Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eomer said:
lol, really? You guys think I am faking it or something?

Absolutely. Without question. This is what I do with relationships.
God, stop being such a pussy.

DING 1000th post.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
eomer stop censoring you"re fucking pictures no one has a fucking clue what this girl looks like or not. nobody lives in canada so no one is going to see these people.

Brad2770

yeah, I posted up the 19 yr old last year and supposedly /b/ was on the case to find out who she is... No one found shit.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Success!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Table buddy!!

K, firstly, I have to apologize for replying to your email so late. Today is my first day back in the office (I get every second Monday off) and I rarely look at my emails when I"m at home for fear of getting wrapped up in my work during time off. I don"t have a personal email account b/c I don"t need a 1000 ways for people to get a hold of me (text, cell, home line, work email, answering machine, etc.., etc.. - like really, my friends/family already have many options).

Yes, your parents and grandparents where both on my flight home. They are really lovely. They were so friendly to me.

I love all your suggestions! So fun! I really want to go to everything. Tuesday and Saturday are out for me so my choice is easy. I"m free Thursday night, but the only catch with Thursday night is that I won"t want to stay out too late b/c I have a 9:00am meeting on Friday with a couple Environmental lobbyists who are trying to sabotage one of my projects, so I have to be alert to say the least and not hung-over/strung out. If you think we can be home by 11:30pm on Thursday, I"m in. If not we may have to get together another day or evening. What u think??

Excellent. My grampa took the tickets on Saturday and I gave the ones tonight to my dad since I hadn"t heard back. I"m kind of shocked she said yes, to be honest.

edit: added pic that my mom just emailed to me. "Have you talked to her? Are you going out?" Moms
Did you black out a picture of your own face, Eomer? Haven"t we seen your face before?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I guess y"all have. Use your imaginations! I"m not gonna post her face, sorry!

arkk123 said:
Honestly the first impression I got from that e-mail was that it was written exactly how he writes, and it was pretty much the most favorable first communication you could have with a female that you didn"t even know at all. I"d like to give him the benefit of the doubt though because that"d be really really bad.
Pretty much.

^_^

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
So why the stealthy edit, sir? Worried someone like me will post and ask you to toss up some pictures of yourself and let the ladies decide who really needs "luck"?

Put out or get out, pussoir.

Ravvenn said:
So why the stealthy edit, sir? Worried someone like me will post and ask you to toss up some pictures of yourself and let the ladies decide who really needs "luck"?

Put out or get out, pussoir.
Stealth edit ? Should I make it known I did an edit ? It says right below.

Also I am being nicer to him today, since usually I just give him a hard time period. I figured after I posted that it wasnt called for so I edited it out.

People can call me out all I want. Tho I dont go posting .. "shes so below my standards, I only date 10"s" when my hair is falling out. ^_^

-Edit at 2:10 PM PST <---------- An Edit. ------> oh look.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Nicer today after you took a stab at his looks wishing him luck (insinuating he needed it). There"s nothing wrong with having standards, as long he can accept the women he sizes up may carry the same (or higher) standards that he, too, will have to match up to. I hate to break it to you but there"s plenty of women who like bald men regardless of if it was shaved off or fell out.

Guess what? You don"t do shit here except chuck out a line or two of pathetic wanna-be-witty shit. I don"t need you to point out edit times, I actually saw it, I see everything, I know WHEN YOU SHIT. I, like others I am sure, am getting sick of you (like so many in the past) who barge in here trying (and failing) to be funny. So, like I said, put out or get out.

Eomer, keep one thing in mind with this one. If she"s with someone now and planning a date with you, she"s keeping her options open and you"ll have to work hard for this one (or will end up being FZ"d while she sings her relationship blues to you over drinks you paid for). You will have to keep her attention if you end up with her or down the road, she may be making email plans with the next guy in line.

Ravvenn said:
Nicer today after you took a stab at his looks wishing him luck (insinuating he needed it). There"s nothing wrong with having standards, as long he can accept the women he sizes up may carry the same (or higher) standards that he, too, will have to match up to. I hate to break it to you but there"s plenty of women who like bald men regardless of if it was shaved off or fell out.

Guess what? You don"t do shit here except chuck out a line or two of pathetic wanna-be-witty shit. I don"t need you to point out edit times, I actually saw it, I see everything, I know WHEN YOU SHIT. I, like others I am sure, am getting sick of you (like so many in the past) who barge in here trying (and failing) to be funny. So, like I said, put out or get out.

Eomer, keep one thing in mind with this one. If she"s with someone now and planning a date with you, she"s keeping her options open and you"ll have to work hard for this one (or will end up being FZ"d while she sings her relationship blues to you over drinks you paid for). You will have to keep her attention if you end up with her or down the road, she may be making email plans with the next guy in line.
Nice were starting to get a millie vibe going on. And make no mistake, its not ment to be witty or to be funny. Its about the reckoning.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Eomer said:
Yeah, I guess y"all have. Use your imaginations! I"m not gonna post her face, sorry!
XD033.jpg

XD033.jpg

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
eomer stop censoring you"re fucking pictures no one has a fucking clue what this girl looks like or not. nobody lives in canada so no one is going to see these people.
Absolute bullshit, I would censor everything put out in the public domain on the net. (as a post of mine in this thread demonstrates) Any intelligent and determined person can piece together scraps of information to dig up a whole host of details on people.

