Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Incognitogamer said:
Does my eyes deceive me? Oh wait:

Welcome to the internet. Where the men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.
Oh please. Many of us have hours spent watching her webcam. I think it"s been verified that Lolli is actually a female.

brekk said:
Oh please. Many of us have hours spent watching her webcam. I think it"s been verified that Lolli is actually a female.
Um... Creepy? Was "she" aware that it was a bunch of FoHers jerking off to her webcam? Maybe that turns "her" on. Who the fuck knows. Something tells me it"s a trap, it"s always a trap.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Incognitogamer said:
Um... Creepy? Was "she" aware that it was a bunch of FoHers jerking off to her webcam? Maybe that turns "her" on. Who the fuck knows. Something tells me it"s a trap, it"s always a trap.
are you retarded or something. She"s one of the ylive girls. Yes she was fucking aware we were watching her webcam you fucking idiot.

Lollipop_foh

shitlord
Incognitogamer said:
You"re right.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I still find this thread entertaining.. well besides Grobbee"s suggestions on pleasing your woman, so i won"t be Rickshawing it anytime soon.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
I read this thread for sweet recaps of FOH dudes fucking up (sending flowers to someone you don"t even know in Cali) or fucking crazy bitches (*points to Eomer*). Not camwhorage. We even already have a thread for that.

I guess I read it too for Grobbee"s sex tips.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I was informed by my gf that her roommate"s bf only goes down on her after he came. Since I live only ~45min away from Grob this makes me nervous.