Girls who broke your heart thread

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
aychamo_aycono said:
Guys:

So, me and the gf both feel that v-day is a big commercial thing, so we"re kinda just going to exchange letters saying how we feel. My brain is not made to be introspective and to compose beautiful prose. I would really appreciate some help with this:

(Please don"t laugh or insult, etc.)

---

Girlfriend,

I really wish it were easier to tell you all of the wonderful things I think of you. I love that you are always supportive of me and you never make me feel embarrassed to share my feelings with you. I appreciate that you never make me worry or question things. I adore your smile and your devious eyes and I still get butterflies in my stomach every time that I see you. You truly brighten my dark days. I sincerely admire you as a woman, a mother, and a lover. Thank you for giving me the chance to love you a whole life long.

You have saved my life in so many ways.

Thank you for being you,
Aychamo
How long have you been with this chick? From following this thread I thought the relationship was only a few months old, in which case I dunno this seems kinda excessive

Taloo_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
First of all, I am crazy about hispanic chics. So beautiful. They intimidate me like crazy. I have a real hard time talking to them.

Now, I am telling this story because if the girl I am about to tell you about wasnt a stripper, i would believe she had real interest, but because she is a stripper, I dont know.

Anyways, she is insane beautiful and not trashy at all. She goes to college and does not do drugs. I talked to her a lot that night. She was the one I bought the lap dance from and was telling me I could touch and I told her I was ok. She would make her rounds to her regulars, but after landing a few bucks and a couple of drinks she would come sit at my table. One of the times she was at my table, i joked that she looks like the type who loves cheesecake. She smiled big and said she loved it. Asked her if she wanted to go get some in a couple of weeks once I am established and comfortable at my new job. She said "As friends?" and I was like "Just friends." I really did not think much about it after that. I didnt even tell her bye when I left. She is really and truly way out of my league.......

My sister is at work tonight. She texted me saying that Foxy (her stage name) was asking how I was and if I was going to be coming up there sometime soon. She also asked if I still planned on taking her out for cheese cake....

Is she fishing for a regular or is this a little bit of interest? I really do not know.
Having been friends with strippers and having known a few people who have dated them. Take her out for cheesecake. Don"t buy her shit else. For any reason.

Do not go to her club to hang out with her and piss your money away tipping her and buying her drinks. If you do you are a fucking retard.

Stripper friends are awesome. It"s ok to go see them at work. If and only if you are not spending money on them while doing so. Myself and my friends would go to the club on occasion. We bought our own drinks and only our drinks, we played pool and talked to our dancer friends when they weren"t busy stringing some stupid fuck along who didn"t follow the above rules.

A stripper is only your friend if SHE is buying YOU drinks when you show up and yo uarn"t buying her shit or paying her for her company.

Oh you do need to tip the other dancers on occasion or the house will get pissed and your friend will get shit from the manager. Just never tip her. It"s a business and they didn"t hire her to sit ther and talk to some jackass who buys two beers and nothing else.

Also never ever fucking buy wine or champagne at a god damn strip club. Sammy"s in Pensacola Florida sells champagne. $100 a bottle. Two buildings away at Richie"s East that shit is $2.99. Called Verde iirc.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Guys:

So, me and the gf both feel that v-day is a big commercial thing, so we"re kinda just going to exchange letters saying how we feel. My brain is not made to be introspective and to compose beautiful prose. I would really appreciate some help with this:

(Please don"t laugh or insult, etc.)

---

Girlfriend,

I really wish it were easier to tell you all of the wonderful things I think of you. I love that you are always supportive of me and you never make me feel embarrassed to share my feelings with you. I appreciate that you never make me worry or question things. I adore your smile and your devious eyes and I still get butterflies in my stomach every time that I see you. You truly brighten my dark days. I sincerely admire you as a woman, a mother, and a lover. Thank you for giving me the chance to love you a whole life long.

You have saved my life in so many ways.

Thank you for being you,
Aychamo
If that"s what you think, go with it, just drop the L-Bomb out of there, even if it"s about something she does for you and not in direct reference towards your feelings for her.

Brad2770

Taloo said:
Having been friends with strippers and having known a few people who have dated them. Take her out for cheesecake. Don"t buy her shit else. For any reason.

Do not go to her club to hang out with her and piss your money away tipping her and buying her drinks. If you do you are a fucking retard.

