Girls who broke your heart thread

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
FulorianC said:
As much as this thread usually sickens me, let me add this:

Never be a girl"s friend, hoping it eventually grows to be more. Just as men grow from friendship to attraction, girls grow from attraction to friendship, and can"t go back. If you wait very long, you"re fucked, and it"s going to destroy you. Trust me.
It"s all about timing.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
FulorianC said:
As much as this thread usually sickens me, let me add this:

Never be a girl"s friend, hoping it eventually grows to be more. Just as men grow from friendship to attraction, girls grow from attraction to friendship, and can"t go back. If you wait very long, you"re fucked, and it"s going to destroy you. Trust me.
They need to teach this shit in primary school or something. It"s such a basic rule, but so many guys fail so utterly with women because they don"t understand it.

I consider myself kind of lucky that I learned this relatively early and grew out of getting friendzoned, but it sucks because I"ve yet to meet a girl who actually compares to her.

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
If you are friends with a girl never expect anything more then just a friendship and you need to act that way as well and 9/10 time you will hit it. it always happens to me and it isn"t always good but it happens. treat this girl like she is your homie and those crazy brains of theirs will start wondering shit. Girls fall in love with the guys that don"t give a fuck about fucking them.

edit: doesn"t mean you can"t go home and pound your little pud to them though.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Deadpool said:
If you are friends with a girl never expect anything more then just a friendship and you need to act that way as well and 9/10 time you will hit it. it always happens to me and it isn"t always good but it happens. treat this girl like she is your homie and those crazy brains of theirs will start wondering shit. Girls fall in love with the guys that don"t give a fuck about fucking them.

edit: doesn"t mean you can"t go home and pound your little pud to them though.
This is pretty dang true. Wayyyy back in college I fucked just about all of my female friends because I treated them no different than a guy friend (no I didn"t fuck guy friends you fucking morons). We"d go out partying, drinking, cut up and insult them, etc, all the same. Never any special treatment or being their cry pillow or whatever.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I"ve transitioned friendships with women into plenty of poon. If you keep getting "friend zoned" it"s because you suck as a relationship prospect.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
The Ancient said:
I"ve transitioned friendships with women into plenty of poon. If you keep getting "friend zoned" it"s because you suck as a relationship prospect.
Oh, its easy to fuck in the friend zone. Trust me, its easy to fuck.

Its hard as shit to develop a relationship though.

That said, I"ve known my wife since I was 3, and she was 2...We were friends for a LOOOOOOONG time before developing a relationship, and then pounding her in her Mom"s house while her parents were out of town.

I think the childhood friend thing kinda supercedes the friendzone law though.

Yeah thats not necessarily true. My buds from HS, the dude liked the girl for years, but she didn"t like him. Then post college they are now going to be married.

Also in relationship to the OP thread. My GF of 2.7 years just broke up with me last night, after coming back from a trip from Vegas she realized that she no longer loves me and didn"t miss me at all when I was gone. What is worse is that I moved to my current location just to be with her (IL from PA) and now 6 months later it is over and I know NO ONE else, I"ve been too busy with work and freelance and minor hobby stuff so the only people I know are her and her friends and way too old co-workers. I totally didn"t see it coming either. LE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH. Plenty of fish dosn"t seem to have that many people who would look like my type either.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Deadpool said:
Just man up and tell her that you don"t want to talk about it. That it is annoying and you have already fucked her and it"s time to stop trying to impress you and suck your cock.

Or you could just deal with it and be happy someone actually likes you enough to want to impress you with what they like, you sound kind of selfish in my book.
Yeah, if it continues as rampant as it has, I"ll have to say something for sure. I don"t mind chatting a bit about it, I"m sure she doesn"t want to hear about me yapping about hockey or computers or whatever, that"s part of the give and take of a normal conversation and relationship. But when that"s ALL someone talks about, it can get annoying.

She came over for a few hours last night, we just hung out and played some Rock Band and watched some Arrested Development. She asked me to go to some wine tasting convention tonight, but I"m working late and packing for a short ski trip over the weekend, and I leave for Japan next Wednesday so it"s just poor timing. I enjoy hanging out with her, but still not really developing much of an attachment for her. Kind of shitty because she"s actually looking like a pretty decent chick to have around, but I don"t want to lead her on and keep her around just for the sake of it.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
Yeah, if it continues as rampant as it has, I"ll have to say something for sure. I don"t mind chatting a bit about it, I"m sure she doesn"t want to hear about me yapping about hockey or computers or whatever, that"s part of the give and take of a normal conversation and relationship. But when that"s ALL someone talks about, it can get annoying.

She came over for a few hours last night, we just hung out and played some Rock Band and watched some Arrested Development. She asked me to go to some wine tasting convention tonight, but I"m working late and packing for a short ski trip over the weekend, and I leave for Japan next Wednesday so it"s just poor timing. I enjoy hanging out with her, but still not really developing much of an attachment for her. Kind of shitty because she"s actually looking like a pretty decent chick to have around, but I don"t want to lead her on and keep her around just for the sake of it.
See if you can revenge bore her with stories from FoH. Tell about the constant feuds between Grobbe and me. Tell her about the crazy troll Lumie and how Millie was really a guy and all that!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or turn on Court TV. Chances are there is a story on there about some dude killing his gabby fuck buddy.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was laying in bed last night and my girlfriend was telling me some boring ass story so I interrupted her story and countered it with talk about the Jaedong vs Bisu GOMTV matchup that occurred recently. We agreed to stop talking about both our stories.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
Tell about the constant feuds between Grobbe and me. Tell her about the crazy troll Lumie and how Millie was really a guy and all that!
Every time I do shit like this, my girlfriend looks at me like I"m crazy.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I don"t think it"s a feud. I think it"s more like, awkwardly groping foreplay.
Haven"t people been saying this for months ?

Got to agree on the "friend zone" thing. The only way past it is to totally act like you have balls. Appear to shrug them off and move on. Be friendly and tell them stories about your love life etc. If they found you attractive at all then they will pretty soon get jealous and you will be in.

Of course, if they were never attracted to you in the first place then its pointless. However, at least you will be getting action elsewhere Never be needy or clingy, no one likes that.