Fargo

One Q though, what happened with Hanzee? [...]
plaque/spit/reactiontoarmyawards/noequaltreatmentfromdodd.. straw that broke the camel's back. he had the option to kill all of them at the bar, he didn't. he knows they moreorless killed the lil bro. the haircut was to be his potential suicide and he would have been ok with that. or so that's how i took it. he could play both sides now.

this season's actors are all great -- the tone is tighter than the first. s01 was as much about the characters and stood out often comparatively.
s03 i think was picked up.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah Fargo is smart and doesnt have a new director and new writers each episode. Season 2 has the same writer for almost every episode

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Not sure if that's a good move or bad...I guess it won't matter if the story is solid.

Homsar

Love that this show isnt taking a break and making us wait until after Xmas, shits going to end next monday though =(

Also these people know whats up
James Gunn_sl said:
I'm pretty sure #Fargo is the best show currently running on television. Every episode is a violent delight.
Anthony Bourdain_sl said:
#Fargo Season 2 is possibly the best thing on television
Guillermo Del Toro_sl said:
What FARGO has done in TV is amazing. It's not trying to emulate any other show. It has its very own place in the Golden Age of TV
Stephen King_sl said:
The current episode of FARGO may be the best thing on TV in the last three years. Terrifying and hilarious.

Homsar

Fuck fuck fuck fuck, didnt think that many characters would die. =(

Shootout was one maybe the best I've seen on TV

Really wanted Danson to live even though you knew he would die, so 1 Gerhardt is alive still? ?

Xevy

Log Wizard
"Oh shit, this is Rapids City all over again!"

Not sure if potential future season set up or just goofin'? I didn't think Rapids City was anything that occurred during this season.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The UFO thing was pretty wacky. I loved Peggy going "It's just a flying saucer Ed, we need to go." Aside from that WTF moment, the shootout was very satisfying and Mike Milligan just saying "Okay then" and leaving was a perfect ending.

Calling it now, Danson is not dead.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
When I saw the bumper sticker on the wall in the general store I thought to myself "Well they got the UFO reference out of the way early this time." I sure didn't think we'd get the full monty treatment at any point in the season.