Everquest - Phinigel server

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Go app.

Work has been killing my RA but I know I can eventually jump back in when time permits with the homies. Also we got a guy named Xythil who drives a lambo.
Still going to be a bit before I hit 60 but I'm not too worried, really want a decent guild for velious and beyond, there's far too many raid targets and long encounters to be scrubbing it up with limited playtime in a dkp system.

I don't feel I should be punished for not being able to dedicate 6 hours on shit that should take less than an hour on days I have to work.

Last night guild decided to take a stab at trakanon in a dz. Entire raid wiped running down to juggs. I feel for them and hope they enjoy getting to finally have the time necessary to make attempts and learn encounters but that isn't the right guild for me, especially when they raid exclusively on the days I work and have set back raid times even later than when I first joined.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wow wiped on juggs. Run away! If you guys only raid hour x3 a week maybe I should reconsider. But velious is gonna be balls to the wall

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still going to be a bit before I hit 60 but I'm not too worried, really want a decent guild for velious and beyond, there's far too many raid targets and long encounters to be scrubbing it up with limited playtime in a dkp system.

I don't feel I should be punished for not being able to dedicate 6 hours on shit that should take less than an hour on days I have to work.

Last night guild decided to take a stab at trakanon in a dz. Entire raid wiped running down to juggs. I feel for them and hope they enjoy getting to finally have the time necessary to make attempts and learn encounters but that isn't the right guild for me, especially when they raid exclusively on the days I work and have set back raid times even later than when I first joined.
Please tell me it involved the Echo of Sebilis, and wasn't JUST juggs.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Thats what I Figured after the first 3 times . . . have attempted to use them a dozen + times with full endurance.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Finally got my tear tonight in fear, thanks to intrepid syndicate. Didn't even know them yet they let me loot it, probably the nicest thing anyone has done for me.

If anyone wants to help me with rakashiir let me know, guild won't help.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Finally got my tear tonight in fear, thanks to intrepid syndicate. Didn't even know them yet they let me loot it, probably the nicest thing anyone has done for me.

If anyone wants to help me with rakashiir let me know, guild won't help.
I can help with whatever on cleric. Only 50 but heals are heals. /who all flobee will pick me up whether im on cleric or (more likely) on my sk.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
I can help with whatever on cleric. Only 50 but heals are heals. /who all flobee will pick me up whether im on cleric or (more likely) on my sk.
After walking back inside after posting that intrepid syndicate was literally sitting right behind me with 15 people ready to do the fight for me, needless to say I joined them.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
So...guy trains us at juggs then picks over and trains another group at juggs. Clawis or some shit. Says he has a problem with OGC's Nollo (who wasn't there, btw). Are people not instantly banned for shit like this? Is GM service far better on an emulated server than here?

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
So...guy trains us at juggs then picks over and trains another group at juggs. Clawis or some shit. Says he has a problem with OGC's Nollo (who wasn't there, btw). Are people not instantly banned for shit like this? Is GM service far better on an emulated server than here?
While technically against the rules there is nobody to discipline anyone. That's also why raid targets are dps races, no rule lawyering here.

Also sad to hear bad times at juggs after I left.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Zzz nollo is a monk in OGC that trains people. Like rhuma said GM's dont do shit.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
While technically against the rules there is nobody to discipline anyone. That's also why raid targets are dps races, no rule lawyering here.

Also sad to hear bad times at juggs after I left.
It went great for a few more hours afterwards--just a surprising train. Need to get the p99 doxxers on the case of such trainers :3

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It went great for a few more hours afterwards--just a surprising train. Need to get the p99 doxxers on the case of such trainers :3
If anyone from RR is getting griefed send a tell to Korrupt, Ill be your white knight. The amount of autism on these TLP servers is at an all time high, we gotta stick together to fight for America.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
If anyone from RR is getting griefed send a tell to Korrupt, Ill be your white knight. The amount of autism on these TLP servers is at an all time high, we gotta stick together to fight for America.
Dude, sell me some BE legs for a reasonable price and make America great again.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah I've been trained more times on this server then like, the rest of my EQing. Been The Kingsmen a few times, not sure if they're a real guild.