Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Eomer said:
lol she replied back something about "damn drunk texts" even though it was like 10pm when she sent the texts last night. Then said something about taking a break from men and I was going to Japan in a couple weeks anyway. I responded back that it didn"t mean we couldn"t hang out and that I was only gone for a little less than two weeks. She responded back saying that she is still confused and that she doesn"t want to lead me on unless she"s certain about "being together."

This is ridiculous.

I texted back "Then I have no idea what you want me to say or why you keep calling and texting me."

She replied "I"ll leave you alone, I"m sorry, you are right."

I replied "let me know if you want to hang out or figure things out"
You won, and then you lost the game within seconds.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
lol she replied back something about "damn drunk texts" even though it was like 10pm when she sent the texts last night. Then said something about taking a break from men and I was going to Japan in a couple weeks anyway. I responded back that it didn"t mean we couldn"t hang out and that I was only gone for a little less than two weeks. She responded back saying that she is still confused and that she doesn"t want to lead me on unless she"s certain about "being together."

This is ridiculous.

I texted back "Then I have no idea what you want me to say or why you keep calling and texting me."

Heh, she wants you to say "we is couple, omgz !!". The fact that you won"t is making her crazy. You are turning her game back on to her nicely. Kudos etc.

I doubt this one is getting to fuck buddy status though. Jus" sayin ...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You won, and then you lost the game within seconds.
So what would you have said/done?

I doubt this one is getting to fuck buddy status though. Jus" sayin .
Yeah, probably not. She"s on the "get married in the next year or two" plan. No time for fuck buddies, probably.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Smart thing probably would have just been not to say anything at all after she said she would leave you alone. In that type of situation I would probably give her a "k".

tyen

<Banned>
Shutup said:
Smart thing probably would have just been not to say anything at all after she said she would leave you alone. In that type of situation I would probably give her a "k".
^

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Bah women... so I go out with this girl I met on PoF twice, both times we have a good time and make out. Then on Wednesday I ask her when I"ll see her again and that we could hang out at my place and watch a movie or something and she tells me "I"ll check my plans and tell you tomorrow". So I hear nothing from her on Thursday and send her a text on Friday to see how she is doing, I have yet to get a reply! So as a contingency I am now chatting to an Australian girl on PoF...

tyen

<Banned>
K`Lag said:
Bah women... so I go out with this girl I met on PoF twice, both times we have a good time and make out. Then on Wednesday I ask her when I"ll see her again and that we could hang out at my place and watch a movie or something and she tells me "I"ll check my plans and tell you tomorrow". So I hear nothing from her on Thursday and send her a text on Friday to see how she is doing, I have yet to get a reply! So as a contingency I am now chatting to an Australian girl on PoF...
You should of been talking to more at once.

Brad2770

So, Stephanie (stripper #1) has been talking to me a lot today through texts. Saying that she has been busy the last 2 weeks and sorry we have not been able to hang out. Said she wants to hang out next weekend sometime. Told her I just wanna chill at my house for the next couple of weeks to save some money (and to see if she would flake on me) She said that was cool. She also informed me she will be moving to an apartment complex right up the street from me. (like a 5 minute walk). She was saying we can hang out a lot more.

What do I need to watch out for?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I would let the situation come to you. Like stated before and with my personal knowledge, it"s difficult to take what girls like that say for face value. If she"s living that close to and she"s honestly interested, then it shouldn"t be too difficult for buns bangage to commence.

Brad2770

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oeCDnCcwfwU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oeCDnCcwfwU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Man, Grobb, I love you because you give me such a hard time.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
caps-lock-is-awesome-sml.jpg

picard_facepalm.jpg

Zarniwoop_foh

shitlord
Eomer always needs to have the last text

Brad, I"m not even sure what the point is in giving advice on dating strippers, unless it"s "don"t". I could see maybe going on a few dates for the express purposes of obtaining freaky sex, but beyond that it just seems destined to end badly. I"m sure there is the odd exception, but I would think that most strippers aren"t real happy with their lot in life; their dream job was not to be a peeler. Therefore, there"s already something fucked up with their life that lead them to this point.

Why not try to find someone with some long term potential?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Brad, let her come to you. Don"t push a relationship, it won"t work as long as she"s on the pole (unless you honestly don"t give a fuck that guys see her naked all the time), so stick with being buddies or FWB.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eomer, you should of left it be after she said she would leave you alone. No biggy... Just don"t text her at all. Let her come to you. Next time she texts you let that shit ride hours if not a day. This girl needs a kick in the ass and only you can give it to her.

Brad2770

Stephanie came over last night. I needed to get a few last things from my other place and she rode with me for some some company. On the way back, she convinced me to smoke some pot with her (never done drugs in my life. First time to smoke pot.) Took her home (lives around the corner) and passed Red head as I was taking her home.

Red Head gets to my place around 8. We drank some (She bought the beer) then went and had dinner (she bought the food). Then we went to play pool for a couple of hours (she paid) and after that, went to my sister"s job. My sister sat me at a table with one of her regular"s and he started buying me and Red head our drinks.

Vanity (stripper #2) was there and saw that i was with Red head. She bitched at my sister about me trying to make her jealous and asked why I was being a dick about not contacting her back (she said she texted. I never got it).

