Girls who broke your heart thread

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Kebas239 said:
Here is mine...We were out for 3 years in a really serious relationship and she wasn"t really good to me. It broke off about a week ago. It crushes me because I really loved this girl, she meant the world to me for a while, and she never saw that/treated me well. Anyways...
That was a fucking awesome story, thank you for contributing

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Kebas239 said:
I didn"t post the pic. I could elaborate on the story if you would like, lol.
Two sentences does not give proper perspective, don"t spare the details of how she took it from your best friend in the ass

Malice_foh

shitlord
I"m disappointed, not a single tit has been posted in this thread.

Fuck that noise, here"s the girl who broke my heart. She"s not the hottest chick out there, but she had an amazing body. Take a gander:

Kindnugs_foh

shitlord
Found a couple more. This cunt bag had some issues. The only way she would have an orgasm is if she stuck a pillow between her legs and rubbed up on it for 10 minutes. She didn"t even like or want me to go down on her. What girl doesn"t like that?

The picture with the holes in it was used on a dart board for drinking games. I would post other pictures of women that we also used, but I actually liked those women so no posts of them.

Wilf McQuade_foh

shitlord
I hit 40 last week and I"m convinced the notion of love/infatuation is for the young.

Marry for money, that way when she pisses you off or vice versa, you can go to the second house.

pemulis_foh

shitlord
if your heart breaks for a chick who has gotten naked on the internet, then darwin was right - get a gun and off yourself for the rest of us

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Malice said:
I"m disappointed, not a single tit has been posted in this thread.

Fuck that noise, here"s the girl who broke my heart. She"s not the hottest chick out there, but she had an amazing body. Take a gander:
LMAO I saw the first picture and I was like "Hell yeah!"

Then I saw the second picture and I was like "wtf am I in the funny/strange/random picture thread again?"

Then I saw the third picture and thought I was in the bigfoot thread again.

Malice_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
LMAO I saw the first picture and I was like "Hell yeah!"

Then I saw the second picture and I was like "wtf am I in the funny/strange/random picture thread again?"

Then I saw the third picture and thought I was in the bigfoot thread again.
Yeah man, definitely a butterface, but she was a really nice girl most of the time, and a complete sociopath the rest. However that works I don"t know. C"est la vie, c"est la guerre

And I wouldn"t say she broke my heart by any stretch, but there were definitely some valuable lessons learned.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Remember the girl who named her daughter "Firiona Vie" and made sony news headlines, etc?

I dated her for over a year previous to that (~2002). We met in EQ, did stupid shit (we were young), she moved in with me and her like 9 month old son at the time. All was good for about a year until stuff changed (attitude, etc). Needless to say she was interested in someone else behind my back on the other side of the country. We went our separate ways from there, and I flew her back to her parents place.

Later that night I logged on EQ for the first time in months. Lo and behold as I logged in, a server wide broadcast that Stromm was open happened. I started my player there, and played hardcore in order to keep me sane over the extreme heart-break I felt after losing her.

It was the most I ever put into a relationship (She was really a great girl at the start), and my heart was broken for months. I don"t really regret meeting her, but of course wish things went better. We"re actually still friends today, but don"t talk much. Just the occasional email. *Shrug*

Lesson learned:

- Don"t date chicks you meet from EQ

Frax_foh

shitlord
AladainAF said:
Remember the girl who named her daughter "Firiona Vie" and made sony news headlines, etc?

I dated her for over a year previous to that (~2002). We met in EQ, did stupid shit (we were young), she moved in with me and her like 9 month old son at the time. All was good for about a year until stuff changed (attitude, etc). Needless to say she was interested in someone else behind my back on the other side of the country. We went our separate ways from there, and I flew her back to her parents place.

Later that night I logged on EQ for the first time in months. Lo and behold as I logged in, a server wide broadcast that Stromm was open happened. I started my player there, and played hardcore in order to keep me sane over the extreme heart-break I felt after losing her.

It was the most I ever put into a relationship (She was really a great girl at the start), and my heart was broken for months. I don"t really regret meeting her, but of course wish things went better. We"re actually still friends today, but don"t talk much. Just the occasional email. *Shrug*

Lesson learned:

- Don"t date chicks you meet from EQ
So you are the father of Fironia Vie?