Fargo

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
With all the late references to season one in this last episode (No spoilers but the last few minutes had a bunch I didn't even realize at first) it will be fun to go back and rewatch it.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Nice wrap-up episode. I feel like I was a little too sleepy when I was watching it so I think some of the subtle/philosophical stuff was probably wasted on me but maybe I will watch it again. Overall my favorite TV show of 2015.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hmmm....... kinda expected more from the last episode. I guess it was trying to be very poignant. Especially with the Hanzee/Milligan stuff.

So Hanzee = Tripoli from Season 1 and the deaf kids he was watching end up being Mr. Wrench and Mr. numbers

Well season 3 is rumored to be in the near future so I guess Wrench could come back

i suspect that it's intentionally unsatisfying like s01's ending like the movie's ending -- it just stops and they're left reflecting with the surrealness of it. it's too easy to make it satisfying/closure and wouldn't fit in with the coen theme.

spronk

FPS noob
meh, it felt clumsy jiggering Hanzee into Mr. Tripoli, and the two kids are presumably Mr. Wrench and Numbers (bigger one is deaf). Wasn't necessary at all, especially how cheesy Tripoli died (Malvo stormed his HQ). Just like Ted Danson talking about his invention of Wingdings was weird.

Milligan got Vic Mackey'd, that was pretty funny. Would have been great to see Hanzee and Milligan together one final time, oh well.

Apparently the story Lou told about the chopper pilot was totally real. I wanted more of those kind of moments in the finale, like the kindness/cruelty scene was just fantastic.
A father goes 'badass' to save his family - CNN.com

Still A+++ season, it should definitely win as many awards as it is up for. Bummer it won't air till 2017 now, but I'd rather wait for quality.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season 2 was incredible, finale wasnt the greatest. it had 9 incredible episodes and an episode that didnt live up to the hype. Fargo and Noah has been amazing with making a name for himself as a writer. If the show wrapped up 9-10 shorter it would have been insanely praised.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I just wanted to say how annoyed I am Fargo got snubbed at the Golden Globes.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Great news fellas.

Catching the season premiere of The Americans, and first commercial says Fargo season 3, April 19th (the one time I didn't go the download route).

You're welcome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user