Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The katana is very nice. I think it's the only weapon slot that adds evasion? It's also just a solid non-elemental katana, which is nice if you don't have Miyuki's TM.

Durandal is just a weaker excalibur, so if you already have 3 or more excalibur, it's not much use.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I got the katana just to get me closer to 100% evade builds and eventually to help let me run duo 100% evade noctis. Focusing on dunes for most the weekend then i'll go back as I have a lot of units to get exp on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, I'm no longer King Shitter on JP. I'm now God Emperor Shitter.

bMbhcpC.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Trying to setup a macro on Nox to chain Orlandu but never have done any macro's before. I put key inputs "1" and "2" over my 2 orlandu's. I start macro and hit 1 2 as fast as I can at the same time but it doesn't trigger them both without some delay that prevents the clean chain. Is there a trick? Can you modify the times in the logs to trigger simultaneously?

Tiphares

Golden Squire
It's not like I have a noctis or gilg. My best 5* base is luneth with 3x lightning.
At least you've gotten rainbows in the past. I started playing shortly after launch in June and just got my first rainbow (Gilg) on the People's Choice banner last week! I am purely F2P. I just have really bad luck when it comes to this game.

I finally finished Cecil's LB. Recommendations of who to dump LB pots onto now? If I had Noctis, it would be him, I know.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
At least you've gotten rainbows in the past. I started playing shortly after launch in June and just got my first rainbow (Gilg) on the People's Choice banner last week! I am purely F2P. I just have really bad luck when it comes to this game.

I finally finished Cecil's LB. Recommendations of who to dump LB pots onto now? If I had Noctis, it would be him, I know.

Ling has a solid scaling fire imperil on her LB, but you're probably better off entrusting her gauge away to someone else unless you've built your team around fire damage. Garland gains a +atk buff on his LB with his 6* with the same scaling as Cecil's LB, which would be an ok option to have if you're going to use him and replace Cecil with WoL as your primary tank. WoL has the same scaling +def buff on his LB, but it really isn't worth it. There just really aren't very many LBs worth leveling atm, and there won't be for a while. Looking at future releases

Tidus - scaling water imperil
Wilhelm - scaling % damage reduction
Rikku - scaling def/spr buff
Prishe - scaling def/spr break
KDelita - scaling atk/mag break
DVeritas - scaling def break
FVeritas - exception to the usual rule of not leveling pure damage LBs because his LB just hits so goddamn hard
EVeritas - scaling % damage reduction

I'll stop there, basically starting with the first Veritas batch it becomes much more common for units that people actually use to have an LB worth leveling.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Daily pull... another Lawrence. I might actually farmhouse his TM someday. Seems like an alright piece since I don't have better options like Ramza

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I typically have one, maybe two people unfriend me per month. Since Friday I've had 6 friends take me off their list.

So many haters since I don't have Orlandeau :(

Tiphares

Golden Squire
There are still so many Orlandeau out there even on the nonfriend list. I have not had any issues getting one for every run. Just curious if anyone is actually using the Soleil I put up. If not, I can put up Gilgamesh 776 atk for Ifrit raid.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I get you completely. It reminds me of the Noctis banner. You either had him and the game was awesome or you didn't get him and the game became very depressing. I'm actually not feeling the game right now all that much at the moment. No Orlandeau for me and I'm realizing how shallow the game is. It seems like 95% of the game is TM farming which makes the other 5% really easy. And I know I don't need Orlandeau with the units I do have but it's still discouraging to know I won't be getting him.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah I get you completely. It reminds me of the Noctis banner. You either had him and the game was awesome or you didn't get him and the game became very depressing. I'm actually not feeling the game right now all that much at the moment. No Orlandeau for me and I'm realizing how shallow the game is. It seems like 95% of the game is TM farming which makes the other 5% really easy. And I know I don't need Orlandeau with the units I do have but it's still discouraging to know I won't be getting him.
Yet... he is part of the *5 pool. He will come around. Plus, he will definitely be on another banner in the near future I'm sure.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
It does amaze me how many people have him; lots of luck or Square makes some massive money on these things. Considering how simply the game really is I can see why businesses are saying fuck AAA titles lets do mobile apps~

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Any suggestions on OTK'ing Ifrit?

I have
Refia - 45% attack group buff
Olive 1 - Shitty gear but there for shatter shot
Olive 2 - Finisher (1138 attack)
Orlandu 1 - DR chain (736 attack)
Orlandu 2 - DR chain (708 attack)

I attack buff and scatter shot first. After that I use my macro I made that has Olive finish right at the end of the 20+ chain and I ran a 3rd Orlandu friend with 800 attack. Got him to 10% or so.....I don't think I have anyone with a better group attack buff then 45%? (no dangerous A). Both elements are debuffed by olive/orlandu.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Swap Refia for Ariana or Soleil (60% party atk buff vs 45%)

A high chain cap Olive deals around 2 million damage to Ifrit, who has 4 million hp. You need 2x Olives to one shot him, or you need your Orlandeau's with better gear to make up the missing 2 million damage on their own.

Also if Ifrit resists your shattering shot's defense break, you won't be one shotting him. That's something the youtube videos don't show, is when they get a break resist.

This guy's arena team + comment just made me laugh, for no particular reason, but I found it amusing:
pic.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user