General Gaming News and Discussion

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Is it? It's from tiny development studio that's published 3 games ever, none in the past 17 years, and is being published by some offshoot of Quantic Dream that's published 2 other tiny games.
If it was parody they should have advertised it as such and found an audience, this is the real deal and deserves mockery for being what it is which is a bad game targeting an audience that doesn’t exist. Can we even say that, “targeting an audience”, as the only reason we know about Dustborn is because it is being mocked for its failure. Did they advertise it at all?

It’s awesome that one person made Axiom Verge because that game is awesome, it’s irrelevant how many people made Axiom Verge 2 because that game kinda sucked. If this small team had knocked it out of the park and created something worth playing that would be something, because the game sucks it’s irrelevant.

See, they didn’t even make a good game so you can play it ironically, they made trash.

Are you playing it?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
"dustborn" "objectively pretty okay game"
Disappointed Basketball GIF by YES Network

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
eb117abc79bd61f4370f15fa2b22be13.png

now i'm even more madder

how can 16 tranny faggots ruin gaming for millions of gamers?
If you think they're bad wait until you hear about KPMG, McKinsey, Deloitte...

ACAB = All Consultants are Bad.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
probably fake but made me chuckle, about Firewalker Studios which released Concord this past friday at $40, $100m spent on the game and it had a peak of 600 players. Gollum last year had a peak of 980 players on launch day

pzauhdb52pkd1.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Why does something like this not surprise me at all. Apparently they used stolen GTA assets and layouts for the game? lol.

• 3Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ugly DEI characters and predetory costume microtransactions is such a weird and self defeating combination.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
And are also faggots.

• 6Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dustborn is a game designed by people who don’t play games but have watched other people play them.
My first thought on GTA being plagiarised, was that if you a fake gamer girl, that's the game you would go buy and play for one hour a month for research.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I stumbled across this and I'm not even gonna check if it's old news because..

What? And lol? And really? Theme Park + Mars Attacks? How does that even get made and who do I give my money to?

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users