Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
In terms of dollars I'd think that hopping back and forth would be the way to go for a while. He gets to be the intersection between both communities as they seek to validate their particular horse and collect cash along the way.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

This might be unplayabl for poor Asmon lol. Look at all the faggots hounding him at all times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This
No way he finds this game enjoyable, but he will stick it out probably to max level. This is all about him building an audience for his OTK org. 140K a stream is crazy, at one point he said he had 5k new prime stubs that's like $20K in the bank.

Edit he just said 7k. 35k for playing a video game not bad
Why is it so impossible that he might actually like this game?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It just seems very unlikely given the many things he's said in the past about why he likes WoW.

Apparently people have been spamming Asmon screenshots of Blizzard developers talking shit about him. Anyone got those screenshots? I'd love to see those scumbags shitting on fans, like I always suspected they did.

Malkav

French Madman
I guess catgirls are officially on the table now:

It's actually quite nice that he seems to actually be exploring Sastasha instead of rushing through it. Shows he is at least taking an interest.

Yeah. He's been pretty clear he is not going in with the intention to hate it and seems overall pretty interested by it.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stunts get dollars; look at any of the Paul brother's antics over the last year or so.
FFXIV is the biggest competitor to WoW for sub dollars, in theory, so it makes perfect sense to get involved to expand his base. I'm still of a mind that it's a stunt.

• 1Picard

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Stunts get dollars; look at any of the Paul brother's antics over the last year or so.
FFXIV is the biggest competitor to WoW for sub dollars, in theory, so it makes perfect sense to get involved to expand his base. I'm still of a mind that it's a stunt.
Things have more nuance than "just a stunt." It's bizarre to view it with such a narrow lens. He's been bitching about WoW for many years, and he likes MMOs, and lots of people are praising ff14 right now.

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is youtube; this is a guy who says dumb shit on youtube (and also has a ton of "reaction" videos) regarding MMORPGs from the lens of a WoW player. I think it's more silly to think there's nuance vs. money for his actions at this point. If he actually -wanted- to have a decent time playing the game, the first thing he would do is play without telling people his server. Otherwise, they do what they did during his stream. You have to either be completely mentally retarded to think that wasn't going to happen, or be completely cognizant that it will and banking on it. There's zero middle ground for a guy who has been in the mmo/youtube game for as long as he is.

Given how much money he has and knows is on the line, there's almost no chance it's the first. This is a stunt.

He might like the game and stick with it, but the simple fact he televised which server he was creating on and his character name, proves this is a stunt.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Dude he streams every day. It's his job. Why the fuck wouldn't he stream it? That doesn't make it a stunt. A stunt implies that it is done purely for the views. It's stupid to think that's the case about someone that has played MMOs their whole life, and is trying another MMO, like they've done before.

This is a dumb conversation. Obviously it's a business decision, as well as as simple as trying another MMO, as MMO players do when they run out of content with the MMO they are playing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
I dunno. I've played MMOs my whole life and I f eel asmodgold is stupid fucking late to the meta game. I already have max WoW BfA, all content done in ESO, max level ready for endwalkfer FF14. New world purchased, Friends and family ashes of creation. What a bitch, get a on a poop sockers level man. Wherew the fuck has this little bitch soy boy been?

If asmongold had an actual foot in the industry he would be a head of the curve, but he's not. He's a simp(ple) WoW player who does his daily thing, who happens to be under a 1.4mil microscope. that's fucking it. It was a joke watching him. I'vew done ARR twice, lwtf asmongold, where the fuck have you been? stuck up blizzard's dry asshole this hole time?

fuck off man. So sad to watch.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
I dunno. I've played MMOs my whole life and I f eel asmodgold is stupid fucking late to the meta game. I already have max WoW BfA, all content done in ESO, max level ready for endwalkfer FF14. New world purchased, Friends and family ashes of creation. What a bitch, get a on a poop sockers level man. Wherew the fuck has this little bitch soy boy been?

If asmongold had an actual foot in the industry he would be a head of the curve, but he's not. He's a simp(ple) WoW player who does his daily thing, who happens to be under a 1.4mil microscope. that's fucking it. It was a joke watching him. I'vew done ARR twice, lwtf asmongold, where the fuck have you been? stuck up blizzard's dry asshole this hole time?

fuck off man. So sad to watch.
Where has he been? Not playing niche games that won't get views?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It just seems very unlikely given the many things he's said in the past about why he likes WoW.

Apparently people have been spamming Asmon screenshots of Blizzard developers talking shit about him. Anyone got those screenshots? I'd love to see those scumbags shitting on fans, like I always suspected they did.
Well, when you have the Dirtiest Whore in Ohio with you you can pump out a few Cleveland Steamers on fans.