Grimm

Neph_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Faith 2.0 definitely feels unnecessary. There's only 3 eps left in the season, so it seems pretty late to be introducing a new character. But I guess they're trying to push the story forward of building up the ranks of the good guys for the big showdown with the Royals? (A week or two ago they teased Capt Renard hyping up the police force against an attack, and they didn't show that scene when Viktor was in town)

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Concur with "well this feels out of place" (especially some of the lines from next week's preview). It seemed like the writers all got together and said: "Hey what do you think happens when there's a Grimm with no one to tell him/her wtf is going on?"

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Concur with "well this feels out of place" (especially some of the lines from next week's preview). It seemed like the writers all got together and said: "Hey what do you think happens when there's a Grimm with no one to tell him/her wtf is going on?"
I see her as being very dead very soon causing Nick to do the Grimm version of Hyperbolic Time Chamber and go SSJ.

Cybsled

New season started last night. I wonder who the blonde woman was at the end?

Also[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */wessen ;p

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
New season started last night. I wonder who the blonde woman was at the end?

Also[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */wessen ;p
50$ Renard's Mom....

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Concur with Folan about the $50, especially in context with the "on this season" preview.

THEY BETTER GO INTO THE KEY PLOT MORE KTHX.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The zombie juice just powered up his Grimm. Dunno if permanently or not, but it made him less likely to rage out and heightened his senses.

Cybsled

Ya, it seemed like if he survived/suffered certain Wessen special abilities, he was able to turn them into innate Grimm abilities (Blinded by that fly creature = gave him Daredevil hearing powers, zombie thing = gave him the ability to go temp zombie mode so he could avoid things like drowning). Following that logic, I wonder if this will give him magic resist or something.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I certainly hope they don't drag out this "Nick lost his powers" crap too long. Nice as a contrast, not as a mainstay of the season IMHO. And...
did Rosalee just walk through a blood drenched house in a full length wedding gown?

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
That was a interesting End, Poor Wu maybe one day he will actually get the truth finally. And interesting that Mind Flayer took Trouble's nightmares away hahaha...

Cybsled

Ya, him taking her PTSD by accident was pretty lol. RIP Mindflayer.

They're gonna have to tell Wu. I wonder how long they will drag out the Nick-not-a-Grimm thing, though

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wu's constant dumb expressions are the worst part of this show. He's such a weirdo.

Adalind is going to end up sucking that laughing guy's dick through the hole.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
They need to bring Reggie Lee's character into the loop. They've given him some lolsy lines in the past, so adding in Wesen jokes on top of that I can only imagine the snark.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
They need to bring Reggie Lee's character into the loop. They've given him some lolsy lines in the past, so adding in Wesen jokes on top of that I can only imagine the snark.
I am pretty sure that it's gonna happen this season finally, Hank and Nick have both tried to explain it too him, but shit keeps popping up hah..

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Kind of a lame episode this week, but them building back story... and them trying to explain how Grimm's see them, was a LOL Star Wars Mitochondria momment...

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Kind of a lame episode this week, but them building back story... and them trying to explain how Grimm's see them, was a LOL Star Wars Mitochondria momment...
If your remember back near the beginning of the series they also tried to explain Wessin/Vessen with the theory of "chimeric DNA", and then completely dropped and ignored that angle.