Gravy's Cooking Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What are some next level Super Bowl appetizer ideas, homies?

Something I can make at home and bring to the party - heat up in oven if needed.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
At a game dinner

IMG_20170201_180551.jpg

Hope I don't crack a tooth on buckshot

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger

Something I can make at home and bring to the party - heat up in oven if needed.

Step 1. Homesick Texans Carnitas recipe. homesick texan carnitas Super awesome and easy.

Step 2. Buy those Tostitos Cups. Fill bottom of cups with shredded cheese, top with Carnitas, hit it with BBQ sauce on top and maybe an avocado slice.

Step 3. Watch Brady ascend into Godhood.

Some variation of this. Except smaller chips.

Crockpot-Carnitas-Tortilla-Burrito-Bowl-8.jpg

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>

G made these...he messed with it a little...but they were a hithttps://allrecipes.com/recipe/241564/lasagna-cupcakes/amp/

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Instead of going out for valentines dinner last year we stayed in and I made a bunch of delicious. Anyone else do this? I have no theme or anything, usually four or five courses of something good.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Instead of going out for valentines dinner last year we stayed in and I made a bunch of delicious. Anyone else do this? I have no theme or anything, usually four or five courses of something good.

Instead of going out for valentines dinner we stayed home and I served up my cocknballs.

In all seriousness we don't typically do much for valentines. It's a stupid thing. If we didn't regularly go out together, or I didn't regularly get flowers or some such shit for my wife I suppose this would be an excuse for her to nag me. Currently I get her flowers every other week, and we have date night where we go somewhere to eat or get a show or go to a musical event about weekly. Valentines can go fuck itself right in the pussy.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
I did a sous vide lamb one year for it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Instead of going out for valentines dinner we stayed home and I served up my cocknballs.

In all seriousness we don't typically do much for valentines. It's a stupid thing. If we didn't regularly go out together, or I didn't regularly get flowers or some such shit for my wife I suppose this would be an excuse for her to nag me. Currently I get her flowers every other week, and we have date night where we go somewhere to eat or get a show or go to a musical event about weekly. Valentines can go fuck itself right in the pussy.

Don't you live in the UP? How many shows are even up there CanaMerica?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Smoking some beef short ribs on the Kamado Joe Classic tomorrow.

Should I trim this top layer off first? It looks and feels very rigid

ribs.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user