General Gaming News and Discussion

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You are just not allowed to have boobs now days, our culture has shifted to butts - part of civilizational decline and collapse

Look at tomb raider OG, that’s not a “sexy” top… just she /has/ boobs, so unless she wears a big tarp, boobs will “show that they exist” and…

SJWs women… aka women with no tits usually, cannot stand other women who do.

So they shifted the window of cultural “what is hot” to butts because even a flat pancake butt can wear pumped up yoga pants
I think you're onto something. A generation of ass-eaters rotted their brains

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Boobs are life giving
Butt stuff is degenerate
GIF by Giffffr

Also, someone give me some disposable income.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

they fund and publish a bunch of weird indie games (and movies) all funded by daddy Larry Ellison (oracle founder) and the son recently bought Paramount (Star Trek, Mission Impossible) while the daughter runs this boondoggle. their games are all basically "put a black woman in it, and make it gay" with wild budgets so probably not that surprising the entitled staff thinks they deserve the non existent profits and all quit lol
i
good luck finding new jobs in this market i guess

• 3WTF
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

they fund and publish a bunch of weird indie games (and movies) all funded by daddy Larry Ellison (oracle founder) and the son recently bought Paramount (Star Trek, Mission Impossible) while the daughter runs this boondoggle. their games are all basically "put a black woman in it, and make it gay" with wild budgets so probably not that surprising the entitled staff thinks they deserve the non existent profits and all quit lol
i

They have plenty of notable games, including commercially successful ones. They weren't nobodies like your "weird indie" comment implies. Where was the black gay woman in Stray?

It really speaks to something incredibly rotten if you can get everyone to actually quit. The Ellison family is weird so that's probably a starting point.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
couldn't remember who these guys were and so looked at their games catalog.

The only game I recognize "Stray" which was a weird indie game that happened to break out and become popular. Everything else is very much weird indie nothingburger never heard of it.

Running their games through steamDB I am seeing concord level player counts so far...actually half of them wish they had concord numbers. we're talking <200 players max all time

Last edited:

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

i

If this reddit comment is right these guys used to work at Sony Santa Monica and walked out and got funded by Ellison's daughter. They might think they can walk out and get funding again. But who is gonna wanna fund these guys after seeing they have a history of walking out with all the human capital.

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of my closest friends and his brother run a sign company here in Dallas. They talk about how difficult it is to weed out the trouble hires because there are Laws which prohibit what an employer can say to potential future employers. Fucking sucks that the Law protects trouble-makers, and even thieves, which endangers every future employer.

• 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Annapurna is a publisher not a developer. They didn't make any of those games.

That said, they did publish Outer Wilds and Neon White, two legitimately great games.

Maybe some of them will go to Bigmode, lol.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One of my closest friends and his brother run a sign company here in Dallas. They talk about how difficult it is to weed out the trouble hires because there are Laws which prohibit what an employer can say to potential future employers. Fucking sucks that the Law protects trouble-makers, and even thieves, which endangers every future employer.
Except in the case where the trouble makers have an Internet presence and it's fully known what they did, which is the case here. It's a bold move.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Just ask questions about communism.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If this reddit comment is right these guys used to work at Sony Santa Monica and walked out and got funded by Ellison's daughter. They might think they can walk out and get funding again. But who is gonna wanna fund these guys after seeing they have a history of walking out with all the human capital.

Without a citation I'm pretty sure that's pure fantasy. Most of Sony Santa Monica was fired back in 2014 when the new IP they were working on after GoW 3 was cancelled, I can't find any separate reference to a mass resignation between then and now.