Stripper friends are awesome. It"s ok to go see them at work. If and only if you are not spending money on them while doing so. Myself and my friends would go to the club on occasion. We bought our own drinks and only our drinks, we played pool and talked to our dancer friends when they weren"t busy stringing some stupid fuck along who didn"t follow the above rules.

A stripper is only your friend if SHE is buying YOU drinks when you show up and yo uarn"t buying her shit or paying her for her company.

Oh you do need to tip the other dancers on occasion or the house will get pissed and your friend will get shit from the manager. Just never tip her. It"s a business and they didn"t hire her to sit ther and talk to some jackass who buys two beers and nothing else.

Also never ever fucking buy wine or champagne at a god damn strip club. Sammy"s in Pensacola Florida sells champagne. $100 a bottle. Two buildings away at Richie"s East that shit is $2.99. Called Verde iirc.
Awesome info. The girls did not get much from me the last Tuesday (my first time to go). I did buy a lap dance (25 bucks... and man, she was totally worth it. Just insane pretty) for the one in question because it was my first one and I tipped her a dollar later in the night, but most of my money went to beer. The one I went to breakfast with and took out 2 nights ago, I only gave her three dollars. I didnt buy her breakfast, but when we went out, I did pay for the pool and the drinks (2 pitchers) because I invited her out on a date. It cost me like 22 bucks that night. No big deal.

Any other info is good. But yeah, I guess I can see if she really wants to be friends or if I am a regular based off of her reactions to me not tipping.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
Awesome info. The girls did not get much from me the last Tuesday (my first time to go). I did buy a lap dance (25 bucks... and man, she was totally worth it. Just insane pretty) for the one in question because it was my first one and I tipped her a dollar later in the night, but most of my money went to beer. The one I went to breakfast with and took out 2 nights ago, I only gave her three dollars. I didnt buy her breakfast, but when we went out, I did pay for the pool and the drinks (2 pitchers) because I invited her out on a date. It cost me like 22 bucks that night. No big deal.

Any other info is good. But yeah, I guess I can see if she really wants to be friends or if I am a regular based off of her reactions to me not tipping.
Man, if you"re hanging out with her as friends, or as a girlfriend, I still think it"s totally cool to buy her beers. If you"re playing pool with your buddies hell yeah you"re going to buy them a couple of pitchers, so you should buy hers too. Just don"t give her any money at her job.

Brad2770

Well, I thought about going up there tonight to see how my sister is doing (she doesnt strip... she is a waitress) and to see Foxy, but I am tired as fuck from work and the gym.

EDIT- I didnt go. Sister said it would be best to wait until Tuesday when she is not near as busy. I will wait till then.

chu_foh

shitlord
I"ve followed this thread and been pretty amused by it. I"m a fag so all of this is completely hilarious to me and over the top but can someone post the actual divorce line again? This thread is huge... I mentioned it to a single buddy of mine and I want him to try it.

bofa_sl

shitlord
one of my most epic fails to date as of last night...

So I start a co-ed soccer team, hit it off good with one girl, we become good friends, we"ve made out before, nothing else. She"s pretty flakey, doesn"t really have all her shit together, but I"ve been helping her out where I can. She"s 25, had an expired license from another state, lost her birth certificate, SS card, and had no desire/motivation to figure out how to fix the situation. Me being the "white knight" call all the right people, I"m the one on hold for 20 minutes all to make it happen for her, 3 weeks later she has a valid new license because of me.

So I take her out to go see Friday the 13th at the "Cinneebare" where you can drink, have dinner all while watching the movie, $70 off the rip. After the movie we go out downtown to a nice rooftop bar for more drinks, $40 there. Head to another bar to cap off the night and drop another $35. We"re hamming it up the whole time, shes talking about sex and all sorts of other crazy shit. I leave my car downtown RIGHT NEXT to the restaurant where she works at, she"s gotta work at 9 in the morning and she said she"ll take me back in the morning. Pay $20 for a cab ride back to her house, I"m getting geared up for some good sex.

Dunno what happened from downtown to her house, but all we did was kiss for like 15 seconds and then she went to bed, no canoodling, no talking, jack effing shit. I go to bed thinking I laid some pretty solid ground work with her saying she"s never had a better night than that yada yada. I sleep on her couch after I realized there was 0 chance of sex, no big deal.

