Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chris

Potato del Grande
I got a selfie! I'm the Viera in the White Nier outfit.

received_313132100547598.jpeg

• 2Pathetic
  • 2Picard
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

Xerge

<Donor>
I don't know if he's a good actor or genuinely into it. Wtf lol.

edit: I've done ARR twice, I will say watching FF14 alway brings out some feels.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm pretty sure these sustained viewer numbers are even higher than shadowlands release AND his OTK world first race numbers.

Which says something about the state of WoW, when a WoW streamer pulls bigger numbers for leaving his mainstay...

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I will never get being a streamer fanboy. I mean, I watch Mathil for PoE and a couple other arpg guys, but it’s usually their YouTube content for build ideas or help.

I see the corollary with sports, which I used to watch some, but even then I’d stop watching to go play with my friends for real. (If I had more than one friend…)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't know if he's a good actor or genuinely into it. Wtf lol.

edit: I've done ARR twice, I will say watching FF14 alway brings out some feels.

Well he postponed D&D today to play more FF14. I think he's in to, and might be addicted already.

Goonsquad Officer
even if i had to manually submit them, i think i'd hold a lottery each streem where i pull three people from the crowd and get them struck

starting with people who are sporting the 40 dollar mount.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Streamers need content.

Do people want to see him play 8 years worth of game or farm Korthia for a slightly different colour mount?

He's actually reading all the quest text out loud, and seems engaged, if he was going to half ass it and quit he'd be skipping cutscenes.

Goonsquad Officer
him being into it is a good play. he can justify his opinion later because he gave it an honest go. but having followers from 2 games surely must help them subscriber numbers.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Also he has some chemistry with that Zepla girl who was talking about FF14 with him, this game may even get him laid.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Well he postponed D&D today to play more FF14. I think he's in to, and might be addicted already.

Doubtful. More like he's sticking it out cuz of all the viewers and the extra subs rolling in. Or do his D&D streams get 100k-200k viewers?

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's getting massive views because he is one of the most visible WoW personalities out there and he's playing the direct competitor to WoW.

Tinycoffin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doubtful. More like he's sticking it out cuz of all the viewers and the extra subs rolling in. Or do his D&D streams get 100k-200k viewers?
This
No way he finds this game enjoyable, but he will stick it out probably to max level. This is all about him building an audience for his OTK org. 140K a stream is crazy, at one point he said he had 5k new prime stubs that's like $20K in the bank.

Edit he just said 7k. 35k for playing a video game not bad

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

This is so cringe. I tried to sleuth that person's twitter just to see how cringey they were, but tweets are protected.

Also, he did not cancel D&D for any other reason than it was a good business decision.

Hey, I'll be happy if he likes it, but I doubt it. He'd like all the transmogs though. But regardless, he cancelled D&D for business reasons and nothing else. That's just obvious.

Tinycoffin

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is so cringe. I tried to sleuth that person's twitter just to see how cringey they were, but tweets are protected.

Also, he did not cancel D&D for any other reason than it was a good business decision.

Hey, I'll be happy if he likes it, but I doubt it. He'd like all the transmogs though. But regardless, he cancelled D&D for business reasons and nothing else. That's just obvious.
Did you try twintproject/twint good twitter scapper

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
5 points / 3 captures and placed 1st in the triad tourney, got a platinum pack for it. Lowest I've seen but it's not like you get many 1st place finishes with less.