Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sithes_sl

shitlord
What the fuck? You aren't talking about buying 3 pair you are talking about determining whether the salesperson deserves a undervalued(or even 0) commission. How are you this bad at constructing analogies?
If a person occupies a salesperson and leaves without making a purchase, what is the commission? No sale seems to come to 0 unless you have some other form of logic you'd care to share with me, I was speaking in scaling terms not absolute but the analogy can work for the absolute as well. A customer can keep a salesperson occupied for some time and be just as much a dick and not pay for anything as someone who sits down eats and doesn't tip. A salesperson can be shit, just as a server can be, and as result make fewer sales hence lower commission, or as pointed out they can be great at their job and by that alone increase their sales and commission just as a server can provide better service and increase their earnings. What is the strongest link between this analogy: customer service, uncapped earnings, and fluctuating income. As for the reason for the comparison both fall under Pay-for-performance systems, and the point being repeatedly brought up is the servers "make less than minimum wage" so do many commission workers.

Sithes_sl

shitlord
Yoga pants
rrr_img_11774.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
If a person occupies a salesperson and leaves without making a purchase, what is the commission?
Yeah, I'm not suggesting you leave a tip if you leave the restaurant and don't eat anything. Are you really struggling this hard? The sale is your meal, the commission is your tip. It's your own damn analogy how are you fucking it up so bad?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm not suggesting you leave a tip if you leave the restaurant and don't eat anything. Are you really struggling this hard? The sale is your meal, the commission is your tip. It's your own damn analogy how are you fucking it up so bad?
Well, retard, he's explicitly saying that many customers can easily take up a sizable chunk of a salesperson's time, and leave without buying a thing. How many restaurants have you been to recently where you had a server waiting on you, yet you weren't eating a meal and buying something?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Well, retard, he's explicitly saying that many customers can easily take up a sizable chunk of a salesperson's time, and leave without buying a thing. How many restaurants have you been to recently where you had a server waiting on you, yet you weren't eating a meal and buying something?
What difference does it make if you come in with full intent to purchase? You want to pay less commission, buy cheaper food. You know, 2 vs 3 shoes? I can tell you are too stupid to understand parallel structure as well.

Sithes_sl

shitlord
If you leave the restaurant and don't eat anything how much of the server's time and effort did you take? Strangely, it doesn't seem to be very hard or a struggle to comprehend this and I'm quite puzzled by your inability to.
rrr_img_11781.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Salesmen are paid a percent of sales for the amount of goods sold, not their time or effort. Like servers are tipped off the amount of the bill not how long you sat at the table. See how direct these comparisons are? It's not "servers tips are equivalent to the amount you buy from a salesmen" which is where this ridiculousness started. Take a moment to create a coherent thought.

You are right that commission based salesmen are different from servers by virtue of the fact that they usually do more to upsell you a bill, but that's just a reason not to draw a flawed comparison in the first place.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
People need to learn, as I was told early in life... Tipping is the oil which keeps the machine of society properly lubricated and running.
Want a waitress to always remember your favorites when you go to a place? tip well.
Want waitstaff to double check and make sure your order is right before bringing it out? tip well.
SO many things are solved by just making sure that the people taking care of you are taken good care of....
Bitch are you retarded? Tip well so you order is done right? Do you tip your mechanic to make sure he puts your lug ntus back on before you drive off?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sithes_sl

shitlord
Salesmen are paid a percent of sales for the amount of goods sold, not their time or effort. Like servers are tipped off the amount of the bill not how long you sat at the table. See how direct these comparisons are? It's not "servers tips are equivalent to the amount you buy from a salesmen" which is where this ridiculousness started. Take a moment to create a coherent thought.
Ahh, thank you for the illumination. You pay the recommended tip and not a penny more because servers are tipped based on a set % of the sale and not on the quality of service. How foolish of me, you're someone who believes everyone is paid the same set amount despite effort and value.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Ahh, thank you for the illumination. You pay the recommended tip and not a penny more because servers are tipped based on a set % of the sale and not on the quality of service. How foolish of me, you're someone who believes everyone is paid the same set amount despite effort and value.
Next time you buy from a commissioned salesmen let me know how it goes when you try to tell them what % commission they get based on the quality of their effort. You know, like the analogy you. fucking. drew.

Sithes_sl

shitlord
Salesmen are paid a percent of sales for the amount of goods sold,not their time or effort. Like servers are tipped off the amount of the billnot how long you sat at the table. See how direct these comparisons are? It's not "servers tips are equivalent to the amount you buy from a salesmen" which is where this ridiculousness started. Take a moment to create a coherent thought.

You are right that commission based salesmen are different from servers by virtue of the fact that they usually do more to upsell you a bill, but that's just a reason not to draw a flawed comparison in the first place.
By the way, wouldn't that imply servers work off commission? I think you're making my analogous comparison stronger than I ever intended. I appreciate the attempts but I don't really need your help in making my point in your argument.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Jesus fucking christ make a "Should you tip the waitress and how much thread" make sure the word "thread" is there. That's the most important part.