I"m notorious for losing my shit when I go out so I gave her my keys, wallet and left my phone in the car. I hear her get up in this morning, let the dog out, get ready and then the door closes. I"m thinking she"s putting some shit in her car, 5 minutes later I go to see what she"s doing...the bitch fucking left. I"m 15 miles from my house, 20 miles from downtown, no cell phone, no wallet, no keys. I try to get on her computer to facebook someone to pick me up, her godamn wireless internet isn"t working.

My cousin lives 8 miles away from her house, so I make the journey. Broke one shoelace from the night before, I"m hungover and it"s raining, car"s are honking as I"m walking down this busy 2 lane road. Get to my cousins house, explain why the fuck I"m soaking wet and he takes me back downtown to get my keys from her.

I walk in the restaurant, get another girl to bring her out and she has the audacity to wave and smile. I ask for my keys, she said she forgot she had them, and asks how I made it downtown. I don"t say a fucking word and wait till she gets my shit and I just turn and walk out.

I"m not even pissed about spending money on her as we had a good time, but she walked RIGHT PAST me on the fucking couch, didn"t even bother to say a word to wake me up and tell me she"s leaving and just dips. I dunno what the fuck was going through her head because she damn well knew I had 0 means of transportation out of her fucking apartment complex. I have no desire to even pick up her phone calls let alone ever see her again, but she"s on my fucking soccer team so I"ll see her every Tuesday. She knew exactly what she was doing and I for the life of me can"t figure out why she would pull something like that.

I wanna delete her number, remove her from my facebook and never see her again, like I said shes pulled some shit in the past and this isn"t the first time I"ve looked ended up looking like a toolbag because of her. Committing to dinners with friends and family, they make an extra seat for her, cook her food and she just doesn"t show up, not even a call.

What would ya"ll do?

I wouldnt call her or even acknowledge her when you see her. Let her call you and ask you out. Go out with her but dont spend money on her and still try to bang her with as little effort as possible.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
yeah, dude, fuck her. What a total bitch. Delete all her shit and don"t make contact with her ever again. If she says anything to you just act like she"s barely someone you know.

Fyr_foh

shitlord
So my story..

Met a girl on OKCupid back in November. We chatted it up a bit and met to have coffee one day. We hit it off pretty well, on the first date we spent literally 9 hours together just walking around, hitting up the beach etc.

Really cute girl, not a 9 or 10 but personality definitely was. She just moved into a new place when we started dating, and on our second date she invited me over to drink with her roommates. She insisted she could keep up on the alcohol, however ended up puking all over the place, including on my shoes, haha. After the vomitfest she incessantly insisted that she loved me. Red flag? probably. I chalked it up to the booze. Everything was great from there. We spent a lot of time together, go do a lot of things, she tells me how much she loves me, sends me e-mails all the time at night telling me how happy I make her, etc.

We ran into a rough patch when she was dealing with her ex boyfriend who she lived with previously about a deposit check. He was yanking her chain, and apparently she got really upset about it, was crying etc. She constantly apologized and said that I shouldn"t have to deal with her drama etc etc, but I mostly just kept out of it.

On new years she went to some rave up in Los Angeles with a few friends that she had planned on going to for months. While there she apparently did a fuck ton of ecstasy and was pretty messed up, called me the next day and said she felt like shit.

Moving forward, after she got back she seemed like a totally different person. She wouldn"t look me in the eye and just was incredibly distant. Her sex drive totally dropped, was flakey as shit in making and keeping plans, basically seemed like a totally different person.

Prior to new years, we had made plans to go up to San Fransisco together for a week, which is where her parents live. We were going to go and get a hotel in the city and check out all the sites, and spend a few days with her parents. With her being incredibly distant, I spoke to her and she said that she was just messed up from the X, and that everything was ok.

I was hesitant, but went up with her anyways. The trip itself was pretty fun. Some of her friends were really just stuck up snotty bitches that acted like they were still 16. But whatever. She keeps getting more distant and more distant as the trip progresses. On the drive home (8 hours back to San Diego) I ask her wtf is up, why shes been so distant.

She states that she"s scared of getting into another relationship like the one she was in before, and that maybe she should only see each other one day a week. This sends me on a wtf trip, as with her being distant and now shes being even more distant. I get pissed off at this and tell her that putting an artificial barrier between us was bullshit. She agrees and apologizes, says that shes just scared, we talk things through, everything is ok.

