Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Might have messed up this early access. Was going to buy the expansion now but the store is down as well.

Is there any alternative ways to get a pre-order key mailed right away (in EU)?

Maybe it will work when the store does get back online.

Edit: Nm got some link in the launcher to send me the right way to purchase a copy.

Last edited:

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
AMD upscaling was enabled by default, if you're using a Nvidia graphics card, especially a 4000 series, might want to check that setting and turn on DLSS instead.

My Eureka set looks AMAZING in the new graphics.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not sure? Maybe? Are your graphics settings turned up? Do you have DLSS enabled? Is your resolution at at least 1440p?

I look like this now, do you see something similar?

You'll notice it mostly in textures.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hmmm I'll have to check.

Also

Unable to teleport at this time.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Interior house graphics are now very washed out and too bright. Kind of sucks

YES. I have estate lighting at 0 and usually used interior lighting to create specific lighting effects. I think the interior lights are scattering too much light now - I can barely tell the difference between daytime and nightime now. The lightbeam effect from the false windows seems less pronounced as well.

I don't like how it looks - brightness is too pronounced like you said

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nice with a free Fantasia. Back to catgirl so i can use the cool Eureka helmets again. Bunny race having no helmets still is wierd.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did they fuck with portraits? I had a portrait where my weapon was offscreen but close, so it looked like flames were coming from below my character. Now the game doesnt let me do that ;/ Why the fuck would you nerf that?