Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there anything worth buying from this king mog event? I got the tickets and I have around 40 of each 6* upgrade mats but not a single character to awaken to 6*. Thanks

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I would suggest buying all of the discounted 6* materials even if you don't need them right now. The dagger is worth buying also just in case you pull Rem later, and the cactuars are good xp per energy spent, if you need to level someone.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Done with Wilhelm trial all missions. Had to do it twice because I messed up the LB kill. So much easier with a full party. I am pretty much done with the Mog King event. I might farm a little more for a giantcryst, though. Working on the story now. Does anyone know how much lapis you can make? In the past it was 1-2k.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Not sure the exact amount of lapis, but around that, yeah. There's some great new items from the story update as well, including a helm with +20% to the 3 main resists. Super nice for a tank on magic heavy bosses where you can afford the defense loss from not using grand helm.

I was done with the mog event too, but I think Gavin's finally convinced me to buy siphon delta just in case. I can't really see any use for it ever in pve, but I suppose an automatic "I win" button in pvp is worth it. If I ever pull Rem...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The important thing here is that you will NEVER have another opportunity to buy the materia again. I've farmed up lots of stuff from MK events that I may never use (Gigas Axe sorta comes to mind since Gigantaxe came out like 2 weeks later) but at least I'll have it in the future. Who knows, maybe there will be some GL exclusive content somewhere down the road where AoE osmose is basically a cheat code.

I mean is it really that difficult to farm up an extra 10k phantoma?

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
i thought it was part of 5, did it with ysholta, cecil,CoD, Oldman, friends oldman, took a while, compoared to how my frind did it with 1 ling and 3 freyvias, but its done, now i just need to be able to get dark espers done

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I always joke about a Seiken Densetsu 3 collab every time we talk about possible future banners in JP discord, and now we're getting an SD3 collab.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hmm, it's unfortunate that we'll probably not get that on global since I don't think it was ever officially released here? At least, I only played it through fan translations.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There's an arena team I've found a few times this week, and the Trance Terra's on the team frequently proc some kind of counterattacks called Vengeful and Reckless, but I can't find any info on the wiki about what exactly those do (they don't seem to deal damage?)

Anyone have an idea what exactly they're casting, and where's it coming from?

pic.jpg

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So what's the deal with these new vision shards? Supposed to be able to start getting them today, but i have not seen any yet. Completed all the daily quests too.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I have a ton of metal cactuars stacking up an no party worthy units to level. Suggestions? I have been leveling *3 and *4 units that might be MK bonus or get *6 upgrades in the future. Hopefully there is something worth pulling for on the anniversary banner. Pulled a 2nd Setzer but not sure if i need him *6 yet. Running out of sacred crystals.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Expanding capacity is a good, safe investment. Think I'm up to 700 or 800 unit slots, mostly because of cactuar storage.