Next few days are great, we fuck like rabbits, have a lot of fun. Then just another drop. She gets even flakier, breaking plans etc. We had a date planned for one Saturday and she broke it off because she wanted to hang out with her roommates. At that point I say we need to talk, I go over there we talk things through.

She says she doesn"t know why shes acting distant and flakey, and says she doesn"t even realize it until i point it out to her. She says she wants to stop hurting me so we should just break it off. I tell her that"s bullshit excuse 1001 from the book of 10,000 bullshits. We break it off.

That night she calls me crying her eyes out that shes sorry and that she loves me more than anything and that the ecstasy fucked up her serotonin levels and that she needs time to recover, and hopes that I"ll be her friend until she can be normal again. Says that she hopes I give her a second chance sometime in the future.

After that point she doesn"t talk to me at all. Week or so later she sends me a message that she"s thinking of quitting her job and school and moving back home. ok? I didn"t really say much to that. Another week or so goes by, I toss her a message online and find out that shes casually dating some chick.

We don"t talk at all, another week later I notice that she blocked me on AIM.

Moral of the story? Beats the fuck out of me.

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
haha sounds like one i had minus the massive drug abuse. Just look back on the fun for the short time and think of it as a good story to tell later with your buddies.

bofa said:
one of my most epic fails to date as of last night...

So I start a co-ed soccer team, hit it off good with one girl, we become good friends, we"ve made out before, nothing else. She"s pretty flakey, doesn"t really have all her shit together, but I"ve been helping her out where I can. She"s 25, had an expired license from another state, lost her birth certificate, SS card, and had no desire/motivation to figure out how to fix the situation. Me being the "white knight" call all the right people, I"m the one on hold for 20 minutes all to make it happen for her, 3 weeks later she has a valid new license because of me.

So I take her out to go see Friday the 13th at the "Cinneebare" where you can drink, have dinner all while watching the movie, $70 off the rip. After the movie we go out downtown to a nice rooftop bar for more drinks, $40 there. Head to another bar to cap off the night and drop another $35. We"re hamming it up the whole time, shes talking about sex and all sorts of other crazy shit. I leave my car downtown RIGHT NEXT to the restaurant where she works at, she"s gotta work at 9 in the morning and she said she"ll take me back in the morning. Pay $20 for a cab ride back to her house, I"m getting geared up for some good sex.

Dunno what happened from downtown to her house, but all we did was kiss for like 15 seconds and then she went to bed, no canoodling, no talking, jack effing shit. I go to bed thinking I laid some pretty solid ground work with her saying she"s never had a better night than that yada yada. I sleep on her couch after I realized there was 0 chance of sex, no big deal.

I"m notorious for losing my shit when I go out so I gave her my keys, wallet and left my phone in the car. I hear her get up in this morning, let the dog out, get ready and then the door closes. I"m thinking she"s putting some shit in her car, 5 minutes later I go to see what she"s doing...the bitch fucking left. I"m 15 miles from my house, 20 miles from downtown, no cell phone, no wallet, no keys. I try to get on her computer to facebook someone to pick me up, her godamn wireless internet isn"t working.

My cousin lives 8 miles away from her house, so I make the journey. Broke one shoelace from the night before, I"m hungover and it"s raining, car"s are honking as I"m walking down this busy 2 lane road. Get to my cousins house, explain why the fuck I"m soaking wet and he takes me back downtown to get my keys from her.

I walk in the restaurant, get another girl to bring her out and she has the audacity to wave and smile. I ask for my keys, she said she forgot she had them, and asks how I made it downtown. I don"t say a fucking word and wait till she gets my shit and I just turn and walk out.

I"m not even pissed about spending money on her as we had a good time, but she walked RIGHT PAST me on the fucking couch, didn"t even bother to say a word to wake me up and tell me she"s leaving and just dips. I dunno what the fuck was going through her head because she damn well knew I had 0 means of transportation out of her fucking apartment complex. I have no desire to even pick up her phone calls let alone ever see her again, but she"s on my fucking soccer team so I"ll see her every Tuesday. She knew exactly what she was doing and I for the life of me can"t figure out why she would pull something like that.

