Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Looks like the exclusive Echinida trial was a total freebie and didn't delay the Ultros trial, which is coming out this Thursday. So hyped, Ultros rocks!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What about the new banner? TMR's look pretty good, but not sure about the units themselves.

Looking at their skills, Fohlen seems decent, but probably won't beat Orlandeau. Ilia has some nifty skills, and Ling finally lost her slot as global's best mana battery, so I guess she's nice to have available. Making your party immune to stat breaks is another thing she does (I think it's the first source for global?) but Tilith does the same thing, eventually. Amelia might be good for chaining (aoe 10 hit attack). Camile's TM seems interesting, but I'm not sure who it's BIS for, if anyone. Units like Tidus etc want to mix weapon types to mix masteries.

I'll probably do daily summons, but holding onto my tickets unless Ilia is supposed to be required later or some such.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ilias is awful, Forren is awful but has the only helm TMR with offensive stats, and Camille's TMR is complete trash tier on GL since you can't stack materia.

Amelia is an excellent arena unit due to innate DW and an AoE stop, and is a decent chainer.

Vinen

God is dead
Ilias is awful, Forren is awful but has the only helm TMR with offensive stats, and Camille's TMR is complete trash tier on GL since you can't stack materia.

Amelia is an excellent arena unit due to innate DW and an AoE stop, and is a decent chainer.

Yeah. Think I will just do 3 or 4 10+1 this banner to get some Amelia TMR for the Olives I don't use anymore.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ilias is AWFUL. AWFUL.

She can restore 37 mana per turn to your team, which is higher than Ling. I agree that the rest of her kit is kind of meh though, unless her item boosters work on ethers? Being able to do an AoE +350 mana refill from a single turbo ether seems strong, but the wording makes it sound like it maybe only works on potions? Useless if that's how it really works.

The global banner announcing the Ultros trial makes it sound like they adjusted it to give Ultros high physical resist. Fryevia may be the best damage option, but apparently Ultros will counter ice damage with an ice nuke on your team. May still be the best option and just wear some ice resist gear. I think that's what I'll likely do, something like Cecil, Refia, Ling, Fryevia, friend Marie (if I can find one).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She can restore 37 mana per turn to your team, which is higher than Ling. I agree that the rest of her kit is kind of meh though, unless her item boosters work on ethers? Being able to do an AoE +350 mana refill from a single turbo ether seems strong, but the wording makes it sound like it maybe only works on potions? Useless if that's how it really works.

It's only slightly higher than Ling, and Ling also brings AoE 45% half breaks, high tide entrust, aoe status cure, and aoe raise. Ling also doesn't take a turn to set up her mana restore. The item booster does not work on anything but potions (and hi, x, and y potions). Ilias is garbage. If you desperately need mana restore for a fight, you're better off bringing a companion Noctis or Ling instead of wasting a unit slot on Ilias.

All that note in the banner means is that Ultros has a really low SPR and Typhon has a really low DEF.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The correct way to say it would be to say that they removed the osmose exploit so that the difficulty of the trial is where it should be.

That being said it's very possible that Gumi will once again be working off of old data which means the osmose exploit might still work.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
For the enhancement material event on Friday, is it something we farm all week long like Mog Events, or is it a one and done event like explorations?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You farm the higher levels for T4 drops. Generally a much better energy ratio than vortex.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Right. Exploit was the word i was looking for. I hope the story event is less of a grind and more fun than a mog king event.

fris

Vyemm Raider
Didnt Japan update so you cam user an item on different characters if they are in different teams? Kinda like how we can assign different espers to the same character across different teams?

I'm debating unlocking a 6th dual wield because I'm lazy

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didnt Japan update so you cam user an item on different characters if they are in different teams? Kinda like how we can assign different espers to the same character across different teams?

I'm debating unlocking a 6th dual wield because I'm lazy

They separated PVP and PVE.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Vinen Vinen , is that you in the raid top 100? It looks like the difficulty of the raid has kept the rankings pretty low. I think i fluctuate between 2k and 5k. Previous raids was more like 5k-10k.