I feel like this thread in turning us all into a bunch of old gossiping women as I am oddly quite interested in hearing about what happens between him and the older career driven woman.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
My sweet said:
People can call me out all I want. Tho I dont go posting .. "shes so below my standards, I only date 10"s" when my hair is falling out. ^_^
lol, I never said that, or if I did I was being sarcastic. I did own up to placing a fair amount of importance on a girl"s looks and figure, but tempered that by saying I wouldn"t date a bitch even if she was hot (and specifically pointed to Xerxes as an example). Basically, I"m just really fucking picky in all respects. I want a super model with a heart of gold who"s extremely intelligent, career driven, likes outdoorsy type shit, into anal, a good cook and who can give me a run for my money at NHL10. Is that too much to ask?

No worries though, if anything I"m curious to know what you originally posted. I don"t take much seriously round here. Or in real life. I"m the first guy to make jokes at my own expense.

Ravvenn said:
I hate to break it to you but there"s plenty of women who like bald men regardless of if it was shaved off or fell out.
Exactly. I"ve been shaving my head for 8 years, long before my hair started to thin. I shave it to 1/16", it"s really short everywhere, and so long as it"s been shaved in the past couple days it doesn"t even overtly look like I"m balding, it just looks really short all around. Even in that picture you can pretty clearly see I have hair on my entire head, it"s just thinner on top (my hairline hasn"t budged).

I"m under no illusions that I"m fooling anyone. The point is, I"ve done alright for myself with a shaved head, and most people I know have told me they prefer it to when I grew it a bit longer and went with the trendy, spikey, gelled to shit look.

I don"t need any "luck", I"m a fairly decent looking guy and for most girls, that"s good enough provided the other intangibles are there as well.

Ravvenn said:
Yup, well aware. I"m curious to find out how long she"s dated the other guy. At one point during the dinner she had been telling a story about someone, and Betty jumped in with a "that"s her boyfriend" comment for whatever reason (it wasn"t a very positive story, but I don"t recall exactly what it was about), so they"ve been involved long enough to use that term, but from the sounds of it Betty doesn"t much like him and perhaps Charlene was looking for an out anyway.

I"m just gonna take it as it comes. So long as I have some fun that"s all I"m really after. If it turns in to a relationship, great. If it doesn"t and we just hang out half a dozen times, that"s fine too. I want to see the band we"re going to tomorrow, and none of my friends are up, so awesome I"ve got someone to go with and frankly don"t much care if I"m paying for the ticket or drinks. I"m rich bitch!

Ravvenn said:
So, Eomer, what are you going to plan now?
I sent her an email this afternoon relating an amusing story of my grandparents fighting over a nylon handbag while de-planing, told her it worked out great she couldn"t make either hockey game because my dad and other grampa had laid claim to those two games (well actually I"d given them the tickets since I hadn"t heard from her), told her that the show should be over not much past 11 and that I promised not to line up shots so she could get her beauty sleep, and asked her to send me her number so I could call her tonight to confirm the plans. She responded literally 2 minutes later with her home and cell numbers, no other message.

So I"ll probably arrange to meet her at a pub or something nearby for a bite and drink before the show, and then we"ll stroll over to the venue and catch the concert. Our two places and the venue are all within about an 8 block radius of each other, so it"s convenient in that respect, I"m sure I"ll be all chivalrous and walk her home even though it"s out of the way.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
K`Lag said:
Absolute bullshit, I would censor everything put out in the public domain on the net. (as a post of mine in this thread demonstrates) Any intelligent and determined person can piece together scraps of information to dig up a whole host of details on people.

I feel like this thread in turning us all into a bunch of old gossiping women as I am oddly quite interested in hearing about what happens between him and the older career driven woman.
Coming from the dude who pieced together the details of my whole life, yeah, I"m inclined to agree! There"s only one person who used to frequent these boards that I know IRL, but I"m not concerned since he"s a cool dude, in a Millie kind of way.

But yeah, I"m curious myself. She"s 33, previously married (and possibly still legally) and I"m not really sure what to expect. Is she on the "oh god I need to crank out babies ASAP" plan? Maybe she"s sterile! Who knows? No question I"m somewhat intimidated, if only because I"m typically used to dating girls who are younger than me who don"t have their shit together. Intimidated is the wrong word, but basically I"m used to not having to do a damn thing to impress the hell out of someone, and not being concerned about it. I don"t plan on changing anything with her, though. And as I related in my first post, while she was easy to talk to, she wasn"t especially outgoing or fun, but that could just as easily have been because she was overshadowed by Betty (who is in marketing, that"s her job).

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is she a lot taller than you?

What is up with this description?

"Basically, I"m just really fucking picky in all respects. I want a super model with a heart of gold who"s extremely intelligent, career driven, likes outdoorsy type shit, into anal, a good cook and who can give me a run for my money at NHL10. Is that too much to ask?"

You can"t be that delusional, you just really can"t. Into anal? What kind of creepy pyscho shit is that? That is criteria for dating a woman? Are you bi or something? Anal is fucking disgusting.

Anyway, you should take this whole thing with a grain of salt. I think by your huge posts about it that you are severely overthinking things. I can guarantee you that she isn"t somewhere doing the same thing, you haven"t even been on a date yet. The fact that she is attached to someone else is already a sign that you shouldn"t be wasting your time with this bitch anyway. If it was a one night stand or something it is a different story, but what dude is trying to get to know a girl that is dating another guy? You are sending her emails about small talk and attempts to be witty and stuff, and you haven"t even hung out with her yet. In a week or two, you are going to be that guy who she ignores emails and texts from, because you are probably going to annoy the shit out of her.

This is just bad all over. I"d just try to fuck her and leave it at that. You are setting yourself up for a fucking monumental mini novel post of sorrow and regret. On top of all of this, you are insecure in a painfully obvious and even sometimes admitted way. If you think a girl doesn"t pick up on this you are wrong.

It is a bad idea, and it will bite you in the face. Abort abort abort.