Grimm

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Maybe Bitsie Tulloch wants off the show? Ain't no going back for Juliette now. And she's not that great of an actress to become the main antagonist. But who knows. Writing hasn't been that great.

Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio must no longer be available so I'm guessing that's the reason they killed her off. Kinda dumb since she was shown to be pretty bad ass and quite unlikely to have fallen for that trap.

Cybsled

I can understand letting the guard down because it is perceived as a safe place, but you figure her Grimm sense would let her know there was an ambush waiting. Then again, Nick only has the Daredevil senses because he got blinded by that one Wessen a season or so ago. But she has been shown to be rather observant in the past.

Cybsled

Hmmm

I don't think Juliette is dead. Trubel took the call from that lady at the end earlier in the episode, which means they were targeting her. Diana is also an evil little girl lol

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Juliette's story arc was so damn awful. She spent the whole series being manipulated by others and when she stopped serving that purpose, the writers had to give her a complete makeover so they'd have an excuse to kill the character.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I'm slow, who was that woman at the end?

Edit:

nevermind, I remember now. She was the FBI agent that was trying to recruit Trubel earlier. Some kind of bird Wesen.

Cybsled

Ya, she was trying to convert Trubel to her side earlier. It seems like Trubel may be working with her, so I'm guessing she knew more about Juliette than she let on.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Juliette's story arc was so damn awful. She spent the whole series being manipulated by others and when she stopped serving that purpose, the writers had to give her a complete makeover so they'd have an excuse to kill the character.
They should have done one of two things with her:

- Uses veterinary knowledge for Wesen biology purposes (because it's been implied woge (sp?) forms share aspects of it with the animal species), specifically playing doctor and/or helping deal with some of the more biological aspects (like the dual-gendered worm guy-gal).

OR

- "Benevolent" Hexenbiest where we basically see her kickass and learn more about how to be a bitch to the bad guys.

Instead, we get "loses her shit in spite of the fact that S2 was a reconciliation between Nick and Juliette regarding the Wesen world, reinforced in S3 and parts of S4". The whole big bad thing was contrived, I thought, unless they're going to suggest being a 'created' Hexenbiest meant possession, which still feels contrived.

velk

Trakanon Raider
My suspension of disbelief had a little trouble with Wu getting away with having a high profile suspect get murdered in an abandoned warehouse while in his custody.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Wu is part of Team Nick now. Once you know what the Wessen are, what they can do, and how they have to be handled you really have to embrace your inner vigilante.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Wu is part of Team Nick now. Once you know what the Wessen are, what they can do, and how they have to be handled you really have to embrace your inner vigilante.
Oh sure - I'm just having trouble imagining how the explanation is going to go when the other cops ask Wu how this guy got from being handcuffed in the back of his car, to dead in an abandoned warehouse on the way to the station. Even if all the other cops there were dirty as hell and would back whatever story he came up with, it was right in front of an exclusive hotel with multiple witnesses that knew who the guy was.

Kenneth was a fantastically rich foreign white guy, not like he was some unarmed black teenager ;p

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Wait, didn't Juliette get on the helicopter? What was she doing while the Royal old dude got shoved out the door? "Just drop me off at Nick's"?

I thought for sure it was Nick's mom that called Truble. That, somehow, it was all some clever ruse to expose the Royals or something. Guess it was just the FBI lady.

Ganthorn

N00b
Wait, didn't Juliette get on the helicopter? What was she doing while the Royal old dude got shoved out the door? "Just drop me off at Nick's"?

I thought for sure it was Nick's mom that called Truble. That, somehow, it was all some clever ruse to expose the Royals or something. Guess it was just the FBI lady.
She didnt actually get on. it was just the king/kid and the two pilots up front.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Not a bad start to the new season.

I can still see the heavy Angel/Buffy influence. Lets hope that Nick's spawn doesn't turn out to be a headcase douche like Angel's.

Anyone else notice that we never got to see Juliette's and the GrimmMom's bodies other than that quick scene? I just wonder if a season down the road if that comes back to haunt Nick & the Scoobies...

Cybsled

Hopefully they progress the key storyline. They wiped out the Royals and now there is some random bigbad.

Re: Juliette, I wouldn't be surprised if she appears in some form.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Hey, remember that key? What was that all about?

Nick's mom is on Limitless now.
Supposedly they're actually going to address the key plot this season. I'd have to go dig for that article, though.

I still wouldn't be surprised if they have Bitsie Tulloch show up again. She was actually part of the filming for S5E1 (per her Twitter photos), so it's not exactly unlikely.

As for the Royals, they're not wiped out. There are seven families (iirc), after all.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
How is this show consistently better than Arrow and what the vessen was that guy in the hospital bed?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's better than Arrow right now because Arrow is spending way the fuck too much time on the emo instead of the action.

Cybsled

How is this show consistently better than Arrow and what the vessen was that guy in the hospital bed?
Now sure what kind of Vessen it was, but I thought it was funny that even Rosalie and Monroe didn't want to see that shit ;p

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
blob fish?

rrr_img_119657.jpg