Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
What server is he on?

just turned it on, fucking hilarious with these giant mounts covering 3/4 his screen

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
He should have done what Belluar told him too do, play thru ARR off stream, then stream it once he starts Heavensward, also what server did he pick ?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Looks like Cactuar?

The true shit show has begun. He needs to tag these open world mobs and can't because the horde are killing everything.

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
GMs need to start throwing out banhammers to all the spergs
They really should. If I was a guild leader I'd tell people if I catch you hanging around on the stream like a loser, you're gkicked. Same goes for any streamer.

I really can't comprehend being this lonely/sad/pathetic. Just following him around everywhere he goes. These are probably, mostly, fully grown adults. Shit's sad as hell. Society is fucked that it creates so many sad, lonely dudes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's literally a video stream of what he's doing don't need to physically follow him everywhere.

Goonsquad Officer
folks in the chat are saying that GMS are saying if he fills out the form and sends it in they'll start banning stalkers. though it may just be chat fucking with him.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
folks in the chat are saying that GMS are saying if he fills out the form and sends it in they'll start banning stalkers. though it may just be chat fucking with him.
They will that is something they don't put up with at all

Goonsquad Officer
ahh. nice. he's super skeptical they'll do anything, being from other mmo's and whatnot. so he hasn't done it yet.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
The fact someone has 200k viewers watching them play thru the beginning of an 8 yr old mmo is proof I am no longer hip. I can understand watching an ultimate prog twitch or watching a stream to learn about a game. But these morons are there for him , like he’s some celebrity. Who gives a shit , he could have a stroke live on twitch and I don’t think I could even be bothered to watch that. If YouTube ever figures out how to stop stuffing his dick up my ass with their algorithm i will immediately go to their offices which are near me and buy them all a round on me

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
The fact someone has 200k viewers watching them play thru the beginning of an 8 yr old mmo is proof I am no longer hip. I can understand watching an ultimate prog twitch or watching a stream to learn about a game. But these morons are there for him , like he’s some celebrity. Who gives a shit , he could have a stroke live on twitch and I don’t think I could even be bothered to watch that. If YouTube ever figures out how to stop stuffing his dick up my ass with their algorithm i will immediately go to their offices which are near me and buy them all a round on me
just think about how CNN feels

he said he gained 5000 twitcho subs today.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
ahh. nice. he's super skeptical they'll do anything, being from other mmo's and whatnot. so he hasn't done it yet.
Any actions that disrupt game play for you(specifically at the start, that would just be fucking madness), they take very seriously ppl should enjoy the game regardless of how "famous" they are .....

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Since this thread is busy, anyone know where servers are physically located?

Used to play on Gilgamesh, but had trouble during raids due to void zones hitting me way after I left them on my screen. I read Gilgamesh was in Montreal. Is that still the case?

Any servers on the West Coast? I get a much better ping to Cali from Tokyo.

Did they ever fix the ping issues? It felt like playing old WoW from before they disabled nagling.
All the NA servers are in cali now. Sadly for the midwest folks.

Goonsquad Officer
heh. he's been pretty chill so far! is that part of the crowding? paranoid weirdos want to make him feel bad? heh

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Could probably get them all a strike by reporting them for disruption of gameplay.
He did submit a ticket, but he got the automated response asking for names and he got demoralized and closed the ticket. If he would have just responded and said there are too many names, come take a look, I bet they'd have done something and punished these people?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Haven't watched most of it, but he himself hasn't been bad that I've seen. Not sure what that person is crying about.