Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770 said:
derail

Listened to Lex and Terry this morning and they made a quick joke/parody of that song "Kissed a girl and liked it", except replaced it with "i sucked a dick and I liked it"... I thought of Grobee

/derail
You got the last seat on the bandwagon! Congratulations! Still ruining your son"s life by being unstable and unable to form lasting relationships that would provide him the foundation for a good life that your ex can provide, but apparently you cannot?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I can picture 10 or so years from now Brad telling his son about this guy he remembered from back in the day on the internet who actually offered to suck a dick for his girlfriend. They will have a father son bonding moment laughing at the hilarity.

In all seriousness the Grobbee sucking dick thing is getting kind of old.

It only doesn"t get old if its talking about Quin taking things up the butt. But that"s because he"s a nazi. Fuck Nazis.

brekk said:
In all seriousness the Grobbee sucking dick thing is getting kind of old.
No shit? Well tell your buddies to stop bringing it up because I only talked about it once in this thread. Every other time has been some homophobe"s over-the-top reaction to it, or every time they feel the need to let me know they thought of some cock-sucking and it reminded them of me. Really? Cool, glad to have covered that for you.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
The Ancient said:
I wish Aych and Grobbee would just get it over with and fuck.

PS. Please post pics, yum!
I will guess the date sometime during the first week of May, which is alternative lifestyle week here at FoHSS.

Also, on the breakup thing above, I"d take parts of both sides of advice offered. I"d definitely go with aych"s "I think" and "I feel" statements but I"d do it in person. Yea, women might not give us the same courtesy but, we"re men god damn it and we"re better than that.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tenks said:
#1) Limit yourself to 3 hours of "time wasting" computer timemaximumper day. This includes /b/ surfing, facebook poking, video games, basically any non-productive activity.You"ll probably find it hard to waste more than 3 hours on it eventually.
R O F L

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
We need to have an intervention for Grobbee"s aychamo obsession. He makes snide remarks about the guy in every thread aychamo posts on whenever he can. The dick sucking joke might be old but when it fits so well...kinda hard to ditch it.

Erumaron said:
We need to have an intervention for Grobbee"s aychamo obsession. He makes snide remarks about the guy in every thread aychamo posts on whenever he can. The dick sucking joke might be old but when it fits so well...kinda hard to ditch it.
It"s okay. It"s courtship. He does the same to me.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Azrayne said:
It"s about having some dignity I guess. Just because they"re cowards who won"t say it to your face doesn"t mean you should be the same. Man up a bit.
Yeah, right. Do the bitches right, because they"ll do the same for you. Whatever. Women have no moral code. They"re not gonna do the right thing if there"s an easy way out. They"ll do their shit the cowardly bullshit way, every single one of them, so why the fuck waste the time worrying about it? Send em a letter saying you"re sick of putting up with their shit, along with a bill for all the money you wasted on them. Fuck em.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
It"s okay. It"s courtship. He does the same to me.
You two know the dance all too well

Brekk said:
Not really sure what thats about. I honestly find it difficult to stay on the computer more than 3 hours a day anymore.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
We need to have an intervention for Erumaron"s aychamo obsession. He makes kiss-ass remarks about the guy in every thread aychamo posts on whenever he can. The dick sucking joke might be old but when it fits so well...kinda hard to ditch it.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
TheCutlery said:
Yeah, right. Do the bitches right, because they"ll do the same for you. Whatever. Women have no moral code. They"re not gonna do the right thing if there"s an easy way out. They"ll do their shit the cowardly bullshit way, every single one of them, so why the fuck waste the time worrying about it? Send em a letter saying you"re sick of putting up with their shit, along with a bill for all the money you wasted on them. Fuck em.
It"s not about doing it because they"ll reciprocate, it"s about having some self respect.

What"s the saying? "Rudeness is a weak mans imitation of strength"

Tenks

I never really understood the whole quid pro quo when it comes to dealing with girls in relationships. Just because we"re both human doesn"t mean we aren"t completely different. Females detach themselves from others more easily in my experiences. Breakups (when the girl does the breaking) tend to be harder on the guy than they are on the girl (if the guy does the breaking.) I have never broken up with a girl in any manner other than face to face and I have been broken up with via phone/email a few times. Sure it irritates me but it validates the fact that I"m a stronger human than she is.

