Girls who broke your heart thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dro said:
One of my friends thinks that she is just stringing me along because she has no self-esteem. I said that you have to meet someone to really get the benefit of stringing someone along. Dates, sex, emotional support etc. Maybe this a new type of feedback for some girls?

I think she has to have a husband or boyfriend, because I"ve never had a girl do this to me.
Discuss!
My bet is that she doesn"t necessarily have a steady boyfriend, but has had various other guy fuckbuddies that she likes more than you, but uses you for emotional support and/or as a fall back plan in case the dude that she REALLY likes has (shock!) been lying to her about wanting leaving his wife for her or something like that. If she REALLY liked you, she wouldn"t flake out THIS MUCH on you.

When in doubt, apply the Brad Pitt test.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
TheCutlery said:
I"m pretty sure female cutters are 99% of the time sexually abused as children.

Really not something you need to be involved with. Move along.
AFAIK my ex-GF who was a cutter wasn"t sexually abused. Just insane.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
AFAIK my ex-GF who was a cutter wasn"t sexually abused. Just insane.
There"s a very strong correlation. Not necessarily from the abuse, but from the self loathing and attachment issues that grow from it. It"s a way to feel in control of your own body by damaging it.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Well yeah, cutting stems from mental illness. However, the roots are a lot deeper than "bitch be crazy".

Manseed_foh

shitlord
Yeah you guys are probably right.

You"re all answering my post how I would if I were from the outside looking in. Still it"s a difficult call from where I"m sitting.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Manseed said:
Yeah you guys are probably right.

You"re all answering my post how I would if I were from the outside looking in. Still it"s a difficult call from where I"m sitting.
Two school"s of thought:

1.) Ditch her, move on with life (or just fuck her on an occasion if you can leave the emotional attachment out of it)

2.) If you care about her (IE you want to get serious with her), talk about the 10%, tell her you want to take the relationship further, but only if she seeks professional help concerning the 10% you mentioned (batshit crazy polar issues + cutting).

PLEASE dont mix great sex with love, it is not the same thing at all. For whatever reason, and I know this from personal experience (as do others in this thread) crazy psycho women are great in bed. As a man, it will confuse and stress the ever living fuck out of you. Here is this great lay, who is cool, but she just flips out for no fucking reason, you go through a week or two of sheer hell, then it reverts once the makeup sex etc happens.

If the above is not the case, you MUST have her seek help. You do not want to get involved with this girl thinking you can change her. You might HELP change her, but she needs a professional to do the heavy lifting for you. You have to play that "I am here for you" role. Lot of work there, fyi.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Also be aware that especially if its not a very long term established relationship, if you help her in any way through her issues, its likely you"ll just end up being a transition relationship for her and eventually she will move on once she"s "fixed".

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Oh look, a text. She hit her head at work and is headed to an urgent care clinic.

Suddenly when something bad happens all of the sudden she"s finds time to talk. Shocking.

Heylel Teomim said:
Oh look, a text. She hit her head at work and is headed to an urgent care clinic.

Suddenly when something bad happens all of the sudden she"s finds time to talk. Shocking.
That"s the spirit! Pretty hilarious how you"re so indifferent btw.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I"m not indifferent, I"m angry. It"s a clear pattern that I"ve really only been able to recognize this week, and I"m not falling for anymore.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Manseed said:
Before I invest time in a serious reply, can you clarify if she"s a real cutter or more like an attention "scratcher"?

Heylel Teomim said:

Don"t reply...at all.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Kuriin said:
For syphilis, it takes about a month or two to actually start seeing symptoms. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, it takes about a week or two. Discharge from the penis for the lose. I hear syphilis shots are painful.

I work in one of those free clinics for people to get medicine and get tested, and it"s always funny seeing people come in the very next day expecting to see any clear results. Lol, if you wanted that type of medicine, get the PEP.
Why do you morons even worry about syphilis/chlamydia/gonorrhea. First of all, getting syphilis is like getting struck by lightning. Chlamydia/gonorrhea are curable. I think you should worry about herpes, or HIV, or even a deadly strain of HPV if you go down on her or kiss her too deeply that will give you throat/mouth cancer in 10 years.

Sinron_foh

shitlord
Manseed said:
I require the advice of my most trusted advisors.

About 5 months ago I broke up with my girlfriend of about 7 months. We were really good together. Share the same interests, similar personalities, great chemistry, about 90% of the time. The other 10% she got a little crazy. She has some major trust issues and would always think I was lying/cheating on her. When she"d get like this it was like she was a different person. She looked like she hated me, like I had just killed her dog or something. It came to a head when she flipped out and started saying she couldn"t take it anymore and she was breaking up with me (for no apparent reason) and started cutting herself. I had to call the cops to get her out of there.

Now she"s talking to me again. All I can see is the super sweet girl that I saw when we started dating, but I can"t figure out if anything past that could change, or if it"s worth it.
Crazy always pops up again. It may lie dormant. Cutting is fucked up deep issues. Stay away from the crazy bro. For fuck sakes. Anytime you need to call the police to get a chick out... Think about it.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The only way you are allowed to even consider getting back together with an ex is if the reason for the breakup no longer exists. That"s the only circumstance.

If it is 5 years later then maybe you have a consideration to make, but 5 months clearly isn"t enough time to shed some crazy.

The last few stories kind of have me lost. One guy talks to a girl on the internet and gives her approximately 7 million chances to see each other and she rejects every single one, then he says "I"ll give her this one last chance then I"m done." Guess what? She"s not gonna show. Maybe she has severe social anxiety, maybe she"s actually a man, but the reason is completely irrelevant. It"s not gonna happen with this chick, so drop it.

Then Heylel"s girl only talks to him when there is not currently a penis inside her rectum yet he"s giving 4th and 5th chances also.

There"s one other story, right? My details may be wrong bc I"m going off memory and very little effort because in every single story the answer is: you should have dropped it ages ago.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf said:
Then Heylel"s girl only talks to him when there is not currently a penis inside her rectum yet he"s giving 4th and 5th chances also.
Two, and it"s quite thoroughly finished at that.

A little credit, please :p