Girls who broke your heart thread

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
. And if she wasn"t talking about that, she was talking about how great I am and how she thinks I"m "the one" (DANGER, DANGER) and how all her friends really like me and so on.
The plot thickens... I"d put down the "the one" comment to alcohol and general confusion at that time. If she brings it up while sober and emotionally stable you need to slap that bitch down! :p

At least you are finally getting that steak... so cudos!

Once ya think you out, they always suck ya back in.
Dude, Eomer has a good job, disposable income and a pretty nice apartment, if I was gay I"d totally be hitting on him :p

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The plot thickens... I"d put down the "the one" comment to alcohol and general confusion at that time. If she brings it up while sober and emotionally stable you need to slap that bitch down! :p
I can"t recall if she said it once she"d sobered up some or not. But even if she didn"t say that specifically, lots of other stuff she said this morning were along the same lines. Text I just got:

"I am so happy that we made it back together! Thank you for giving me another chance! "

Smileys. Bitches love smileys.

But seriously, up to this point she"s actually been far less emotionally stable and put together than Chuck, even though she"s almost 10 years older. Don"t bitches ever outgrow this shit?

Eomer said:
I had sex with a girl I didn"t want to be with and now I feel stuck with her.
I have been trying to avoid getting involved in this thread in any serious way, but I hope you realize that if you know what you want you aren"t really acting like it. If you"re going to be a player, then do that. If you"re looking for a relationship, then don"t be a player. You can"t halfass this shit.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I can"t recall if she said it once she"d sobered up some or not. But even if she didn"t say that specifically, lots of other stuff she said this morning were along the same lines. Text I just got:

"I am so happy that we made it back together! Thank you for giving me another chance! "

Smileys. Bitches love smileys.

But seriously, up to this point she"s actually been far less emotionally stable and put together than Chuck, even though she"s almost 10 years older. Don"t bitches ever outgrow this shit?
Bitches_Love_Smileys.jpg

Bitches_Love_Smileys.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
FoghornDeadhorn said:
I have been trying to avoid getting involved in this thread in any serious way, but I hope you realize that if you know what you want you aren"t really acting like it. If you"re going to be a player, then do that. If you"re looking for a relationship, then don"t be a player. You can"t halfass this shit.
Not trying to be a player, that"s not my thing at all. All I"m trying to do is find someone to be with in a relationship, and I"m trying to give Xerxes an honest chance at that. With all the bullshit that"s happened, it"s been difficult to really get to know her, so hopefully she"ll settle down a bit and I can see if it goes anywhere. I guess I just find it somewhat amusing that she can supposedly be so "into" me, but also so conflicted, and I"m kind of laughing at the situation and sharing with y"all both for our amusement and for sound advice.

And if things don"t work out relationship wise, at least I had some fun along the way. I"m certainly not looking to fuck her over, if I"ve given that impression.

You made it sound like you didn"t really want to be with her. Not really promising if you ask me. In fact, the whole start to the "relationship" is pretty bad. You can"t hook up with a girl like that and expect it to last. Thus my commentary on the conflicting signals. Did you just want to bang this chick or did you want a relationship? If you wantedeither one of thoseyou fucked up.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
I think it will be a positive experience for Eomer to date a self-absorbed executive chick. Just wait until the enthralling dinner stories about how the bitches at work are "out to get her" with their "power plays" and how the third quarter numbers are RUINING HER FUCKING LIFE. Make sure you ordered soup, because you can"t jab out your eyes when all you"ve got is a spoon.

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
Dude xerxes sounds like a grade A fucking psycho. for the love of all of us here fuck her a few more times and dump her ass! (No really keep dating her as it"s funny reading.)

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Snugglebear said:
you can"t jab out your eyes when all you"ve got is a spoon.
so you can no longer stare at her boobs, but you can still listen to her bitching... lose-lose IMO

So it ended up Tat Girl was playing me like a god damn piano, stringing me along a nice, tightly wound path. I found out she had been talking to another dude all the while whispering promises of wonder and hope into my ear. I went ahead and msg"d said dude over myspace, we had a nice little chit chat, and he stopped talking to her completely.

I went ahead and txt"d her letting her know what I had done, that I had found out about it, and she fucking LOST it. Like, fucking flipped and shit. Crying and all that saying how I stole her chance at happiness from her.

Turns out, ole boy was from before me and he had walked away from her, coming back a few or so weeks ago. She decided she still wanted to fuck around with me though and I wasn"t having any of it.

Now she"s out him and me and seems to be in a fit of deep depression. I laughed. Heartily. And I let her know how I felt.

lol If you mean me, I"ve already got a date w/ another chick for Saturday, so I"m pretty good. The drama that went on behind closed doors b/w me and her was extreme and I"m fucking drained because of it. I"m not going to get into it here, because honestly, I feel like a god damn tool bag for letting myself get as attached as I did and fall as deep into her trap. I"m stronger because of it and am dusting myself off as we speak. Knowing I ruined her little world, even if temporarily, makes me feel a little better though.