I wanna delete her number, remove her from my facebook and never see her again, like I said shes pulled some shit in the past and this isn"t the first time I"ve looked ended up looking like a toolbag because of her. Committing to dinners with friends and family, they make an extra seat for her, cook her food and she just doesn"t show up, not even a call.

What would ya"ll do?
Never spend more than 40 $ on a date ever. 0$ is optimal.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Fyr said:
So my story..

Met a girl on OKCupid back in November. We chatted it up a bit and met to have coffee one day. We hit it off pretty well, on the first date we spent literally 9 hours together just walking around, hitting up the beach etc.

Really cute girl, not a 9 or 10 but personality definitely was. She just moved into a new place when we started dating, and on our second date she invited me over to drink with her roommates. She insisted she could keep up on the alcohol, however ended up puking all over the place, including on my shoes, haha. After the vomitfest she incessantly insisted that she loved me. Red flag? probably. I chalked it up to the booze. Everything was great from there. We spent a lot of time together, go do a lot of things, she tells me how much she loves me, sends me e-mails all the time at night telling me how happy I make her, etc.

We ran into a rough patch when she was dealing with her ex boyfriend who she lived with previously about a deposit check. He was yanking her chain, and apparently she got really upset about it, was crying etc. She constantly apologized and said that I shouldn"t have to deal with her drama etc etc, but I mostly just kept out of it.

On new years she went to some rave up in Los Angeles with a few friends that she had planned on going to for months. While there she apparently did a fuck ton of ecstasy and was pretty messed up, called me the next day and said she felt like shit.

Moving forward, after she got back she seemed like a totally different person. She wouldn"t look me in the eye and just was incredibly distant. Her sex drive totally dropped, was flakey as shit in making and keeping plans, basically seemed like a totally different person.

Prior to new years, we had made plans to go up to San Fransisco together for a week, which is where her parents live. We were going to go and get a hotel in the city and check out all the sites, and spend a few days with her parents. With her being incredibly distant, I spoke to her and she said that she was just messed up from the X, and that everything was ok.

I was hesitant, but went up with her anyways. The trip itself was pretty fun. Some of her friends were really just stuck up snotty bitches that acted like they were still 16. But whatever. She keeps getting more distant and more distant as the trip progresses. On the drive home (8 hours back to San Diego) I ask her wtf is up, why shes been so distant.

She states that she"s scared of getting into another relationship like the one she was in before, and that maybe she should only see each other one day a week. This sends me on a wtf trip, as with her being distant and now shes being even more distant. I get pissed off at this and tell her that putting an artificial barrier between us was bullshit. She agrees and apologizes, says that shes just scared, we talk things through, everything is ok.

Next few days are great, we fuck like rabbits, have a lot of fun. Then just another drop. She gets even flakier, breaking plans etc. We had a date planned for one Saturday and she broke it off because she wanted to hang out with her roommates. At that point I say we need to talk, I go over there we talk things through.

She says she doesn"t know why shes acting distant and flakey, and says she doesn"t even realize it until i point it out to her. She says she wants to stop hurting me so we should just break it off. I tell her that"s bullshit excuse 1001 from the book of 10,000 bullshits. We break it off.

That night she calls me crying her eyes out that shes sorry and that she loves me more than anything and that the ecstasy fucked up her serotonin levels and that she needs time to recover, and hopes that I"ll be her friend until she can be normal again. Says that she hopes I give her a second chance sometime in the future.

After that point she doesn"t talk to me at all. Week or so later she sends me a message that she"s thinking of quitting her job and school and moving back home. ok? I didn"t really say much to that. Another week or so goes by, I toss her a message online and find out that shes casually dating some chick.

We don"t talk at all, another week later I notice that she blocked me on AIM.

Moral of the story? Beats the fuck out of me.
Moral of the story is don"t date drug users I learned that one the hard way too, though I was just as bad as she was at the time.

Brad2770

Friend wanted to get out tonight, so went and saw Foxy. She instantly recognized me and asked how I was doing and asked where my sister was (my sister is sick).

She was very busy, but came by 4 or 5 times to talk and I would say "Don"t worry about me, go make your money", she would then tell me she would be back. When she came back, it was the same deal, basically. I wanted to talk to her, but I didnt want to keep her from her money. One of the times she came by, I told her "Friends dont spend money on friends like this. I will not be giving you a lot of money this way." She still would stop by and chat.

