Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't think they did a lot for the bots... I'm still at 137k. That's 100k spots I've lost in the last 24 hours, and I've used every orb possible.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Most of the bots have not been banned yet. Most of them are sitting in the 4.5 million point range so you start moving up large chunks once you near that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They put out a Taiwan FFBE video, and it looks like next weeks banner is Wilhelm, Grace, Jean, Abel (they dropped Tidus from the banner... guess he's too OP for global at this time). Now it kind of makes sense why we still don't have WoL's upgrade. If WoL was already here, Wilhelm would be obsolete before he was even released. I guess they're going to let Wilhelm be the "best" tank for a few weeks, then finally upgrade WoL down the road.

Wat? Wilhelm is at least as good as WoL pre-enhancements, maybe better. WoL's AoE cover is somewhat unreliable at 50%, and his provoke only lasts a single turn. Wilhelm's provoke lasts 3 turns, he has an excellent tank/healer TM, a powerful LB, significantly better base stats, and generates almost as many LB crystals as Snow does.

As for Tidus, he's in a similar boat to Fryevia. Seems powerful on paper but in reality his awful frames means he does pretty shitty damage.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Looks like my raid rank finally settled out a little better than before the SNAFU. Last freebie summon was a Lawrence. My son did a 1/2 daily for me and got yellow -> Garnet. Eh, her TM is pretty useful. I think i will do a few summons on the new banner 3-5 depending on my luck.

Wilhelm's GL exclusive abilities actually look really good. I wouldn't mind getting him. All of the TMRs for this banner are really good too. I might try to grab a few.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Crossed over 4.9 million raid points and my ranking now looks like it's where it should be around 11k. Most of the bots are frozen in the 4.5 to 4.9 million range. Hopefully they all get purged though.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Looks like bot activity is dropping off again. Bahamut is losing rank. Hopefully they can keep it under control until maintenance tonight. Don't forget to use up resources before.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Decided I really wanted at least one Zyrus TM before the banner closes so I can BIS a mage (well, close to it at least, wtb emperor tm). Took 24 tickets to get a single Zyrus, and that was only the 2nd gold crystal (first was Soleil). Didn't even get any TM's worth mentioning from the blues either. Guess that's the tax for pulling a rainbow the other day.

The exclusive updates to Wilhelm seem nice. I wonder if the passive is full status immunity, or partial resistance to statuses like CoD. I still don't think he's worth specifically chasing as a non-whale, since Cecil, Snow, and WoL should be "good enough" for all content.

I think I may stop farming the type zero event soon. I bought all of the usual stuff, and have 65,000 phantoma banked. I'll probably farm until 90,000 then buy the 10% moogle and 2 power giantcrysts. Doesn't seem especially worth it spending almost 2 days worth of energy to farm 1 single giantcryst (my luck on bonus enemy spawns has been horrid... 1 bomb and 2 mizuki's this whole event).

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Well. They took the servers down early. Did not get to spend everything. That sucks.

Edit: Broke my F2P status and bought the 11.99 bundle as a month early birthday present to myself. The 4* ticket and 2500 lapis was too tempting. The 5% moogle was nice too.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I grabbed the bundle as well. I typically always buy the high value bundles when they come out, especially with anniversary around the corner.

Datamine info from the patch seems like the next Brave Frontier event is coming soon (with Tilith's 6* upgrade). I wonder how they're going to handle the maxwell trial. The easy solution is to just open it as it was 8 months ago (which means everyone and their mother will just walk in and one shot it with a friend unit). Another option is to update the trial for todays power levels, along with new rewards, which would be nice.

Either way, having Maxwell (+100%) and Tilith (+75%) already means I should be able to save a bit when that mog event rolls around.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would like at least one more Seria but pulling for a specific 4* on a banner with 3 4*s? Fuck it I'll just have to wait for Rasler and Crowe.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
The Brave Frontier event is when i did not pull any bonus units and i was not able to beat Maxwell. I did not even have a Chizuru for dps back then. It was awful and i tried so many times. I look forward to redemption.

Edit: Glad to be done with Bahamut raid. I did one lapis refresh at the end to push below the 5k threshold. A 5% trust moogle was worth 100 lapis to me. Flip-flopping on whether i want to pull pn this banner. I may just do a few dailies and save tickets.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Cleared the ELT Wilhelm explore with all missions, wasn't too bad with a defense heavy team. Cecil, Refia, Ling, Noctis. Typical stuff really. Boss has physical resistance, but Noctis whittled him down over time. Slow and steady wins I guess.

My clear video: Wilhelm ELT exploration

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah this Wilhelm event was kind of a letdown. Hoping whatever we get next week is a lot more exciting. I'm sad that we're having to wait longer for the Ultros trial, was looking forward to that one. One of the few comic relief characters I've actually liked in rpg's.