Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
gn0me said:
For a chick that named her daughter after Everquest lore, I would have expected her to be the size of a house.
You dated her in 2000s and Everquest came out in 1999. She is 9?

Fythis_foh

shitlord
So, come to find out she"s been continuing to use my FTP space to host images for her MySpace or Facebook or whatever. Just random crap. What should I replace the images with? I was thinking just a big red "A" on a black background. Subtle yet appropriate. Figured maybe one of her literate friends could explain the significance.

I"m always up for input, though.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Fythis said:
So, come to find out she"s been continuing to use my FTP space to host images for her MySpace or Facebook or whatever. Just random crap. What should I replace the images with? I was thinking just a big red "A" on a black background. Subtle yet appropriate. Figured maybe one of her literate friends could explain the significance.

I"m always up for input, though.
You have much potential here. Epic win could be yours. Do not fuck it up like this guy

Fythis_foh

shitlord
OhSeven said:
You have much potential here. Epic win could be yours. Do not fuck it up like this guy
Heh, yeah, that thread made me die a little bit inside. Only thing is that I essentially get one shot at something funny, but not so awful that it screws me over in the divorce. That"s why I was thinking Scarlet Letter. If I go replacing them with tubgirl or lemonparty, or her own personal camwhore pictures, her page is just going to get taken down.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
If you"re still in the process of getting the divorce, I wouldn"t do anything. Just suck it up, act like you don"t know, and then once everything is signed and finalized then do whatever immature vengeful shit that you"ll regret later.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
If you"re still in the process of getting the divorce, I wouldn"t do anything. Just suck it up, act like you don"t know, and then once everything is signed and finalized then do whatever immature vengeful shit that you"ll regret later.
Bad advice. At the very least Scarlet Letter her ass.

Fythis_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Damn you for making sense!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hey man, we"ve all been there! Well, not divorced, but wanting to hurt the ex because we no longer have control on the relationship, or for revenge, or whatever. It always ends up being a bad idea!

Rorek_foh

shitlord
Druixx said:
While I talk the big talk here on the interwebz, in reality I am looking for nice girls who have themselves together. They are a scarce breed indeed.

And conversely, a lot of women go for the asshole guys that treat them like shit when they should be looking for nice guys that would put them on a pedestal. So it goes both ways.
Fuck do they ever...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Druixx said:
While I talk the big talk here on the interwebz, in reality I am looking for nice girls who have themselves together. They are a scarce breed indeed.

And conversely, a lot of women go for the asshole guys that treat them like shit when they should be looking for nice guys that would put them on a pedestal. So it goes both ways.
I"d say most girls are like that, even the "good" ones. It"s fucking bizarre. They"ll scream up and down about how they can"t find any nice guys, all guys are assholes and so on, but the absolute fucking worst thing you can do when initially dating a chick is to be straight up, honest, and nice to her. That"s a fantastic way to come across as "boring", and they"ll drop you the second some asshole comes along. Literally. It"s fucked up. And even knowing this, I fall in to that trap every fucking time. I think to myself "no, this girl"s different, she"s smart enough not to fall for that shit" and sure enough I get fucking friended by the 4th date.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
I"d say most girls are like that, even the "good" ones. It"s fucking bizarre. They"ll scream up and down about how they can"t find any nice guys, all guys are assholes and so on, but the absolute fucking worst thing you can do when initially dating a chick is to be straight up, honest, and nice to her. That"s a fantastic way to come across as "boring", and they"ll drop you the second some asshole comes along. Literally. It"s fucked up. And even knowing this, I fall in to that trap every fucking time. I think to myself "no, this girl"s different, she"s smart enough not to fall for that shit" and sure enough I get fucking friended by the 4th date.
Don"t get stuck in friend zone! On the first date just balls up and kiss her, and recognize where you keep fucking up and stop doing it!

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
honestly the best thing i ever did is stop giving a fuck what women think and engaging or not if i feel like it. fucking bitches be sneefing around like you are mandingo, and ejaculate undiluted masculinity.

hootie2_foh

shitlord
honestly the best thing i ever did is stop giving a fuck what women think and engaging or not if i feel like it. fucking bitches be sneefing around like you are mandingo, and ejaculate undiluted masculinity.
You pretty much have to have the attitude that you dont care if she likes you or not. Once you reach this zen like state, you are irresistable.
Unfortunately the easiest way for guys who are non players to become this way is to be actively dating somone you don"t want.

Most girls do this already, so don"t feel bad about being an ass.

Rorek_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Don"t get stuck in friend zone! On the first date just balls up and kiss her, and recognize where you keep fucking up and stop doing it!
I need to attempt this. I get caught in the Friend Trap like Eomer much too often.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Here is what I like to think about the women.

Ok, men and women do not even belong in the same species. We are exact opposites. Therefore, you have to do pretty much the opposite of what you"d like. There are some obvious stuff we both have in common. We both like attractive and groomed people to show off we have good genes. However, this is about where the similarities end.

Men generally like a complacent female. We don"t like to try to hard. Women are the opposite. You have to constantly have her wondering what you"re doing, if you"re really that into her, if you"re thinking of them. If they feel there is no competition for you then they"ll move on to someone who has more female suitors. Its peer pressure. If alot of women like you then clearly you have something to offer. They will not be interested in someone no one else is.

Guys generally do not like to be the center of attention. Women are the opposite. If women could carry a fucking spotlight when them everywhere they went I"m sure they would. Combine this fact with the first and you"ll be a deadly combination. Make her thinkyouchooseherand not the other way around. When you are out with her don"t stare at other chicks. It will make you seem creepy. It will also convey you don"t really care about her. However, this is when you"re together. Time spentapartis just as important as time spenttogether. To much time apart is a bad thing, and the inverse is true as well.

Compliments are a woman"s water, but jeers are their food. They need both to survive. If you do not make little jabs at her or jeers she"s going to think you have her on this ultimate pedestal that no other woman can overcome. Refer to point #1 on why this is bad. If a girl"s ass looks nice in her new jeans then go ahead and tell her how much you like the jeans. If her hair looks like she just woke up then make a non-insulting jab about it. Its a fine line that must be walked. Cocky and arrogant are neighbors.

Thats about it right now since I want to watch this volleyball match.

Crap_foh

shitlord
Ionsniper said:
Whatever happened to her?
Oh I"m sure shes modeling and taking off her clothes for 50 something year old photographers, still deciding if she wants her ex husband in her life, and randomly flying to god knows where to find the ultimate dick to fuck for the rest of her life. All this before she even turns 24 gentlemen, step right up.

I have some more of her laying around here somewhere if you wish.