One of my friends met us up there (my sister has a crush on him). We ended up coming back to my place and stayed up until 6 am. During that time, red head was getting very aggressive. Everything she had been saying was opposite of how she was acting- Putting herself on me, getting super close. Holding my hand and she kicked me in the mouth earlier (we were rough housing and she accidently did it), so she kept pulling my lip down and kissing the cut.

Everyone left at 6. We laid down in my bed and I started massaging her and things started getting heavy. Eventually, got her pants off and was about to get down to business and her Ex calls.............

Mood ruined, she is pissed and has to leave.

Come to find out, she had to be at his place at 7am to get their son and so, we "waited" too fucking long.

haha, now I get a text about "Can we just act like nothing happened last night and just be friends? thats all we are. Nothing more. Please call me when you get a chance!" I just texted back "My head hurts. What do you need that cant be said in text?"

Louis

Trakanon Raider
haha, god damn Brad that sucks. Atleast you got alot of free shit out of the night, that"s always a plus in my mind because I"m a jobless cheap ass.

My advice is put 0 (and I mean 0) emotional attachment to this girl. She was obviously down to get fucked if the excuse was legitament, so I"d say give it another night with her and try to lay pipe. Girls are one big contradiction and you can"t listen to the sounds that comes out of their mouthes.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Convo said:
Eomer, you should of left it be after she said she would leave you alone. No biggy... Just don"t text her at all. Let her come to you. Next time she texts you let that shit ride hours if not a day. This girl needs a kick in the ass and only you can give it to her.
Lusiphur said:
Heh, she wants you to say "we is couple, omgz !!". The fact that you won"t is making her crazy. You are turning her game back on to her nicely. Kudos etc.

I doubt this one is getting to fuck buddy status though. Jus" sayin ...
Yeah well, after the texts I mentioned above, we texted back and forth one more time. She texted back and said thanks for putting up with her shit, and that if I wasn"t so great she wouldn"t be so messed up. Then she asked for my cleaning ladies number, which I gave to her. That was around 1pmish.

Later on she texted back thanks for the number, I said no prob and that one of the bottles of wine she had picked out was really good (I actually had picked it out, the one bottle, but hey), she asked if I was drinking it alone, I said I was out of beer and needed something to watch the Oilers game with (big win boys!) but that I was heading out with a friend for the evening. She asked where, I told her, she said have fun and to do a shot of Patron for her and that was about it. All around 8-9pm.

So I went out had a few drinks, watched the third period, and went to another bar to meet up with more people. I was driving and pulled the chute around 12:30 because I knew I was gonna end up drunk. Sure enough, Xerxes texts me at 12:45 asking if I"m "still there" and if she can join me. She was at a bar fairly close by to the one I was at previously for a friend"s birthday or some shit. I text back no, that I"m just walking in my door, and she asks if she can come over. I say yes, and she"s at my place within about 5 minutes.

Very long story short, I guess her dates with the other dude (who is apparently NOT made up!) didn"t go very well. Something about arguments over a bill for dinner or something like that. So that explains why she was texting me on Friday night, after the date went south she wanted to come see me. So then on Saturday she brought the dude out with a bunch of her friends to a birthday party. The friends had met me a week back and apparently really liked me, but they didn"t take a shining to the other guy and told Xerxes that. On top of that he was ignoring her most of the evening, she claims. Made sense to me, she left the bar without telling anyone at 12:30 and he didn"t even call her until after 2am. So she shows up at my place all upset and confused and drunk and crying and saying there"s no way we"re having sex and blah blah blah.

I did my best to keep steering the conversation away from the other dude, and she kept coming back to it. And if she wasn"t talking about that, she was talking about how great I am and how she thinks I"m "the one" (DANGER, DANGER) and how all her friends really like me and so on. Again, I just tried my best to mirror what she was saying and tell her what she wanted to hear without going out on any limbs. Again, I think she"s a nice enough girl but for whatever reason things just don"t seem to be developing for me. And naturally, eventually the legs did open up. After she had called the other dude and broken up with him, that is. I didn"t listen to the conversation, I got up and left because I didn"t really want to be laying there for it, it was fucking weird really.

So then we went out for breakfast today, I drove her home, I"m going over to her place for steak tomorrow, and I think I have a girlfriend again. What in the fuck?

Oh yeah, on top of that, Chuck texted me out of the blue last night. First contact in over a month from her. She texted me and asked if I was at the game. I texted back that no I wasn"t, asked if she was, and she said yes, I texted back that we"d traded last night tickets for Calgary the week previous, and then when the game was over she texted me "See I told you I"m good luck!" (she claims the Oilers win every time she goes to a game, and is 3-0 this year) and I texted back for her to keep telling herself that, that we were going to X bar and she was welcome to join us, she texted back that she was hitting a different area and that was about it. To be honest I was kind of messed up over that and that"s half the reason I wasn"t feeling like sticking around the bar late last night, I was just planning on going home and getting some sleep and continuing trying to forget about her, which is proving to be difficult to say the least. Instead I end up with a different girlfriend. What the hell?

Brad said:
so she kept pulling my lip down and kissing the cut.
Congrats on all the wonderful diseases you just contracted!