mages wearing the same uniform as the Mages in a video Aeth put out

It's good for the rich IRL person who wants to buy the gear type "little guy," it's really bad for the wants to play one toon sell the items they don't want and use that to buy their own items type "little guy."

Its good for the play one toon sell the items to buy stuff guy too. Everything being traded is elevated, so you can sell spider silks for like 50p or whatever. When luclin drops it'll be even easier to dump simple stuff in the bazaar, so some noob vah shir beastlord unloading their hides and shadows from a dozen casual levels will probably walk away with tens of thousands of plat. So anything in game based on plat is a joke to do, and gear is readily available and if its not bis or near bis, its typically throwaway priced. So yeah, never been better for the casual little guy.