Hell even my longest relationship and the only girl where we both said "I love you" to each other broke up with me over an email. I found it kinda lulz really. If you take the vagina approach to breaking up with a girl that pretty much means you have estrogen flowing throughout your veins to me.

findar_foh

shitlord
all this talk about breaking up with girls, and reminding me what time of year it is.... I forgot I once dumped a girl for lent.

I find confusing reasons make the best breakups, leaves plenty of room for "just friends" sex later on.

Rica86_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
(edit)
Just read the final sentence. If you sit there slumming and being mopey about losing your girl you"llneverfeel confident enough to be in a relationship. It has been 1.5 years in all honesty you need to move on. Date someone new it"ll help you.
(/edit)
Thanks for the advice. But I wasn"t really referring to slumming or being mopey as to why I wouldn"t be confident. I was more in the sense that I feel my relationship failed because I wasn"t able to put myself into it enough since I wasn"t really doing anything with my life. And while i"ve improved somewhat, i"m still not sure I myself am at the point where I feel I can bring that much to a relationship. I mean, I"ve gotten my high school diplomia about a year ago, trying to work on figuring out maybe some sort of community college but money is an issue since I don"t have a job atm. That"s more what I meant in being confident, more in myself being able to contribute fully to a relationship not being in total sync with myself, than being whatever over my ex.

Tenks

Rica86 said:
Thanks for the advice. But I wasn"t really referring to slumming or being mopey as to why I wouldn"t be confident. I was more in the sense that I feel my relationship failed because I wasn"t able to put myself into it enough since I wasn"t really doing anything with my life. And while i"ve improved somewhat, i"m still not sure I myself am at the point where I feel I can bring that much to a relationship. I mean, I"ve gotten my high school diplomia about a year ago, trying to work on figuring out maybe some sort of community college but money is an issue since I don"t have a job atm. That"s more what I meant in being confident, more in myself being able to contribute fully to a relationship not being in total sync with myself, than being whatever over my ex.
Well if you honestly feel like you bring nothing to the relationship you need to work on that self-defeating feeling first and foremost. If you never feel "good enough" for the girl things will never work out. It sounds like you"re moving forward with your life though you should be proud of yourself. There are people in much worse situations than yours and are perfectly content with it. You have to love yourself before you can ever expect someone else to love you.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Azrayne said:
It"s not about doing it because they"ll reciprocate, it"s about having some self respect.

What"s the saying? "Rudeness is a weak mans imitation of strength"
I really fail to see how self respect plays into getting a bitch who you"re done wasting time on out of the way as easily as possible. There"s no reason to be civil or morally right with someone who would leave you while you"re at work, after she kissed you goodbye, and take the fucking ice cube trays with her. You be civil with people who would be civil with you.

What"s the saying? "Do unto others before they do unto you."

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
If I have to be the one to post the next nudie pic I"m going to be severely disappointed in you guys.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
TheCutlery said:
I really fail to see how self respect plays into getting a bitch who you"re done wasting time on out of the way as easily as possible. There"s no reason to be civil or morally right with someone who would leave you while you"re at work, after she kissed you goodbye, and take the fucking ice cube trays with her. You be civil with people who would be civil with you.

What"s the saying? "Do unto others before they do unto you."
See, the problem here is we have no evidence that whatever hypothetical woman we"re talking about is a cunt. Sure there"s chance she is, but there"s a chance she"d hold herself to the same standard. I mean if she"s specifically done something to spite you then yeah (cheating, whatever), a phone call is ok, because you want to show her you just don"t give a fuck, but when we"re talking just a "hey this isn"t working out" kind of thing, then have the decency to at least say it to her face.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
There"s no reason to be civil or morally right with someone who would leave you while you"re at work, after she kissed you goodbye, and take the fucking ice cube trays with her.
True Lies! Hell yah.