Ghostbusters (2016)

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
McCarthy's ad libbing is amazing and she does physical comedy really well. She also does confidence well.
How fucking fat are you, nerd? McCarthy is awful. She's the same fat insufferable character in everything she's done. It's torturous. If you consider being obese to be physical comedy, I guess you got me there. She could confidently consume an entire turkey maybe.

What's wrong with you? What do you consider to be your favorite comedies?

Xevy

Log Wizard
MacGruber is my favorite movie. Followed by Blazing Saddles.

Yeah she's totally not funny. Just a fat girl who's probably movie affirmative action'd, huh?

She's pretty good in all her movies. Except Tammy. Even she couldn't save that fucking garbage fire.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Might be horrible, might be great, might be mediocre. None of you fucking dorks knows right now. It's literally just a title, a director, and 4 castmembers at this point. Settle the fuck down.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
This movie will be just mediocre enough to get a sequel made, which will be one of the worst movies of all time. This is a fact.

Xevy

Log Wizard

This was the one I was thinking of. Still I agree with Grim. Cast and director set. We know nothing else. Anyone suggesting otherwise is jumping the gun. And let's not forget that 1/2 of this cast was picked by Bill Murray himself.

Edit: Fucking youtube links.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Melissa McCarthy is really the only person I thought of for the Venkman-type role when they announced the estrogen-enhanced Ghostbusters reboot. She does have improv ability and has proven to be a box office draw with her comedies over the last few years while still cranking out a network sitcom.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Might be horrible, might be great, might be mediocre. None of you fucking dorks knows right now. It's literally just a title, a director, and 4 castmembers at this point. Settle the fuck down.
What else will I do with my work day though?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Practice giving handjibbers with your offhand so you can double profits?

HEYOOO!!!
Quadruple if you know what you're doing

NVsp5sa.gif

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm just not sure who this movie will be aimed at. An all female cast usually attracts a largely female audience but I don't really think Ghostbuster's is their kind of film.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm just not sure who this movie will be aimed at. An all female cast usually attracts a largely female audience but I don't really think Ghostbuster's is their kind of film.
What if its females getting covered in cytoplasm nonstop?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm guessing their idea is that the movie will appeal to women on the basis that it's similar to Bridesmaids and guys will see it since it's Ghostbusters.