Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd rather that than whatever the fuck that tranny character in dragon age is
I'm quite sure you can have both!
How Bout Both GIF by Joey Bada$$

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
When I worked for NCSoft they wanted all their games to be one hand playable. They said it was because koreans played in cafes, and wanted a hand free to smoke or have an arm around their lady. :emoji_laughing:

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
When I worked for NCSoft they wanted all their games to be one hand playable. They said it was because koreans played in cafes, and wanted a hand free to smoke or have an arm around their lady. :emoji_laughing:
I beg to differ. I'm not sure City of Heroes was one handable if you planned on doing anything past the character creator.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some of these look actually really cool. AI will take over quite soon I believe and all the crap artists can fuck off.

Skärmbild 2024-09-11 122209.png

Daidraco

Some of these look actually really cool. AI will take over quite soon I believe and all the crap artists can fuck off.
Someone still has to greenlight it, and as we've seen with Dragon Age and this game - those people are 100% flower child woke SJW faggots already. If anything, all these people making good/sexy characters out of their dumb frumpy ugly ass characters is just making them go "SEE! THAT PROVES MY POINT!" As if they were in some fucking competition to begin with about the design of these characters.

You guys keep thinking these people give a fuck about what you think, or what you think is successful when the very definition of successful to them has nothing to do with money. Remember who the most evil person is in Forest Gump? She was a fucking flower child.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

View attachment 545438

Having their tits out is the exact same but opposite problem and not good character design either.

More profitable sure, but it'll be a harder sell for Elon Musk to have Amber Heard dress up like that. I'd prefer to be able to play games and other people see me do it without thinking I'm a pervert.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Having their tits out is the exact same but opposite problem and not good character design either.

More profitable sure, but it'll be a harder sell for Elon Musk to have Amber Heard dress up like that. I'd prefer to be able to play games and other people see me do it without thinking I'm a pervert.
Thing is, bitches like to play characters that look like sluts too. Hell, they go out of their way to make a toon look as slutty as possible and will spend hours on a character creation screen for that sole purpose.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thing is, bitches like to play characters that look like sluts too. Hell, they go out of their way to make a toon look as slutty as possible and will spend hours on a character creation screen for that sole purpose.
They do. But there's a limit and these Concord fixers are crossing that limit. We want to convert normies to our anti woke crusade, not make them cringe.

You can't talk about knowing character archetypes from just silhouettes and costume design, then they all have their tits out.

One character can be a seductress archetype and have her bra on show. She can stun enemies or something. They can all be sexy, but that doesn't mean underwear on show for everyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

The one i screenshotted was the most extreme, if you watch the video the others just look better and more normal.

• 1Like

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They do. But there's a limit and these Concord fixers are crossing that limit. We want to convert normies to our anti woke crusade, not make them cringe.

You can't talk about knowing character archetypes from just silhouettes and costume design, then they all have their tits out.

One character can be a seductress archetype and have her bra on show. She can stun enemies or something. They can all be sexy, but that doesn't mean underwear on show for everyone.
I'm all for good looking characters, and outfits/armor that are more about aesthetics than practicality, but....... After playing First Descendant since it released I kind of agree with this. It's obvious when you look at the subreddit that there is just way too large a chunk of the game's playerbase who are solely there for the sexy character designs. These are the people whose builds are shit because apparently all they do is stand around Albion staring at their character in the most revealing outfits. They get carried through the easy colossus fights and then end up in matchmaking for the hard ones and cause their groups to lose. They bitch on social media about everything being too hard until the devs cave in and make it all so trivial that they can actually complete it with half a build and no good guns (because guns don't have tits). In the end, the games they are drawn to end up being the worse for it.

Basically, there's woke degenerates, and there's plain old degenerates. Neither one is good to have around.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

You are just not allowed to have boobs now days, our culture has shifted to butts - part of civilizational decline and collapse

Look at tomb raider OG, that’s not a “sexy” top… just she /has/ boobs, so unless she wears a big tarp, boobs will “show that they exist” and…

SJWs women… aka women with no tits usually, cannot stand other women who do.

So they shifted the window of cultural “what is hot” to butts because even a flat pancake butt can wear pumped up yoga pants

Mr_Bungle

Recusant
<Gold Donor>
You are just not allowed to have boobs now days, our culture has shifted to butts - part of civilizational decline and collapse

Look at tomb raider OG, that’s not a “sexy” top… just she /has/ boobs, so unless she wears a big tarp, boobs will “show that they exist” and…

SJWs women… aka women with no tits usually, cannot stand other women who do.

So they shifted the window of cultural “what is hot” to butts because even a flat pancake butt can wear pumped up yoga pants

So... Sir Mix-A-Lot had a heavy hand in this? :emoji_laughing: