Girls who broke your heart thread

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
I enjoy going down too, get a kick out of having a woman have multiple orgasms in a short time span. Plus, it makes them really wet for when I get to do my thing!

PoF has started off nicely, already in contact with a couple of girls, one of them has hugeeeee breasts, I"m hoping for a full body shot from her to make sure she isn"t hiding something!

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
oh, you can be 90% sure if there isn"t a full body shot that they are a fatass
Yeah, usually women who are comfortable with their body are comfortable in front of cameras.

I personally hate having my photo taken, they"re never representative of what I really look like. I"ve thought about putting an ad up on something like PoF, but having just gotten out of a long term thing I"m a bit out of the loop in terms of meeting new people, not to mention a little more padded out than usual. Then again it"s less of an issue for guys.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Heylel Teomim said:
Yeah, usually women who are comfortable with their body are comfortable in front of cameras.

I personally hate having my photo taken, they"re never representative of what I really look like. I"ve thought about putting an ad up on something like PoF, but having just gotten out of a long term thing I"m a bit out of the loop in terms of meeting new people, not to mention a little more padded out than usual. Then again it"s less of an issue for guys.
I was in the same position you are, not sure how long your last relationship was but a good many posts in this thread involve me and me not knowing what the fuck I was doing as far as getting back into the dating world.

Now I"m with someone, we"re exclusive and I"ve never been happier. (relationship wise) If I can do it, anyone can.

Don"t wait, as long as you"re ready for a relationship throw yourself out there, you neve rknow what you could miss out on if you don"t.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
totally agree. i only go down on girls i really, really like. i"ll let bartrash suck my dick all day, but wouldn"t go down on them for a million bucks!
Whoa there! I can buy a lot of antibiotics and mouthwash with a million bucks, and still have plenty left over.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vvoid said:
Whoa there! I can buy a lot of antibiotics and mouthwash with a million bucks, and still have plenty left over.
Came here to post something similar

moontayle

Golden Squire
I can understand an aversion to Cybering or Phone Sex. Never did the former, but when my wife and I were "together" but "1800 miles apart" (circa 2000, over a year before we actually got married), two things kept us from going insane: Everquest, which we used as part IM, part "fuck up pixels"; and phone sex. It"s hard to remember how we started doing it, but we did it and it did help the relationship. Or to be specific, it didn"t fuck it up. *shrug*

If this thread ever dies, I hereby nominate it for SS hall of fame.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Gosh damn I just went back and read my first post in this thread (first post of page two).

Holy fuck it"s nice to not feel like I did in that post anymore. Looking back on then and comparing to now, it"s like a totally different life I"m reading about.

Cheers to this thread and most of the people in it.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
I have been reading this thread for a while now and was finally bored enough to create a plenty of fish account out of curiosity. All I have to say after looking over their suggested matches or whatever is that the ratio of fat to skinny has to be at least 25 to 1. So i would recommend the site for all of you that are into "curvy woman" (lol).

On a side note, when i expanded the search range, most of the matches it gave me from just over the border into Canada where very attractive.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
^it was started in Canada, Vancouver specifically. Seriously, in Edmonton most of the profiles are totally normal, cool chicks. The ratio of good looking to average/ugly is probably about the same as it is IRL. It"s quality, for my uses anyway. Although I"ve recently disabled my profile for the time being.

Only downside is that because it doesn"t cost anything to message or see someone"s full profile, the good looking girls get absolutely fucking pummeled with hundreds of emails, and it"s tough to get their attention.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Moontayle said:
I can understand an aversion to Cybering or Phone Sex. Never did the former, but when my wife and I were "together" but "1800 miles apart" (circa 2000, over a year before we actually got married), two things kept us from going insane: Everquest, which we used as part IM, part "fuck up pixels"; and phone sex. It"s hard to remember how we started doing it, but we did it and it did help the relationship. Or to be specific, it didn"t fuck it up. *shrug*

If this thread ever dies, I hereby nominate it for SS hall of fame.
Cyber / phone sex are ok if you"re already in a relationship and just separated. But to meet some chick on the Internet and cyber and think you "got somewhere" is just pathetic.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fuck I met a girl from match and we really hit it off and I really like her. Fuck. We went to dinner/coffee I met her room mates, watched tv and made out for like 20 minutes. I was actually glad she didn"t go down on me so I know she isn"t just some total internet tramp.

Joining Eomer and Tarrant very soon.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tenks said:
Fuck I met a girl from match and we really hit it off and I really like her. Fuck. We went to dinner/coffee I met her room mates, watched tv and made out for like 20 minutes. I was actually glad she didn"t go down on me so I know she isn"t just some total internet tramp.

Joining Eomer and Tarrant very soon.
Cool, we almost have enough to form a posse.

Good luck

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Or a support group when one of us inevitably ends up sobbing like a little girl.

