Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
New Inuit girl for me to go out with tonight Apparently, it was seal hunting season and I got to meet a lot of hot Inuit chicks out the other night. Taking one out tonight YAY for husky women.
Photos plz!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
/livejournal

Sooo, I haven"t really spoken with Chuck since talking with her last Thursday and finding out a bit of an explanation for the crazy experienced on our previous date. We chatted for 30 mins or so and it seemed to go okay enough (hard to say, I was pretty stoned, bad timing). I believe the conversation was ended by me saying "alright, well, I"ll talk to you in a couple days when you"re through the mope stage, hope you feel better about things" or something to that extent. So it wasn"t really clear who was to call who. One or two texts or messages have been exchanged, but nothing substantial really. I have no idea where I stand with her, really, because the previous date at one point she had said "this isn"t going to work" but then said several times later that she wanted to keep seeing me and she thought I was great, but that came across as being let down softly really.

So I figure I"ll give her a call tonight or tomorrow just to check in (I"m out of town this weekend so it"s not like we"d be setting something up) and see what"s up. Tips on the conversation and approaches would be much appreciated. I haven"t listened to much advice in this thread so far, and I"ll I"ve managed to do apparently is fuck up what could have been a pretty cool thing. Maybe it"s not too late!

But working off the assumption that it IS too late, I sent out the good old "divorce" line to 6 girls on PoF yesterday. 4 responses back by this morning, some better than others. We"ll see where those go. I was bored and sent it out to about 20 more just for the fuck of it. That line really is golden, although I"m sure other generic responses could work as well or better. But it"s so much easier to just scattershot that shit instead of spending 5 minutes typing up a custom message for some chick that will probably simply delete it without reading it because she got 50 other emails that day.

Only problem? I had gone through the thread and found where Aychamo originally posted it, and copy/pasted it. I fucked up though, and some of them have "Aychamo" instead of my name in them. Dammit. Now I have to come up with a plausible explanation for that.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Eomer said:
/livejournal

Sooo, I haven"t really spoken with Chuck since talking with her last Thursday and finding out a bit of an explanation for the crazy experienced on our previous date. We chatted for 30 mins or so and it seemed to go okay enough (hard to say, I was pretty stoned, bad timing). I believe the conversation was ended by me saying "alright, well, I"ll talk to you in a couple days when you"re through the mope stage, hope you feel better about things" or something to that extent. So it wasn"t really clear who was to call who. One or two texts or messages have been exchanged, but nothing substantial really. I have no idea where I stand with her, really, because the previous date at one point she had said "this isn"t going to work" but then said several times later that she wanted to keep seeing me and she thought I was great, but that came across as being let down softly really.

So I figure I"ll give her a call tonight or tomorrow just to check in (I"m out of town this weekend so it"s not like we"d be setting something up) and see what"s up. Tips on the conversation and approaches would be much appreciated. I haven"t listened to much advice in this thread so far, and I"ll I"ve managed to do apparently is fuck up what could have been a pretty cool thing. Maybe it"s not too late!

But working off the assumption that it IS too late, I sent out the good old "divorce" line to 6 girls on PoF yesterday. 4 responses back by this morning, some better than others. We"ll see where those go. I was bored and sent it out to about 20 more just for the fuck of it.

Only problem? I had gone through the thread and found where Aychamo originally posted it, and copy/pasted it. I fucked up though, and some of them have "Aychamo" instead of my name in them. Dammit. Now I have to come up with a plausible explanation for that.
The biggest problem i see is that you are in the "I don"t know where I stand" phase. you need to just talk to her directly about what YOU want. Not about what she wants.

You have to ask yourself, do you want to be with this person, warts and all. If you can tell yourself that you do, then talk to her directly about what you want. if she doesn"t want those things, then move on.

Some chicks get off on letting guys hang on the scraps they give out. This is about you and what you want, not what she wants. if she wants to mope and string you along, then fuck her. Tons of other attractive chicks out there with less hang up to find.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I"ve already been clear about wanting to continue seeing her and see where things go, that"s not up in the air or shrouded in mystery. To be quite honest I think at this point, we need to back up from the "serious" talk about where things are going and what we want, and just get back to getting to know each other and seeing if we"re compatible.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Braen said:
The biggest problem i see is that you are in the "I don"t know where I stand" phase. you need to just talk to her directly about what YOU want. Not about what she wants.

You have to ask yourself, do you want to be with this person, warts and all. If you can tell yourself that you do, then talk to her directly about what you want. if she doesn"t want those things, then move on.

Some chicks get off on letting guys hang on the scraps they give out. This is about you and what you want, not what she wants. if she wants to mope and string you along, then fuck her. Tons of other attractive chicks out there with less hang up to find.
QFT. She doesn"t really seem to know what she wants. You need to tell her what you want and see if she wants the same thing. Otherwise it isn"t worth the trouble unless you just want to keep fucking her, but I don"t think you do based on the things you"ve said.

But yeah...Braen pretty much nailed it.

edit: just read your response. Maybe you do need to back away from the "serious" talk and get back to getting to know each other if thats what you feel. I still think what Braen said is appropriate though. If you are looking for a serious, long term relationship, and she isn"t...then what"s the point of getting to know the other person if its not really what you are looking for?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Braen said:
Speaking of... what happened to the 2 chicks you and Ach were going to tag team?
Working on it. Infiltrated their sorority last weekend.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Eomer said:
Just say thats your online handle you go by sometimes

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So a bunch of pages back someone linked an OkCupid forum thread. I randomly signed up at that time and met a chick from there. We"re now dating. So I can thank FOH for getting laid on a regular basis now.

I knew there was a reason I came here.