Fargo

Devlin

Golden Squire
I'm enjoying this season but I don't think anything could surpass Billy Bob Thornton in season one. He was an amazingly bad ass dude.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Malvo is definitely still my favorite character but I think this season is better.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Malvo was such an awesome character that he overshadowed everything else about the season. This season is much more balanced, with lots more characters I am interested in.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Malvo was such an awesome character that he overshadowed everything else about the season. This season is much more balanced, with lots more characters I am interested in.
Hanzee is Malvo without the quips and quotes and finger guns.

spronk

FPS noob
yes. I presumed that having him narrate a legendary story from a book was a nod to The Hobbit.
Uh you know Martin Freeman played Lester in season 1

and yeah I'd agree this seasons writing and characters are way more interesting and fun to watch than season 1. Malvo and Lester were awesome in season 1, but the supporting cast wasn't as well written. This season doesn't spend as much time on any single character, but the entire ensemble is just insanely talented. Fucking Ron Swanson even!

I hope Kirsten Dunst gets an emmy nod, her and Hanzee definitely deserve it. I didn't like her in Spider Man but she definitely wins me over here. I had no idea she was on Star Trek TNG as a young alien kid!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder just how common it was to find English pint glasses being used in some podunk bar in South Dakota in the late 70's.
What makes them english shot glasses?

I actually have a complaint about the last episode. Can anyone guess what it is?
My only complaint so far was how the phone was still buzzing when Lou got to the convienience store. Those phones don't buzz like that forever. After 5 minutes or so it would have shut up. When he first came in, I thought the buzzing meant he was going to find the indian in there because I forgot they showed the Indian taking the red car and leaving.

"Oh shit, this is Rapids City all over again!"

Not sure if potential future season set up or just goofin'? I didn't think Rapids City was anything that occurred during this season.
I thought rapids city was where the gerharts ambushed the KC guys out in the woods.

Do we have 1 more week left, or was that it? I didn't see previews after this episode.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I thought rapids city was where the gerharts ambushed the KC guys out in the woods.
Rapid City is in the west part of South Dakota. That ambush took place around Fargo. I'm fairly sure the Rapid City remark was about something completely unrelated to the show so far.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
What makes them english shot glasses?
Pint, not shot.

The imperial crown stamp, which that one looked like it had in the photo. I found a higher res version of it though and it looks like it might be an odd reflection instead.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Pint, not shot.

The imperial crown stamp, which that one looked like it had in the photo. I found a higher res version of it though and it looks like it might be an odd reflection instead.
Ah, no wonder I couldn't find anything on the google about english shot glasses.

Anyway, even if they were english pint glasses, I'm not sure why a bar couldn't have had them in the 1970's. I think America discovered England in the 1800's. That's plenty of time to appropriate their culture.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I hope Kirsten Dunst gets an emmy nod, her and Hanzee definitely deserve it. I didn't like her in Spider Man but she definitely wins me over here. I had no idea she was on Star Trek TNG as a young alien kid!

Fuck, I fell in love with her in Spiderman. She was also in Jumanji as a kid.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Last episode tonight =(. I dont even know how this finale will live up to the rest of the season, everything that happened last episode feels like it should have been tonight

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hmmm....... kinda expected more from the last episode. I guess it was trying to be very poignant. Especially with the Hanzee/Milligan stuff.

So Hanzee = Tripoli from Season 1 and the deaf kids he was watching end up being Mr. Wrench and Mr. numbers

Feien

Ploppers
Yeah I also expected a bit more, but it also tied up everything very neatly. I think they should have released the last two episodes together.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Same here, just a little disappointed. This episode shoulda been another 30 minutes tacked onto the previous one. I didn't catch the tripoli thing. Went and found a picture of him and that's an awful drastic change.

What about the alien shit? I'm pretty sure they threw it all in as a goof. But after the last episode, I'm choosing to believe Ted Danson and his daughter have had some "close encounters" with them. She got cancer out of the deal and he got pictures in his brain. I just hope they leave it as a goof and don't somehow make it central to season 3.