Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks said:
Holy crap you talk on the phone for almost an hour every day to your wife? You"re a better man than me I hate even talking on the phone to my GF for longer than 15 minutes.
1-2 hours every day for me
sometimes its annoying because thats ~ 10 hours a week i cannot do anything (work, university, chill)

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
TheCutlery said:
Well shit, no one to blame but yourself anyway for not jerking it before the date if you thought you had a decent chance of scoring. Maybe this is why chicks never call you back
I was literally in the bathroom about to get my wank on when she called and was like "hey! I"m 15 minutes early and out front!" I knew better than to even try after the call, since the pressure would just make it that much harder to achieve. I"d probably have walked out the front door still sporting a massive bone and a frown.

And Eomer always has a decent chance of scoring.

Ravvenn said:
Did you know women can have something similar from the absence of an orgasm?
Yeah, I read that too while researching blue balls. Had never heard of it. Does it happen often? You"d think, given the number of females who frequently don"t have an orgasm, that you"d hear about it more!

Foghorn said:
Has anyone had real, painful blue balls from sex without orgasm? Or is it always being turned on with no sex.
Yeah, for me it"s always been heavy petting with no penetration that"s caused it. Meanwhile coitus interruptus hasn"t seemed to be a problem.

brekk said:
It feels like you pulled a muscle right where your taint is. It"s not comfortable.
huh. For me it"s actually more of an intestinal/pelvic thing, a couple inches above the package.

Why the fuck is there no scientific research on this? Oh right, because no guy would willingly get blue balls.

Sutekh said:
Yes it happens, and it sucks. Because blowing your load doesn"t even fix it, it still hurts for like 30 minutes after.
For me it"s a couple hours even. Like I said, once I get it all nutting does is prevent it from getting worse. But it still hurts and only slowly goes away over the next 2-3 hours.

Kenadul said:
Blue Balls is very real. It gives you that feeling in your lower stomach/sack area that you get after getting kicked in the balls almost but a little different.
That"s exactly how I"d describe it: not the initial sharp pain when your package has taken a beating, but the lingering ache that you get after.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
Yeah, I read that too while researching blue balls. Had never heard of it. Does it happen often? You"d think, given the number of females who frequently don"t have an orgasm, that you"d hear about it more!
Vasocongestion happens to both genders. Considering it sort of feels like dull cramps I would imagine that"s what most women mistake it for. Additionally it"s possible given the fact that more is known about male sexuality than female sexuality, and blue balls are basically part of pop culture slang, many women don"t even know what they are feeling is what it is.

Vinen

God is dead
Inconsiderable said:
sometimes its annoying because thats ~ 10 hours a week i cannot do anything (work, university, chill)
Christ,
This would make me go insane.

Loftish v2_foh

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
I"m the same way; I view it as wasted time out of my day. Don"t get me wrong, I love my girlfriend, but is it really necessary to talk about nothing for 1.5 hours EVERY DAY? The worst part is if I ever try to cut it short, and don"t have a good reason that I gotta go, it makes look like an asshole.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Um, I suppose frequency would depend on how "selfish" her partner is. I guess the best way to explain to a man would be to imagine you"re about to get off and then she"s like, "I"m done" and stops you. Most girls I know who don"t have orgasms (during sex) don"t have them because they can"t, not because they were built-up and let down (which is what causes this).

I was told it"s like a short-term kidney infection / UTI / monthly cramp type of pain. Not to brag or get too personal, but I don"t have this problem.

Maybe it"s not as common for women because so many (sadly) appear to have problems reaching orgasms through sex alone. A friend of mine found out what it was after going to her doctor over it.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I"ve never had blue balls, but try getting the screw on 7 times in one day and getting the dry fires because there"s no more rounds left in the magazine.

It"s like a hammer hitting an anvil.

Silence said:
I"ve never had blue balls, but try getting the screw on 7 times in one day and getting the dry fires because there"s no more rounds left in the magazine.

It"s like a hammer hitting an anvil.
This. I almost didn"t want to by the end of it.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tarrant220 said:
Does not compute.
While I am not getting with a random slampiece on a daily basis like some people here, when you are with a girl for a while who enjoys sex sometimes you actually can have a ton of sex. I guess saying too much sex is sort of not true. Even though it starts aching it is definitly worth it.

This brings me back to the great point someone made earlier in the thread disproving the easy girls are lose misconception. A girl who gets with 2 new dudes a weak still probably has less sex than a goody two shoes girl in a relationship who has sex 3-5 times a week or more. And sometimes in a relationship you have those random days/nights/mornings/whatever where you do it like 4-5 times in a short span and your junk just starts killing you but you keep wanting to screw regardless because that shit feels good lol.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I specifically remember the first time getting blue balls. I was getting a handy J from my highschool girlfriend in her parent"s basement. It was the first time a girl had actually touched my penis, so I was having a pretty good time. Of course her parents came home early and the job was left incomplete.

I didn"t know what the pain was. I thought I had somehow broken a nut or something. The pain felt like it was in my stomach too. I had to walk home that night, and walking made it far more painful. My stomach hurts just thinking about it.

I told my buddy (who had more girl experience than I in those days) about what had happened and he was like "Yeap. You got blue balls." Which I never thought meant real pain. I thought it was more of a disappointment "pain".

Why am I sharing this?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
kollos said:
only if you filter out all the bad advice first
There"s a speech in Waiting that sums up my lessons learned and current views on dating/relationship advice. And I"m not kidding. This is truth.

(Edited for an easier read)
What women are attracted to isself-confidence. And they absolutely fucking hate insecurity. The more insecure you are, the more you ask, "Is something wrong?", "Is everything okay?", "What are you thinking about?", "What"s wrong?". And the more you do that, the more it becomes this self-fulfilling prophecy.

You just need to relax and not worry so much.
Couldn"t find a youtube clip for it. +nets for someone who does!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The part you"re talking about starts at around the 2:15 mark.

YouTube - Waiting: The Fight (Monty & Serena)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJ8CXsuHBzk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J29OfbMD-qU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
I absolutely love that movie. My friends and I use a line from it instead of saying it"s time for the hitler trim we say, "IT"S SO ANGRY". That scene and the newbie getting the winning ball shot at the end was the best, IMO.

We"d need the top editor in the world to turn this sucker into a book. I have a lot of girlfriends who only visit our website to read this and browse the FSR. Next up is a Dear Abby-ish section. Just need an option to submit anonymous questions and that could turn to gold (a golden rickshaw).

Silence_sl

shitlord
projectoffset said:
This. I almost didn"t want to by the end of it.
The pleasure graph intersects with the pain graph right at 5. 6 is the hammer hitting the anvil and 7 is every neuron that previously glowed through 1-4 getting skinned alive and rolled around in salt, then made to watch every Jennifer Aniston love comedy in one sitting, then getting slammed into another, larger anvil at 7000 miles per hour while doing jumping jacks. It doesn"t help that the first nut is the one that establishes dynasties that span centuries, that makes Peter North"s output seem a dribble in comparison (I"ve been called in to fight forest fires and given nothing more than a copy of Penthouse and some hand lotion).

That day was a long time ago. I"ll do threes or fours all week long, but nothing more.

*I"d be willing to try an 8 if Natalie Portman is lurking and wants my number.