Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
fargo-season-3-ewan-mcgregor.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What's the tie between seasons 2 and 3? Do we know yet?

spronk

FPS noob

i can't believe thats ewan mcgregor

The season is set in 2010, Ewan McGregor plays two characters (brothers):

Set in 2010, the third installment of Fargo centers on “Emmit” and his slightly younger brother “Ray Stussy” (Ewan McGregor). Emmit, the Parking Lot King of Minnesota, sees himself as an American success story, whereas Ray is more of a cautionary tale. Forever living in his more successful brother’s shadow, Ray is a balding and pot-bellied parole officer with a huge chip on his shoulder about the hand he’s been dealt – and he blames his brother. Their sibling rivalry follows a twisted path that begins with petty theft but soon leads to murder, mobsters and cut-throat competitive bridge. Carrie Coon stars as “Gloria Burgle,” the steady chief of the local police department. A newly divorced mother, Gloria is trying to understand the new world around her, where people connect more intimately with their phones than with the people around them. Mary Elizabeth Winstead stars as Ray’s girlfriend, “Nikki Swango,” a crafty and alluring recent parolee with a passion for competitive bridge. David Thewlis stars as “V.M. Vargas,” a mysterious loner and true capitalist whose bosses plan to partner with Emmit, whether “The Parking Lot King” likes it or not. Jim Gaffigan will take on the role of Donny Mashman, a police deputy who works alongside Gloria Burgle

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
That DIE sign seems too on the nose.

0/10 worst season I haven't watched yet

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Look at some of the characters, I assume its going to be the same shit with main cops not dying. Dont think there has been any big WTF deaths in this series yet

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Look at some of the characters, I assume its going to be the same shit with main cops not dying. Dont think there has been any big WTF deaths in this series yet

And yet, the series still manages to be great...

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And yet, the series still manages to be great...
Yeah the show constantly has enough weird shit going and interesting characters that it doesnt matter if you know the good guys going to survive. Show does an amazing job at making the antagonists the best part of the show, im really surprised how much Legion has been a let down when it comes to that aspect

In the two season everyone has been fantastic
Malvo
Mike Milligan
Hanzee
Gerhart family
Kitchen Brothers
Numbers and Wrench

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I get all the anticipation for McGregor's dual roles but personally it's David Thewlis that has me amped. I love virtually everything that I've seen him do.

• 1Like

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Where the Fargbros at? This started up last night, and it's looking good so far. Their accent never fails to crack me up, and I can't help but mentally add "don'tcha know" after every line. Mama Police Chief looks to be that fun mix of overly nice ("Ok, let me flip a b-word") but also strong/competent, and Baldin' McGregor's girlfriend has got a mastery of air conditioner-related physics that could get her a spot in the MCU for sure.

I was also really surprised to hear this song, but I guess I shouldn't be with Noah Hawley involved (and only now did I realize he's also the guy doing Legion...late to the party on that one)

• 1Like

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
This show is so goddamn good.

Season 3 is off to a great start...quirky and original...I loved it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ok, let me flip a b-word

What the fuck was that? What b word do people use to refer to a u turn?

Did they ever tell us what the link was between this season and any previous season?

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ramona looking all kinds of good. Niiiice.

What were the books she pulled from Eanis's hidden spot? I'm watching on a shitty non HD stream so I couldn't make out the covers.

• 1Like