Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
btw in case anybody was worrying about 'mandatory' units in the future, yesterday I beat moon trial with all achievements on my first try with no bardsong, no Rikku, and no TMs on either of my two primary damage dealers (TTerra and Eiko). The only thing I haven't beaten yet is the newest 10 man trial, but by all accounts it's easier than the first 10 man trial so I should be able to handle it.

I don't mean this as bragging, but more of a 'dont worry if you miss unit X', because if you understand a fight and know the roster, you should be able to come up with a composition that can beat a fight. Rikku is a crutch and bardsongs are a luxury, they aren't mandatory.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tiphares

Golden Squire
btw in case anybody was worrying about 'mandatory' units in the future, yesterday I beat moon trial with all achievements on my first try with no bardsong, no Rikku, and no TMs on either of my two primary damage dealers (TTerra and Eiko). The only thing I haven't beaten yet is the newest 10 man trial, but by all accounts it's easier than the first 10 man trial so I should be able to handle it.

I don't mean this as bragging, but more of a 'dont worry if you miss unit X', because if you understand a fight and know the roster, you should be able to come up with a composition that can beat a fight. Rikku is a crutch and bardsongs are a luxury, they aren't mandatory.
That is actually really good to know, thanks. I do worry a little about GL buffs for these trials, but we always manage.

lanludar

Silver Squire
Just returning to the game and pulled a bunch of shit and have no idea what is any good anymore or how to progress. Was only able to do the bahamut trial on the second difficulty with my old crew. I have no 6* yet though and quit pretty early in. Does anyone have any links to guides or unit usefulness now? Basically just need to know who I should be looking for and how you get good enough to beat these fights since megaflare one shot my team in the non-raid version of bahamut.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
how you get good enough to beat these fights since megaflare one shot my team in the non-raid version of bahamut.

The non-raid Bahamut is a trial, and it's tuned for end-game teams, so you definitely won't be beating that one until you have a full lineup of geared 6* units. As to who's good or not, the wiki rankings page is a decent, general idea: Rankings. Keep in mind those are just community opinions, and some people disagree, etc, but overall it's decent.

I've been having terrible luck this latest mog event. Only seen one single bomb and zero of the bonus dragon guys. Where's my phantoma...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I've been having terrible luck this latest mog event. Only seen one single bomb and zero of the bonus dragon guys. Where's my phantoma...
I guess I've been having really good luck then. I saw 4 Golden Bombs yesterday and 2 Mikazuchis today. I'll probably have a dry spell for a while now. I think I have averaged one bonus mob a day on previous events.

Freebie summon today was... Vann. Haven't seen him in a while. Fused.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Freebie summon today was... Vann. Haven't seen him in a while. Fused.

Don't forget about future mog events! I think Vaan is a synergy unit when the FF12 event rolls around. Worth saving a few just so you don't have to do as many summons later.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Is King the new arena troll? My god fuck that unit and his 87 minute long attack animations that hit 6 times.

Edit: No joke, I tabbed back in to Nox and the enemy King is still attacking me...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Is King the new arena troll? My god fuck that unit and his 87 minute long attack animations that hit 6 times.

Edit: No joke, I tabbed back in to Nox and the enemy King is still attacking me...
I was just thinking the same thing. He has a ton of HP, hits a million times, and counters. I dont have super high evade on anyone so he shreds my team...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Someone unleashed some kind of massive cheat on the raid. He's currently taking almost 1T damage every ten minutes, so if you were considering refreshing, now is the time.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Bahamut's up to level 32... and my rank's gone from hovering around 3800 the entire week to 9500, even though I've not missed a single orb. Wonder if Gumi's going to fix it somehow, because losing a trust moogle over this stupidity is annoying.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
They re-opened the old FF3 Xande tower from back in November 2016. It has some nice rewards, and since we cleared the ELT version months ago with 5* max units with around 250 atk, I'd imagine today's units will just one shot everything, so it's free loot.

No new rewards if you already cleared it though :(

I kind of want them to re-open the banner from that event too... I'm still sad I fused together all 12 or so Ingus I pulled while chasing Refia, and now I need more copies for L&A...

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah, the Bahamut raid is screwed. I wss also in the 3-4k rank. I will be pissed to miss out on the tickets and 10% moggle because of this hackery. Sad the Crystal Tower does not give extra rewards. Oh well. Could be foreshadowing the WoL *6 upgrade since he is mentioned specifically in the event text.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This happened on day 1 of the raid too (althogh not to this degree) so it's likely that Gumi will once again ban all the accounts involved.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it's not just pure injection bots. It's also legit players taking advantage of the absurdly high raid modifier to refresh orbs.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's a massive clusterfuck right now. I went from 12k to 70k. No idea where I will land when it's all said and fixed.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think they've started to ban the bot accounts. I'm back to 3742 rank (from 30,000 or so a few hours ago).

They put out a Taiwan FFBE video, and it looks like next weeks banner is Wilhelm, Grace, Jean, Abel (they dropped Tidus from the banner... guess he's too OP for global at this time). Now it kind of makes sense why we still don't have WoL's upgrade. If WoL was already here, Wilhelm would be obsolete before he was even released. I guess they're going to let Wilhelm be the "best" tank for a few weeks, then finally upgrade WoL down the road.

I'm probably skipping the banner though. I no longer need Abel's TM, and the rest of the units are shitty, or not good enough to pull for with what I already have. Suppose I should use more tickets to get a Zyrus before the dragon banner closes...