Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
I"d be a little weary about anyone who chronically uses Ativan

You painted the picture of her as a drama queen (getting off on you being upset.) Is that how it is? If you quit paying as much attention to her she will come crawling back to you. Right now you"re chasing her, turn the tables and it will reverse.
This method, by the way, fucking sucks

The girl I"m with now, she tried some of this garbage with me. One night she bitched (jokingly) that I didn"t text message her enough cause she didn"t have a cute text message waiting for her when she got home. Then a week later she bitched that I texted too much. I withdrew interest then some comes back.

I finally said to her, basically "Hey look, I like you. I don"t want to play games with you. I don"t want to have to pretend to not be interested in you just to manipulate you into liking me more. I hate that kind of shit. Let"s just be honest and quit with the games" and it had a pretty good effect.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
aychamo_aycono said:
I"d be a little weary about anyone who chronically uses Ativan

You painted the picture of her as a drama queen (getting off on you being upset.) Is that how it is? If you quit paying as much attention to her she will come crawling back to you. Right now you"re chasing her, turn the tables and it will reverse.
I"ll echo this however, I"d also like to see you just stop apologizing as well. Be pissed at her instead of letting her be in control and having you, as aych said, chase her. I don"t think its as much as you take away the attention as much as you put the focus back on yourself. Take control back of the situation.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
Dro said:
I would like to file myself in as "current having heart broken"

Nutshell version to avoid TLDR:

Met a girl, we live in different cities. Over the last few months we"ve talked on the phone nearly every night, and the first month it was 4-10 hours a night on the phone. A lot in common to say the least, and we started planning for her to move closer. This is a dream relationship, amazing girl and we get along fabulously. One day she pissed me off with her "I"ll do what I want" attitude, because she is weird about her hair (her mom always gave her shit about it). So I say "well I wouldn"t have probably talked to you if you were blond".

Yeah its a bit fucked up and I apologized and told her I didn"t mean it. Things were fine even for weeks after I said it, and now since she hasn"t seen me in a month, she has had time to over analyze it and blow it out of proportion. Now its hard to get her on the phone, she doesnt text me back and she is very hard to talk to. She said she lost respect for me and it shows her I am a different person and that she doubts my integrity. She still loves me and wants to make it work, but she is being very negative. I"ve asked her to move past this after apologizing until I am blue in the face.

This girl has had HORRIBLE relationships before me, and I believe she is projecting on me. I don"t really know where to go from here, because if she continues to act like this, which imo is completely uncalled for, I"ll probably walk away. The problem I have with doing that now is that I remember how famous we are together, and in my fucked up little mind I don"t believe i"ll ever find someone like her out there again.

Should I just walk away and retain some of my dignity while I have it? She is coming to see me on Friday, so I guess I"ll see how that goes. Anyone have any experience with really temperamental girls? How do you handle it other than just apologizing? Oh she also told me once when I was trying to tell her I wasn"t what she made me out to be "you sound just like my Ex" which pissed me off.

I think she enjoys it, because if I get mad, she seems to pay more attention and or she will call me. She is always doped up on ativan so she doesn"t give a shit when she is saying abrasive things.

Seems a little stupid to end a relationship because I said something about her hair. Up until this week, this girl was ready to have my kids and thought I was the most amazing thing ever. It really stinks of "found someone else" the way she just shifted. I trust her enough to think that thats not the case, but who knows.

Enjoy the drama gentlesirs.
I really hate to burst your bubble dude, but the girl I posted previously in this thread was virtually the same. They treat you like shit because of their previous relationships or whatever and when you point it out later they blame it on everything else. The girl I was with would literally admit to over-reacting, but it was never her fault(one time she hung up on me well I said hang on a sec to order my fucking food at dennies)! She then would not answer the phone for days and tried to make me feel terrible for texting her that she was being "rediculous" like I had called her some terrible name.... Hah I was so foolish looking back lol!

Trust me dude. Respect yourself and you will feel 10x better in the end. There really is no worse feeling then giving your all to some bitch and then in the end having her break up with you because your supposedly an asshole after she dragged you through the mud for months or whatever and you started to get fed up! You"ll feel more terrible about knowing this was coming and trying to ignore it then you will about actually losing the girl.... At least that"s how I felt!!

I know you"re not going to listen, because I sure as hell didn"t listen to my friends and family that I confided in, but please think about it though! Think about how you feel about her, if she truly felt anywhere close to the same she would never risk losing you or push you away! The words are easy to say... It"s the actions that count Unfortunately I got a major crash course in this and it hurt pretty bad! Just trying to help you out...

Dro_foh

shitlord
Update: I just talked to her on the phone and she was like "nyehh I dont know if its a good idea for me to come out this weekend"

I went off after she hung up, because she didnt call me back.
She wants a break to see how she feels. I said "I hope you find what you"re looking for"

immediately she is like "you"re giving up?" followed by a bunch of other shit being nice. I didnt hold anything back, at this point I"d rather have self respect.
She said that when she gets mad she needs months to cool off, I"m like bullshit.

The only reason this is as big of an issue as it is, is because you made it bigger than it is. She said "well the distance isnt working out" I"m like "k, so go do what you want to do." followed by "yes you were coming over for the weekend and I was coming over next week for 4 days, but I see what you mean."

I"m still talking to her, but my heart ache has gone to rage. Im not being mean, but I"m back to the man I am supposed to be.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Dro said:
Update: I just talked to her on the phone and she was like "nyehh I dont know if its a good idea for me to come out this weekend"

I went off after she hung up, because she didnt call me back.
She wants a break to see how she feels. I said "I hope you find what you"re looking for"

immediately she is like "you"re giving up?" followed by a bunch of other shit being nice. I didnt hold anything back, at this point I"d rather have self respect.
She said that when she gets mad she needs months to cool off, I"m like bullshit.

