Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Let's add these guys to the Guild/Linkshell!

Add "Dominara Shadowfey" to friends on Gilgamesh and I'll do whatever I can to help including tanking/healing a dungeon or two.

Only problem is that I'm playing GMT timezone so I'll only usually be on if you are playing early.

Biggest tip I can give is only do the MSQ main story quests and quests with a + next to them (unlocks things), otherwise you'll be overlevelled. Side quests are for your alts.

A lot of players are reporting being able to level more than one job on the exp they get.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I’ve been on a decent bunch. We may have even bashed this when the game first came out. I’m still slogging my way through 50-60 but can certainly help anytime. We’ll scoop
You into the FC/LS on Gilg when you make a character

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here is my recruitment code for anyone else just starting the game back up: ZSPYYDV5

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's so funny watching woke scolds try to latch onto anything to gatekeep Asmon from FF14. he said "retard" so every myth and rumor about him must be true.

These twitter kids are so sad.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
The fireja of heaven LS still has some folks in it, but looks like Kriptini and Jaen are the only one with invite rights. Likely easier to whip up another one for the FC

Goonsquad Officer
I'm not in game much so i can't under wing, but I can help with any questions or advice.

Goonsquad Officer
It's so funny watching woke scolds try to latch onto anything to gatekeep Asmon from FF14. he said "retard" so every myth and rumor about him must be true.

These twitter kids are so sad.
At the start of his stream today he talked about how some gender fluid furry is trying to pre cancel him on Twitter or forums or whatever. Was a nice bit of woke bashing some 130k people digested

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
People watching Joe Rando Average Neckbeard play a game is whatevs. What really boggles the mind is the thousands who type into chat when there's so many viewers. It's so pointless. It's basically:

sci-fi matrix GIF

Imagine if you could somehow channel all that useless typing into cryptomining...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
People watching Joe Rando Average Neckbeard play a game is whatevs. What really boggles the mind is the thousands who type into chat when there's so many viewers. It's so pointless. It's basically:

sci-fi matrix GIF

Imagine if you could somehow channel all that useless typing into cryptomining...
Or playing Pokemon!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
At the start of his stream today he talked about how some gender fluid furry is trying to pre cancel him on Twitter or forums or whatever. Was a nice bit of woke bashing some 130k people digested
Every single tweet I see of people bashing him and saying shit like "Everyone that griefed Asmongold on stream today are literal heroes. Keep this toxic piece of shit away. Bigots are not welcome" is some new age genderqueer furry fuck with 7 pronouns you've never heard of in their profile and a tip jar to support them. And all they ever talk about is how nothing is queer enough and how many different minorities they are, and how all media falls short in praising their heroic journey and portraying how hard their struggle is as 16 different minorities and 9 different disabilities, and how everyone needs to do better to make them feel like they aren't a worthless piece of trash. I hate these people more than all of you combined because of the damage they've done. I hate them so much. Literal worthless trash that will never do anything with their life, so they go "cancel" people on twitter to feel powerful, because they'll never amount to anything.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Goonsquad Officer
ugh . it's sickening. Though he doesn't really let it effect his game play.

I absolutely would get a person per stream disciplined with a report. I swear you can just right click report people easily these days, but maybe you have to right click their name in chat.

anyway maybe he's smarter for not doing it. the martyr's heart would grow three sizes on twitter if they were jailed for a week or banned.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
ugh . it's sickening. Though he doesn't really let it effect his game play.

I absolutely would get a person per stream disciplined with a report. I swear you can just right click report people easily these days, but maybe you have to right click their name in chat.

anyway maybe he's smarter for not doing it. the martyr's heart would grow three sizes on twitter if they were jailed for a week or banned.
I had to report a super toxic player the other day, and you have to type it all in manually. I wish he'd have just replied to the original automated response with one sentence to explain why he can't do that. But alas, he seemed pretty pissed and disappointed that they didn't end up doing anything. I'm sure someone has clipped his rant about it toward the end of the stream.

Goonsquad Officer
Makes sense. Yea. I also would have typed a sentence with a few names and what's up. I swear you just need to get one 4000 hour super sperg player banned and fewer will fuck with you.. But his plan seems to be to downplay the impact till folks get bored.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Makes sense. Yea. I also would have typed a sentence with a few names and what's up. I swear you just need to get one 4000 hour super sperg player banned and fewer will fuck with you.. But his plan seems to be to downplay the impact till folks get bored.
He mentioned a 3 hour suspension and some of chat acted like that was extreme. Celebrity does come with this kinda shit, but he is a player like anyone else and if you followed a regular player around like this, you'd get suspended. He deserves the same protections imo. People are so dumb acted like "he wanted attention, because he showed his server/char name." Yeah they'd have figured it out in 5 minutes tops no matter what, so why bother?