At the end of the night, she was on stage one last time. It was 2 am and she asked "You and your friend about to leave?" I said "Yes. Catch you another time". She then kind of moved me aside to get money from the guy behind me =D

I wanted to ask her to Whataburger or something quick, but decided against it. Man, she intimidates me so much. I hate feeling like that towards a woman.

My sister wants me to go back Tuesday night. We will see how she acts towards me. I hope I can gauge this well.

EDIT - Oh yeah, after I said "Catch you another time.", she said "Youre fucking awesome"... not sure what that was about, honestly.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Don"t trust strippers. Don"t date strippers. Don"t picture yourself in a relationship with a stripper. All they are there for is fantasizing about what you"d do to them in bed, but nothing else. There are *so* many other women out there that it"s just a waste of time and energy trying to date one.

ps - i dont mean to shit on your parade, just calling it like ive seen it

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
Friend wanted to get out tonight, so went and saw Foxy. She instantly recognized me and asked how I was doing and asked where my sister was (my sister is sick).

She was very busy, but came by 4 or 5 times to talk and I would say "Don"t worry about me, go make your money", she would then tell me she would be back. When she came back, it was the same deal, basically. I wanted to talk to her, but I didnt want to keep her from her money. One of the times she came by, I told her "Friends dont spend money on friends like this. I will not be giving you a lot of money this way." She still would stop by and chat.

At the end of the night, she was on stage one last time. It was 2 am and she asked "You and your friend about to leave?" I said "Yes. Catch you another time". She then kind of moved me aside to get money from the guy behind me =D

I wanted to ask her to Whataburger or something quick, but decided against it. Man, she intimidates me so much. I hate feeling like that towards a woman.

My sister wants me to go back Tuesday night. We will see how she acts towards me. I hope I can gauge this well.

EDIT - Oh yeah, after I said "Catch you another time.", she said "Youre fucking awesome"... not sure what that was about, honestly.
I gotta agree with taebin. I"ve been there and done that too. Beautiful stripper named Blair, we"d hang out, go to bars together, etc. Just remember, this girl has chosen to take off her clothes for a living. Is this really the kind of person you want? A girl that grinds her pelvis in peoples face and on their crotches all night long? A trashy bitch like that? No dude. I know it"s tempting to run with it if you think she"s even remotely interested, but really, don"t let yourself feel anything for her.

Edit: You said "won"t be making a LOT of money from friends" or whatever, man, you should not be giving her ANYTHING at work. Outside of works, spend whatever on your dates, but at work, man, I don"t know. I"d wait till you had a FOR SURE thing outside of work before spending another dollar on her at work. She needs to know that you are there just for her company and to help her crack up a little between times when she"s whoring her body out. If you"re giving her "just a little bit" of money, she"s looking at you like a bag of money that she can milk for whatever.

Just keep in mind, again, the quality of girl that is going to be taking off her clothes for a living. Would you introduce her to your parents?

Mippo_foh

shitlord
The thing that most people don"t understand is that strippers are there to make money which is pretty dumb as everyone should know that. The vast majority of the time as soon as you become a customer, you"re always a customer. They string guys along for a living and it"s funny how many guys fall for strippers.

Once you are viewed as a customer, it"s hard to change that image and actually get her to take anything you say seriously since you"re just getting her act. Some of them will go out with their customers and still view them as customers letting the guy buy them even more shit outside of the club.

The best way to actually get them to consider you is to meet them through a friend so that you aren"t viewed as a customer and don"t ever give them money inside the club.

The best thing going for you is that your sister works there and it"s your perfect excuse for going there. I came to see my sister. Right there you take yourself out of being viewed as a customer. You never should have gone without your sister being there because now she knows you went to see her. You also told her you wanted to be friends and that you would buy her shit, even if it was just cheesecake. Based on that, she probably has already put you in the friend zone and if she actually does go out with you she will expect you to buy everything for her.

As I said though, your best chance is going through your sister. Don"t go to the club when your sister isn"t working and when you do go, act like you are there to see your sister and ignore her unless she comes over and talks to you. Don"t give her any money, and ask her out the next time you go. The best way to do it, depending on how late the club is open, is simply to ask her to get a quick bite of food after work. We"re hungry and we"re going to get a quick bite to eat, do you want to come?