So yeah, after reading some of the advice from Heylel and others, I started to feel like a pretty huge jackass. You see, I"m incredibly sarcastic and have a hard time being serious about pretty much anything IRL. I"m constantly cracking wise and avoiding having to seriously discuss shit. So while she was opening up about her past issues with asshole boyfriends going after her friends, I was making cracks about meeting her friends. Nice. The flip side is I also joked that since I had no game whatsoever, it wasn"t a concern (she laughed and agreed). I also sarcastically said that of course I didn"t just like her for her looks, that her personality was "okay." All of this was done obviously joking around, mind you. She didn"t seem upset nor did she find it all that funny. But looking back, man, I was a dick. It"s pretty much impossible to offend me or upset me with words (for the most part), and I kind of go through life assuming everyone else is the same way. Seriously, I can be hard to put up with.

So on Friday I wrote up a fairly long (500 words, so not that long I guess) message to her apologizing for being an asshole and not being a very good listener, and that I"d work on taking down the sarcastic wall defense with her in the future and being a better listener.

She hasn"t responded to that message, but we"ve texted a bit and talked on the phone briefly to set up going to watch Glenn Anderson have his jersey retired tomorrow night, and it hasn"t come up. But I"ll be curious to see what her reaction to it is. Again, looking back, I botched that whole situation pretty spectacularly I think, but then again I"m probably over thinking shit again.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have a terriable time over thinking things too, relationships are the worst but the girl I"m with is aware of it and she"s been totally cool about it I"m sure if the girl is understanding as well you"ll be alright.

I was just thinking about this as I sit at work, but I honestly think if it weren"t for FoHSS, I wouldn"t even be with this girl as I never would have tried the online dating thing to the extent that I did, I didn"t meet her on PoF, -BUT- the fact remains if not for this thread I"d probably still be single and miserable at the moment.

Well maybe not miserable but I wouldn"t be nearly as happy as I am.

So if I could give +interwebz to you all, I would. Thanks for being cool when I spilled the shit about my last relationship, the supportive words, comments and even PM"s and keeping me positive and motivated during the climb back up into the dating world.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
Or a support group when one of us inevitably ends up sobbing like a little girl.

So yeah, after reading some of the advice from Heylel and others, I started to feel like a pretty huge jackass. You see, I"m incredibly sarcastic and have a hard time being serious about pretty much anything IRL. I"m constantly cracking wise and avoiding having to seriously discuss shit. So while she was opening up about her past issues with asshole boyfriends going after her friends, I was making cracks about meeting her friends. Nice. The flip side is I also joked that since I had no game whatsoever, it wasn"t a concern (she laughed and agreed). I also sarcastically said that of course I didn"t just like her for her looks, that her personality was "okay." All of this was done obviously joking around, mind you. She didn"t seem upset nor did she find it all that funny. But looking back, man, I was a dick. It"s pretty much impossible to offend me or upset me with words (for the most part), and I kind of go through life assuming everyone else is the same way. Seriously, I can be hard to put up with.

So on Friday I wrote up a fairly long (500 words, so not that long I guess) message to her apologizing for being an asshole and not being a very good listener, and that I"d work on taking down the sarcastic wall defense with her in the future and being a better listener.

She hasn"t responded to that message, but we"ve texted a bit and talked on the phone briefly to set up going to watch Glenn Anderson have his jersey retired tomorrow night, and it hasn"t come up. But I"ll be curious to see what her reaction to it is. Again, looking back, I botched that whole situation pretty spectacularly I think, but then again I"m probably over thinking shit again.
Oh my god how many times have we said to stay out of your head? Honestly that 500 word essay probably came across as creepy. You"re still just a guy she"s met and is starting to get to know. That kind of stuff comes across as weird. Just go with things. Don"t sit there and worry about shit and then do weird things like write essays to her Also you gotta chill with those wisecracks. I promise they aren"t as funny as you think they are (as you said she didn"t laugh.) There"s times to joke, and there"s times to listen. If you joke when she"s trying to open up to you she will feel like she can"t ever open up and thus connect with you.

Whatever you said in the essay honestly would have come across better if you had said it in person. You can"t be seen as a weak little guy that can only open up in email. She doesn"t want to date a computer!

Your goal next time yall hang out is to cuddle all night long, kiss a little, and don"t push her any further than that. Don"t push for sex, or hope for a blowjob or whatever. Just let her know that you guys can have romantic times without sex being involved. Trust me, I know it"s fucking hard (and your dick is hard) to sit there and not try for more, but it lets her know that you actually like her and that you"re not just trying to get sex. Girls experience romance by touching and feeling and connecting, guys feel it by fucking. It"s hard for us!

When I first started dating the myspace girls I tried out a handful of good little date ideas. You could maybe try these with her. Make smores with her. All you need is to turn off the lights, get the graham crackers, hersheys and marshmallows and a little can of sterno to cook the marshmallows on. Also you can make icecream together, the icecream makers are only like $35 (buy ben and jerry"s ice cream book too, or tim horton or whatever shit you have in canada) or so and it takes about half an hour. What would be more romantic than making icecream and then sitting by the fire and eating it? Those are all things that can make you come across as the most fun, awesome guy in the world.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol, I knew full well when I sent her that "essay" that it would probably come across as creepy. But for whatever reason I still wanted to get it off my chest and felt better for having done it. We"ll see if it blows up in my face or not.

Thanks for the date ideas.