The only reason this is as big of an issue as it is, is because you made it bigger than it is. She said "well the distance isnt working out" I"m like "k, so go do what you want to do." followed by "yes you were coming over for the weekend and I was coming over next week for 4 days, but I see what you mean."

I"m still talking to her, but my heart ache has gone to rage. Im not being mean, but I"m back to the man I am supposed to be.
You are being an epic pansy. Do you have a vagina in between those legs?

Dro_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
Um, going off on a girl for changing her hair would deserve a break up, b/c it is a small sign to a deeper control issue...
I didnt go off. It was just a snippy comment because she told me basically "ill do what i want, fuck off" when i said "i like it the color it is tbh".

Its not even about that according to her now.

Dro_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
You are being an epic pansy. Do you have a vagina in between those legs?
care to fill me in on exactly how youd handle it?

I"ve gone from nice to apathetic and she is eating out of my hands.

Doesnt mean we"ll still be together, but she is paying a lot more attention now.

tyen

<Banned>
You are going batshit insane over absolutely nothing. She wants to leave you, go find another chick. It"s as simple as that.

Not only are you crazy but she doesn"t want to be locked down with a fag like you.

So stop being a whiny baby and go get some new ass.

It isn"t, it"s about you coming off as not wanting to let her do what she wants. If a girl asks about a hair color change, the answer is always, ALWAYS "However you wear it, I"ll love it" unless you"re an insecure faggot who can"t handle a girl"s independence. This was reinforced by the snippy comment when she said "I"ll do what I want" because you know what, she isn"t your"s, shecando what she wants and youcango fuck off.

Seriously, man up sunshine.

Dro_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
You are going batshit insane over absolutely nothing. She wants to leave you, go find another chick. It"s as simple as that.

Not only are you crazy but she doesn"t want to be locked down with a fag like you.

So stop being a whiny baby and go get some new ass.
haha I love you sir.

Actually she changed her mind just now about coming out to see me. its not about ass, thats not hard.

its about a girl whom I loved very much. I didnt expect Dr. Phil here, just opinions, and tbh yours helped me by making me laugh.

Malice_foh

shitlord
Dro said:
I would like to file myself in as "current having heart broken"

Nutshell version to avoid TLDR:

Met a girl, we live in different cities. Over the last few months we"ve talked on the phone nearly every night, and the first month it was 4-10 hours a night on the phone. A lot in common to say the least, and we started planning for her to move closer. This is a dream relationship, amazing girl and we get along fabulously. One day she pissed me off with her "I"ll do what I want" attitude, because she is weird about her hair (her mom always gave her shit about it). So I say "well I wouldn"t have probably talked to you if you were blond".

Yeah its a bit fucked up and I apologized and told her I didn"t mean it. Things were fine even for weeks after I said it, and now since she hasn"t seen me in a month, she has had time to over analyze it and blow it out of proportion. Now its hard to get her on the phone, she doesnt text me back and she is very hard to talk to. She said she lost respect for me and it shows her I am a different person and that she doubts my integrity. She still loves me and wants to make it work, but she is being very negative. I"ve asked her to move past this after apologizing until I am blue in the face.

This girl has had HORRIBLE relationships before me, and I believe she is projecting on me. I don"t really know where to go from here, because if she continues to act like this, which imo is completely uncalled for, I"ll probably walk away. The problem I have with doing that now is that I remember how famous we are together, and in my fucked up little mind I don"t believe i"ll ever find someone like her out there again.

Should I just walk away and retain some of my dignity while I have it? She is coming to see me on Friday, so I guess I"ll see how that goes. Anyone have any experience with really temperamental girls? How do you handle it other than just apologizing? Oh she also told me once when I was trying to tell her I wasn"t what she made me out to be "you sound just like my Ex" which pissed me off.

I think she enjoys it, because if I get mad, she seems to pay more attention and or she will call me. She is always doped up on ativan so she doesn"t give a shit when she is saying abrasive things.

Seems a little stupid to end a relationship because I said something about her hair. Up until this week, this girl was ready to have my kids and thought I was the most amazing thing ever. It really stinks of "found someone else" the way she just shifted. I trust her enough to think that thats not the case, but who knows.

Enjoy the drama gentlesirs.
She probably found someone else. Ditch her. Not worth the drama. Also, the way it sounds, you are more enamored of her than she is/was of you. She"s got you by your balls, man.

tyen

<Banned>
Actually she changed her mind just now about coming out to see me.
This is when you take your balls out of the purse and go, "Too bad I got some new ass."

Cut that shit off, go find a wild chick with some big hooters. Fuck that drama.

Dro_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
This is when you take your balls out of the purse and go, "Too bad I got some new ass."

Cut that shit off, go find a wild chick with some big hooters. Fuck that drama.
indeed. She has DD"s tho

I agree, the drama is not worth this shit.

tyen

<Banned>
Dro said:
indeed. She has DD"s tho

I agree, the drama is not worth this shit.
TheONLYreason you should see her again, is to get nude pics to post on here.

If you pansy out and see that hoe, we demand something in return.

tyen

<Banned>
Dro said:
If she pisses me off more I might just have those pics
Sir, this is serious business.

Those pics must be posted, I"d do the exact same thing and I have. Boobies must be shared by all, that isMan Law.

To me it sounds like she was looking for an excuse to make you the asshole and she would have a reason to leave without feeling the guilt. I think that because Ive been with girls like that before and thats what it always seemed like was going on.

I know its probably hard not to want to call her or see her, but shes a head case at best and if she really cared about you, she would recognize that and come back on her own.

If what you said was the truth about just making one comment about her being blond and she flips out, then you really didnt do anything wrong.