Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Goonsquad Officer
I think he said go time is the third. He digested a lot of zepla and jessi cox vids and seems to want to go in, and to suffer the arr without skipping

Chysamere

FF14 Free Company Master
<WoW Guild Officer>
Since this thread is busy, anyone know where servers are physically located?

Used to play on Gilgamesh, but had trouble during raids due to void zones hitting me way after I left them on my screen. I read Gilgamesh was in Montreal. Is that still the case?

Any servers on the West Coast? I get a much better ping to Cali from Tokyo.

Did they ever fix the ping issues? It felt like playing old WoW from before they disabled nagling.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Dude has 180k people watching him comment on all like 50 hairstyles. Must be nice to be a clown in a clown world.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
He's being spammed with friend requests during the post character creation intro. Fucking hilarious.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
He's being spammed with friend requests during the post character creation intro. Fucking hilarious.

Cohh had the same shit going on when he started the other day. Logged in to like 50+ people popping fireworks and shit, then had an entourage following him around while he did the newbie quests.

Goonsquad Officer
watching him a bit while i do other stuff. i haven't seen the intro stuff in...a long time heh.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
he he's stuck. there's to many players in lower limsa for him to use the elevator down.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
3000 players spamming in the same spot on Asmonbald and no server lag. Superior game.

Ok maybe a little lag lol.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Jesus, has Asmon ever had 170k viewers at a single time?

Imagine being one of these virgins following him around.

Lol, he doesn't have the balls for that. He made the typical big human, Hyur Highlander(?) I think.
I think the fact that Asmon sticks to what he likes and doesn't cave to peer pressure is one of the few cool things about him. He likes playing big beefy men, and nothing else. He likes what he likes. He doesn't cave to meme shit or what's cool/funny/ironic pepega.

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
he he's stuck. there's to many players in lower limsa for him to use the elevator down.
Somone tell him about X on PC(Not sure what key it is on PS4/5), also I've only seen this game seriously lag once the whole time I've played.

Goonsquad Officer
he juuust set it to 'show minimal players nearby' or something and shut off all other player sounds and effects so it's...better.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
He says he's going to stay playing the game until max level and try to beat the end bosses. Will be interesting to see if he actually streams it though after today.
It will be an absolute miracle if he finishes ARR. I would put money on him quitting and shitting on the game in a big way, and then it causing a massive amount of drama leading to him taking a break.