EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Needless

Toe Sucker
Wheres all the damn fungis at, somebody sell me one for 3 krono 2:^)

edit: got one

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Wheres all the damn fungis at, somebody sell me one for 3 krono 2:^)
I did Chardok for like 24 hours and saw 0. A friend running around sniping named has seen like 6. It seems pretty rare for whatever reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
In terms of grouping, if you've ever been in a high competency, elite composition group (re: 2 charm pets and a cleric + who fucking cares) it can make grouping with anything else feel awful.
Yeah this is the truth. Fuck me I blasted 55-60 in under 8 hours with a competent group of 2 charm pets. Everything else felt awful. Also blasted like 42-55 with 2 charmed pets very quickly. All my other leveling sucked. Both because the people sucked and because we didn't have 2 competent charmers.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Never seen this thing before
EQ001115.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My friend who's been complaining endlessly about the pugs is also only 40 or so - possibly he's playing with a different slice of the playerbase than the guys that are already 60 at this point.

He usually goes pretty hardcore, but work situation doesn't allow for it this go. Maybe more of a case of him not used to playing with people on the slower end of the curve vs. something specific to Teek.

This is me. I knew I couldn’t play at launch. I’ll catch up on the beach this summer after work dies down.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'd be willing to bet with the population that the server has right now, that it may stretch out a bit longer than a couple weeks. An absolute metric fuck ton of players that have never played EQ, or havent played EQ since early retail are playing on this server. Im not sure why so many missed the Mischief boat, but theyre here in force now. That should be good money for the guys that are farming stuff to sell this time around. But kudo's to DB for the server infrastructure and getting so many people online at once. I saw a lot of picks for places like Lguk and Chardok on Mischief, but never this many. The game running smooth, and not lagging, at least for me, ever.

As far as the groups go for those of you complaining, when this day wraps up and your normies go back to work - you'll find the type of people you're looking for. Rajaah Rajaah - I'm still in law school doing a couple summer classes, and I run my own business, so common sense had to barge in earlier than expected. If I see you on and you're LFG, Ill pick you up. Ive had more success with me charming one, 1.5 healers, and the rest melee, than I have any other group when I do log in and pug.

It's np, I stalled out over the weekend and got my energy back for mon/tues. Unfortunately only got 57 during the bonus and tomorrow it's back to being super busy IRL. So I'll have to slog through the last 3 at normal speed later.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's np, I stalled out over the weekend and got my energy back for mon/tues. Unfortunately only got 57 during the bonus and tomorrow it's back to being super busy IRL. So I'll have to slog through the last 3 at normal speed later.
oh im retarded i knew your name looked familiar
i bought a obulus mantle from you kek

my rogue persona is pretty set just missing a planar helm and str rings

Last edited:

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really wish they'd find a way to open bazaar in classic, quaint memories of EC tunnel sales give way to annoyance quickly.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
No OW kills yet for Glorious Rapiers, the premiere open world guild. No doubt they're getting pumped up and waiting for Not Bigor33 to get back from a suspension before they really start showing us scrubs how it's done.

• 2Worf

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve been lucky with PUGs so far in Unrest, went from 23 to 32 as an enchanter last night in the basement. Only issues were trains from 6 mage groups in MR a few times. Missed most of the bonus weekend because for some strange reason wife likes to spend time with me (not playing MMOs, unfortunately).

• 1Faggotry

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Tower gear is pretty funny for the effort and ~470 plat per key quest isn't bad.

1716984557076.png

my rogue persona is pretty set just missing a planar helm and str rings
I have a rogue helm. Hit me up on Happybear.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tower gear is pretty funny for the effort and ~470 plat per key quest isn't bad.

View attachment 530600

I have a rogue helm. Hit me up on Happybear.
Yea. The mana regen from those items, gift of pure thought, and conc potions altogether just seems to turn the fight from conserving mana -> watching aggro. Neat change i guess.

Bunch of you guys, including myself, didn’t use our forum tags I see. Ive seen you all over the place. 😂

Ryoz

<Donor>
I only had two days without the the kids to go ham and two pals and I boxed to 52 in 35 hours…we probably were playing it a bit safe having never done a launch like this. Stayed at efreeti too long before going to Chardok. Now back to dad mode and will slowly level to 60 over the next few weeks. Not sure if I should main SK or Sham.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Really wish they'd find a way to open bazaar in classic, quaint memories of EC tunnel sales give way to annoyance quickly.
Lmao yea it's pretty unusable. I've basically just written off the ~5 kronos in shit I have to sell and am just overpaying for whatever.

• 2Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lmao yea it's pretty unusable. I've basically just written off the ~5 kronos in shit I have to sell and am just overpaying for whatever.
Thats pretty much how I feel. Ive got half a bag of rare drops and I keep telling myself Ill go to ECT and sell them - but when Im online, Im busy. I want to play the game, not the market. So yeah, it really does come down to a “whatever” kind of apathy. They dont even necessarily have to open up the bazaar. Just implement the vendors in ECT… pretty much what they should have done instead anyways.

• 1Truth!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I mean the way the loot works on this server I wouldn't bother trying to sell anything that isn't a unique clicky effect or some kind actual best in slot item. Everything else is literally worthless and not worth your time trying to sell for 100 plat.

• 1Like